News:

Main Menu

Once Upon A Time

Started by Chris Brady, October 08, 2011, 01:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Mr. Gold and Dr. Whale are really the only male cast members I don't get mixed up (and the dwarfs). They really do all look alike. I thought Philip was Prince Charming till it finally clicked in my head. >.<

They all seem to have a lot of the same features and hair cuts.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Chris Brady

Quote from: Michi No Sora on October 03, 2012, 02:55:43 PM
First full photo of Captain Hook:

*stares for a moment then flails*

>.>

<.<

*Steals for Avatar use*
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Jag

So, last nights episode. What did people think?

I liked it. Apparently there were side effects of the curse that even Rumple and Regina didn't expect.

Also, I was thinking that Cora was the Queen of Hearts and that the mirror sent her to Wonderland...but now I'm wondering what land it really sent her to. Considering Captain Hook, I'm thinking Neverland. *nods* Only time will tell.

Trieste

* Trieste needs to learn not to click on this topic before she's seen the episode.

I think it takes 24 hours for them to post it online. >.>

Jag

I watch mine online. Hulu usually has them right the next morning.

Oreo

I wont be getting it until tonight. : (

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Trieste

"No. Not magic. Science."

*fistbumps*

Madriv

Trieste

Hurley the Giant!

<3 <3 <3 <3

Aiden

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ugh I don't like what they are doing to Regina.

I like my cruel and heartless bitch characters who get what they want when they want!

I finally caught up today, glad I did. I am curious to what they do with the little red story.

Trieste

I think she's probably full of shit and being manipulative as usual.

I think it's also pretty obvious that Aurora and Henry are seeing one another in the same little room.

Aiden

Well she better be, this loving Regina blah blah blah is not working for her! I am unsure if I like Hook or Rumple more, these bad guys are showing to much "weakness".

Pirate in love? *enter Picard wtf here*

Also this season is only making the plot bunnies breed like crazy! Grrrrrr

Trieste

What do you mean pirate in love?! Hello Princess Bride?!

I just want like 24 hours alone with Hook. I'd do things to that man that they'd sing about in epics for thousands of years.

Jag

Quote from: Trieste on November 05, 2012, 10:24:02 PM

I just want like 24 hours alone with Hook. I'd do things to that man that they'd sing about in epics for thousands of years.

I agree. I would do so many awful things to that man just to hear him talk.

I wonder what they are building to with the Aurora and Henry thing.

And I'd been wondering about that postcard guy. Wonder what they are going to do with him. Other than Emma and August, they haven't really explored what would happen if an outsider came into Storybrooke.

Jag

So I'm all caught up again...

Really loving the relationship between Aurora and Mulan. I didn't like them at first, but they've really grown on me.

Still missing the Evil Queen being evil. Though I really enjoyed the whole Dr. Frankenstein thing with Daniel...and Cora seems rather horrifying if both her and Rumple are scared of her.

And Hook...Hnnnn....

Hook is Sexy and He Knows It!!!!!!!

*flees*

psyche78

I agree. I understand (maybe) the need to show two sides of Regina, like how her "eternal" love for Daniel (I adored the Frankenstein ep! I mean, how they stitched the Frankenstein story there) had driven her to her cruel self. Maybe I want to understand even her idea of "redeeming" herself. I'm quite torn for a moment there, I thought it was unfair for me to want her to stay cruel and bad because I like her like that. But then again, it just doesn't suit her. I want to see her be cruel again, I think some characters can be build in a way that they are cruel because that's how they are. Considering Regina's past though, I'm not sure she's build to be that sort of character. Her mother though, I think she's the cruel character who will not be good ever. *laughs*

I'm still thinking of the significance of Aurora and Henry being in that the same red room. I'm trying to search for a story that can be connected to it.

And now we have Captain Hook, I'm wondering if Peter Pan is going to show up too. Ammm, I'd like to see him. And maybe more of Lancelot, and perhaps bring in the Mists of Avalon drama in. Or I'm just a sucker for that.
“It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.” - Bill Watterson

Ons and Offs
Availability and Absences UPDATED February 2013
Plot ideas

"You can't doubt so much, Psyche" - Psyche in a Dress (Francesca Lia Block)