Vampire the Masquerade Semi Freeform Group Game - Seattle by Night (CLOSED)

Started by LunarSage, March 25, 2021, 10:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malkavian

Tentatively sounding out ideas with LunarSage. Will see how things go before I leap in with both feet. :D

Juggtacular

Quote from: Malkavian on March 29, 2021, 09:32:11 AM
Tentatively sounding out ideas with LunarSage. Will see how things go before I leap in with both feet. :D

I feel like you of all people aren't allowed to skip this game. Lol.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Malkavian

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 29, 2021, 09:58:49 AMI feel like you of all people aren't allowed to skip this game. Lol.

Me of all people? XD I suppose my username does have that against me.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Malkavian on March 29, 2021, 12:23:50 PM
Me of all people? XD I suppose my username does have that against me.

Yes, you kooky vampiress you.

Retribution

I have never done a group game on E since well I cannot seem to keep one on one moving. In fact was brought to E by a VtM friend and have just done oWoD since new left me cold after reading the core book. But dam I used to be known for some interesting Gangrel if there is space for one. Sounds pretty loose though and Gangrel come as naturally to me as breathing. So what to hell.

I will have to wrap my mind around it a bit but tentatively a youngster who is still pretty clueless having been abandoned by his Sire as the Outlanders are prone to do. But has managed to glean enough info to know what he is and how he got that way, but is still pretty darn lost. His Sire may or may not be still keeping an eye on him to see if he survives I will have to think on it a bit......

Malkavian

Retribution

Still working on the face claim to get it to show...there is a reason I seldom use them.

Name: Amos Moses

Age Category: Fledgeling

Mortal Age/Birth Year: 1971

Total Age/Year Embraced: 50/ 2011 Kindred for 10 years sill a fledgling, but not utterly clueless

Clan: Gangrel

Clan Weakness: Animal features: vertical slit pupils and an excessively hairy back

Sexuality: Hetro to the point he still tries to feed mostly from women.

Description (Plus Pictures here): Amos has dark eyes and hair and a perpetually ill kept beard. It was how he looked when he was embraced after all. He stands around 6'2 and tips the scales at about 250 lbs with arms like tree trunks and a bull neck. One builds muscle after all living the life of a logger in the backwoods. One also picks up their share of scars and Amos has more than a few an obvious chainsaw scar on his left calve and various other little white lines and the like that have not faded with his embrace. Despite being 40 when he was turned Amos was always very active and healthy though with few vices so he appears a lot younger than he in fact was when he was turned. Always a very tan man even in undeath his skin still lacks a bit of the excessive paleness that many Kindred display.

Current Camarilla Status:Presented to the Prince but no real status.

Attributes
ATTRIBUTES
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 0
Stamina: 1
Charisma: 0
Perception: 0
Intelligence: 0
Willpower: 0

Skills
SKILLS

Athletics:0
Brawl:1
Melee:0
Firearms:1
Stealth:0
Survival:1
Security:0
Academics:0
Law:0
Linguistics (Specific Language):[/iEnglish]
Medicine:0
Occult:0

Backgrounds
BACKGROUNDS

Allies:0
Contacts:0
Resources:0
Herd:1
Haven:0

Disciplines
DISCIPLINES

In Clan Discipline 1:[/iAnimalism 1]
In Clan Discipline 2:[/iFortitude 1]
In Clan Discipline 3:[/i Protean 1]

Amos Moses was a cajun no not really his parents did have the surname of Moses though and thought it would be amusing to give him the first name of Amos not unlike the Jerry Reed song.What could one say? They were hillbilly not cajun and it took very damn little to amuse them. Thing was like the song says they did indeed raise up a son who could eat up his weight in groceries because as a mortal Amos was always a big, strong, man. But true to his roots out of high school he dropped out and became an Ozark Mountain country logger. It was brutal, hard, work but it paid the bills. Unlike the stereotype of loggers being an environmental disaster in the making he, his family, and many of the local families in the hills were very connected to nature. Hunting, fishing, and the outdoor way of life being central to their existence.

Amos was poor and on his own, but he was happy. That all changed one night when he was out coon hunting though. The dogs had treed two hollers over and in this country without an ATV that was one hell of a walk. But the hounds would not leave the wood until the coon was dead or he pulled them off so Amos started walking. And then something tackled him from behind and knocked the air from his lungs. Now Amos was a rough and tumble kind of guy and he put up a fight but in the end he was after all just a Kine and something had been hunting him for quite a while.

Like most Gangrel he was left alone to sink or swim or live or die. Since he is now in Seattle it is kind of obvious which it has been so far, but he is really young by Kindred standards. In his travels he has learned the basics and the Clan of his nature, but he still has no idea who made him. He has just kept moving and trying to learn and survive as he goes. Like most in his position he is sadly an easy pawn for those more experienced in the culture of the night. But at the end of the day despite the hick accent Amos is no one’s fool either.

