News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Live in Submissive (FxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 23, 2014, 02:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

The two main characters for the story are both university students. One is a freshman just out of high school, and the other I'll leave up to you, since that's going to be your character. The freshman doesn't have a lot of money and doesn't want to live in the dorms, so she's been searching for a cheap place to stay for the last few months. The other girl (your character) has her own place and lots of money to work with. I'll leave it up to you whether she earned it on her own, or if she has/had rich parents.

The older girl with the house places an ad somewhere like Craigslist that she's looking for a roommate. She puts in the ad that she won't charge rent, but there's a catch: she's looking for a live in submissive girl.

Anyways, that's the basic premise. If you think you might be interested, send me a PM!

Just a heads up, I won't be able to get started until after the 25th. I can respond to PMs and everything, but writing out an actual full length post will be a bit too much until I get home from my holiday in a few days.