A quiet being who keeps mostly to himself right now he is concentrating on trying to find a place to call home since remaining where he was born was certainly out of the question. He did the basics of presenting himself to the Prince and checking in with his Prim. But beyond that he tends to keep to himself and watch and listen mostly. Truth be told he is very lonely but looks at any who might befriend him with suspicion. For now his has made his haven on an abandoned farmstead outside of town. And kind of like the Hank Jr. song he literally has a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive.

Kuroneko

You might want to host your image on E's wiki instead of Photobucket  ;)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

LunarSage

Quote from: Retribution on March 29, 2021, 04:36:41 PM
Still working on the face claim to get it to show...there is a reason I seldom use them.

Name: Amos Moses

Age Category: Fledgeling

Mortal Age/Birth Year: 1971

Total Age/Year Embraced: 50/ 2011 Kindred for 10 years sill a fledgling, but not utterly clueless

Clan Weakness: Animal features: vertical slit pupils and an excessively hairy back

Sexuality: Hetro to the point he still tries to feed mostly from women.

Description (Plus Pictures here): Amos has dark eyes and hair and a perpetually ill kept beard. It was how he looked when he was embraced after all. He stands around 6'2 and tips the scales at about 250 lbs with arms like tree trunks and a bull neck. One builds muscle after all living the life of a logger in the backwoods. One also picks up their share of scars and Amos has more than a few an obvious chainsaw scar on his left calve and various other little white lines and the like that have not faded with his embrace. Despite being 40 when he was turned Amos was always very active and healthy though with few vices so he appears a lot younger than he in fact was when he was turned. Always a very tan man even in undeath his skin still lacks a bit of the excessive paleness that many Kindred display.

Current Camarilla Status:Presented to the Prince but no real status.

Attributes
ATTRIBUTES
Dexterity: 0
Perception: 0

Skills
SKILLS

Athletics:0
Brawl:1
Melee:0
Firearms:1
Stealth:0
Survival:1
Security:0
Academics:0
Law:0
Linguistics (Specific Language):[/iEnglish]
Medicine:0
Occult:0

Backgrounds
BACKGROUNDS

Allies:0
Contacts:0
Resources:0
Herd:1
Haven:0

Disciplines
DISCIPLINES

In Clan Discipline 1:[/iAnimalism 1]
In Clan Discipline 2:[/iFortitude 1]
In Clan Discipline 3:[/i Protean 1]

Amos Moses was a cajun no not really his parents did have the surname of Moses though and thought it would be amusing to give him the first name of Amos not unlike the Jerry Reed song.What could one say? They were hillbilly not cajun and it took very damn little to amuse them. Thing was like the song says they did indeed raise up a son who could eat up his weight in groceries because as a mortal Amos was always a big, strong, man. But true to his roots out of high school he dropped out and became an Ozark Mountain country logger. It was brutal, hard, work but it paid the bills. Unlike the stereotype of loggers being an environmental disaster in the making he, his family, and many of the local families in the hills were very connected to nature. Hunting, fishing, and the outdoor way of life being central to their existence.

Amos was poor and on his own, but he was happy. That all changed one night when he was out coon hunting though. The dogs had treed two hollers over and in this country without an ATV that was one hell of a walk. But the hounds would not leave the wood until the coon was dead or he pulled them off so Amos started walking. And then something tackled him from behind and knocked the air from his lungs. Now Amos was a rough and tumble kind of guy and he put up a fight but in the end he was after all just a Kine and something had been hunting him for quite a while.

Like most Gangrel he was left alone to sink or swim or live or die. Since he is now in Seattle it is kind of obvious which it has been so far, but he is really young by Kindred standards. In his travels he has learned the basics and the Clan of his nature, but he still has no idea who made him. He has just kept moving and trying to learn and survive as he goes. Like most in his position he is sadly an easy pawn for those more experienced in the culture of the night. But at the end of the day despite the hick accent Amos is no one’s fool either.

A quiet being who keeps mostly to himself right now he is concentrating on trying to find a place to call home since remaining where he was born was certainly out of the question. He did the basics of presenting himself to the Prince and checking in with his Prim. But beyond that he tends to keep to himself and watch and listen mostly. Truth be told he is very lonely but looks at any who might befriend him with suspicion. For now his has made his haven on an abandoned farmstead outside of town. And kind of like the Hank Jr. song he literally has a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive.

It looks great, but Kuro is right.  Your image is broken.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Retribution

Yes working on fixing it now. Wolfling made the same suggestion as Kuro so diving in with my limited skills to try and fix it. Why I seldom use face claims I have a small brain when it comes to getting them to work.

Retribution

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Retribution

Wolfling72

Quote from: Retribution on March 29, 2021, 08:50:21 PM
LoL Wolfling would hurt me if I backed out now and she scares me sage nods

YUp...I will bite you...

*cuddles da Ret*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

LunarSage

Quote from: Retribution on March 29, 2021, 08:37:38 PM
And got it. That was relatively painless.

You are approved.  I'll get you posted on the approved thread tomorrow most likely, but feel free to start playing in the IC threads whenever you are ready.

Retribution

Thanks Lunar. Am still working on finding the IC threads LoL. Like I said have not done group games on E before.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Retribution on March 29, 2021, 09:00:45 PM
Thanks Lunar. Am still working on finding the IC threads LoL. Like I said have not done group games on E before.

You'll have fun. Bookmark the OOC on the extreme board. Lunar was real good about linking all the threads created to that thread.

Also, YAY!! Gangrel!!
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Retribution

I have the OOC bookmarked I am in the process of digesting it all. And will locate them soon enough I hope.

Blitzy

Name: Haven

Age Category (Fledgeling/Neonate/Ancillae/Elder): Neonate

Mortal Age/Birth Year: 21 / 1980

Total Age/Year Embraced: 41 / 2001

Clan Weakness:  Bestial Features.

Sexuality: Heteroflexible.

Description: Haven is approximately 5'8 with a curvy frame, blonde dreadlocks that hung just past her shoulders, multiple piercings including her nose, lip, multiple in her ears, and a couple others that are hidden. Occasionally when she talks there is a glimpse of her tongue, which is split, with both sides working independently if she wants. She dresses most often in tank tops and ripped jeans that show off her curves but never seems bothered to make it look more classy. She is quick to smile though most of the time it is more a baring of teeth/fangs.

Animalistic traits: Along the top of her spine she has scales like those of an alligator, so the ridges are softly pronounced.
                          Her eyes hold the gleam of eyeshine in the darkness, which she often covers up with contacts if she's in public view of the Kine.
                          Haven's jaw can unhinge, like a snake, and allow her to adjust her bite radius as needed or desired.

Current Camarilla Status: 1

Attributes
ATTRIBUTES

Dexterity: 1
Stamina: 0
Perception: 1

Skills
SKILLS

Athletics: 1
Brawl:
Melee: 1
Firearms:
Stealth: 1
Survival: 1
Security:
Academics:
Law:
Linguistics:
Medicine:
Occult:

Backgrounds
BACKGROUNDS

Allies:
Contacts: 1
Resources: 1
Herd: 1
Haven:

Disciplines
DISCIPLINES

In Clan Discipline 1: Animalism
In Clan Discipline 2: Protean
In Clan Discipline 3: Fortitude

Brief History: Haven was born in Spokane, Washington, to the typical American family: Father who worked all the time, mother who stayed at home with the kids, and a brother and sister who were older than her. Her parents were highly religious, regularly forcing them to go to Church multiple times a week. When Haven hit her teenage years she found out that she didn't quite believe in God and wanted to be a typical teenager. She spent a lot of time skipping school, hanging out with older teens, and getting into some of the shady clubs. This lead her down a pathway of recreational drug use, partying, and body modifications. And it was not too long after she turned 20 that she was found by her Sire, in a haze, hanging from two large hooks in her shoulders in the woods as she kept chasing that next adrenaline dump. It was only after she completed the dare given to her by him, splitting her tongue, that he embraced her. He lingered for about a year before he vanished and Haven sought out her own place amongst the Camarilla.

Player: Blitzy
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Hades

Ooh, a VtM game.....*is drawn in like a moth to antedilluvian's jugular*   I shall have to read up and see what idea comes to mind.

LunarSage

Quote from: Blitzy on March 30, 2021, 07:18:05 AM
Name: Haven

Age Category (Fledgeling/Neonate/Ancillae/Elder): Neonate

Mortal Age/Birth Year: 21 / 1980

Total Age/Year Embraced: 41 / 2001

Clan Weakness:  Bestial Features.

Sexuality: Heteroflexible.

Description: Haven is approximately 5'8 with a curvy frame, blonde dreadlocks that hung just past her shoulders, multiple piercings including her nose, lip, multiple in her ears, and a couple others that are hidden. Occasionally when she talks there is a glimpse of her tongue, which is split, with both sides working independently if she wants. She dresses most often in tank tops and ripped jeans that show off her curves but never seems bothered to make it look more classy. She is quick to smile though most of the time it is more a baring of teeth/fangs.

Animalistic traits: Along the top of her spine she has scales like those of an alligator, so the ridges are softly pronounced.
                          Her eyes hold the gleam of eyeshine in the darkness, which she often covers up with contacts if she's in public view of the Kine.
                          Haven's jaw can unhinge, like a snake, and allow her to adjust her bite radius as needed or desired.

Current Camarilla Status: 1

Attributes
ATTRIBUTES

Dexterity: 1
Stamina: 0
Perception: 1

Skills
SKILLS

Athletics: 1
Brawl:
Melee: 1
Firearms:
Stealth: 1
Survival: 1
Security:
Academics:
Law:
Linguistics:
Medicine:
Occult:

Backgrounds
BACKGROUNDS

Allies:
Contacts: 1
Resources: 1
Herd: 1
Haven:

Disciplines
DISCIPLINES

In Clan Discipline 1: Animalism
In Clan Discipline 2: Protean
In Clan Discipline 3: Fortitude

Brief History: Haven was born in Spokane, Washington, to the typical American family: Father who worked all the time, mother who stayed at home with the kids, and a brother and sister who were older than her. Her parents were highly religious, regularly forcing them to go to Church multiple times a week. When Haven hit her teenage years she found out that she didn't quite believe in God and wanted to be a typical teenager. She spent a lot of time skipping school, hanging out with older teens, and getting into some of the shady clubs. This lead her down a pathway of recreational drug use, partying, and body modifications. And it was not too long after she turned 20 that she was found by her Sire, in a haze, hanging from two large hooks in her shoulders in the woods as she kept chasing that next adrenaline dump. It was only after she completed the dare given to her by him, splitting her tongue, that he embraced her. He lingered for about a year before he vanished and Haven sought out her own place amongst the Camarilla.

Player: Blitzy

You are approved.  Woot!

Quote from: Hades on March 30, 2021, 08:41:43 AM
Ooh, a VtM game.....*is drawn in like a moth to antedilluvian's jugular*   I shall have to read up and see what idea comes to mind.

Double woot!

Blitzy

One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Hades on March 30, 2021, 08:41:43 AM

Gimme!!!
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Hades

Name: Maxwell Augustine

Age Category: Neonate

Mortal Age/Birth Year: 30 | Born 1954

Total Age/Year Embraced: 67 | Embraced 1984

Clan: Ventrue

Clan Weakness: Rarified Taste (Can only feed on those with red hair)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Description: Standing at an even 6' tall, Maxwell could be a poster child for boardroom recruitment posters.  Tailor crafted suits, shoes polished enough to serve as a mirror if need be, though the illusion is broken a little by the presence of a perpetual five o'clock shadow that drives him mad each time he has to deal with it before leaving his home.   He wears little in the way of jewelry, only a Freemason ring on his right hand and a Rolex on his left wrist.

Additional Pictures

Current Camarilla Status: Neonate (+1), Primogen (+2) = Status 3

Attributes
ATTRIBUTES

Strength:
Dexterity:
Charisma: 1
Perception:
Intelligence:
Willpower: 1

Skills
SKILLS

Athletics:
Brawl:
Melee:
Firearms: 1
Stealth:
Survival:
Security:
Academics: 1
Law: 1
Linguistics (Italian): 1
Medicine:
Occult:

Backgrounds
BACKGROUNDS

Allies:
Contacts: 1 (auxiliary bishop of the local diocese)
Resources: 2
Herd:
Haven: 1

Disciplines
DISCIPLINES

Dominate: 1
Fortitude: 1
Presence:1

Brief History: Born into wealth and privilage, Maxwell had everything he could ever want as he grew up.  The best schooling, the best private tutors, and anything else that money could buy.  While not the brightest student in his class, he was far from the bottom either and so did reasonably well in his studies.  Upon graduating from high school, he immediately enrolled in Seattle University.  Partially because his family had made sizable donations to the institution and thus acceptance was guaranteed, but also because it provided him the necessary levers to use to receive a deferment should his number come up for the draft to be sent to Vietnam, though that war ended before his number was ever drawn.

At college, Maxwell engaged in student politics and fraternities in between classes, where his natural charisma and forceful personality served him well in making connections both with his fellow students and the faculty alike.  Earning his bachelor's in both business administration and economics, he then stayed at the university to earn his Masters degree in business analytics. With degrees in hand, and a minor investment from his father, Maxwell created an investment firm called Pactolus Holdings.   

It was the success of that company that drew the attention of his future sire.  Embraced into clan Ventrue, Maxwell has served his sire and Prince loyally since his transformation, though that is down to the fact that his sire has not used relied too harshly on the whip to get things down.  And given that such loyalty was rewarded with a seat on the Primogen council, Maxwell will continue to be loyal...at least until a better opportunity comes along.  After all, that's simply the price of doing business.

Player: Hades

Faceclaim: Henry Carvill