Back at it again (seeking male) (Updated Jan. 26 2016)

Started by CandyCane, January 17, 2016, 08:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCane

I would first like to start off by saying. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my request thread. It has been months since I have put one of these out there for y'all. This will be my main thread. To put all my ideas and pairings that come to mind. So, this will be updated as time as goes on. Stop by anytime to check to see there is anything new.

Now, a little bit about the writer. I have been roleplaying since I was 18 years old. We won't do math here. But I will say that I have had a lot of experience. It all started with table top gaming. DnD 3.5,if you would like to know. I fell in love with roleplaying. I made my way onto online roleplaying with Yahoo chat rooms, then about a year ago. I found forum roleplaying. And I was hooked. I have been writing since I was a preteen. Starting with poems and working my way to stories. Having said that, I'm not a world class writer. In any sense of the word. I have dyslexia, don't let that scare you. It becomes worse when I'm tired. But I always try and put my best foot forward.

A little thing that we call rules, is next. Yes I know we all don't like them. But it just helps with things in the long run.

1. All site rules apply.
This is self explanatory.

2. No one liners.
I find it very hard to respond to these. I have nothing to go on. Please give me detail. I in turn will give you, what you give me. Immerse me in your world, show me your flaws, let me see the world through your eyes.

3. No god modding.
I don't mind little things. Like moving from one place to another, cuddling, holding of hands. Things like that, I don't mind at all. But don't control MC, I will extend the same to you. If you really want something big to happen a certain way. Then please just talk to me. We can work it out.

4. Add to the plot.
I have had this happen in roleplays in the past. Where I have carried the roleplay. If I wanted to do it all alone. I would write a story all by my self. I don't want that, I want to play off someone. It makes the rp come to life for me. And I would hope for you as well.

5. No perfect characters.
Who loves perfect? Perfect gets boring quick. We all have flaws, scars in our past that we try to hide from the world. Perfection in imperfection.

6. OOC.
I love to get to know people. To grow with my partner. If you don't like to talk OOC, that's fine. I may not be the partner for you. And you know what? That's just fine. I wish you well and good luck. But for the rp I feel talking about it. Is the best thing. Ideas can be bounced off each other. And make the world of our rp so much better.

7. Leaving and posting.
Please don't just drop the rp. I know life gets in the way. But just let me know. I will do the same to you as well. I post at least once a day. If things get busy it might go to once every couple days. I prefer to rp over emails or pm. If you want threads, you will have to talk to me about it. 

If you are still with me. I thank you so much! That was maybe to much to read through. But if you are still reading you are AWESOME!!!

Now to get into what I like and don't like in rp's. In the don't like section of this. Anything listed might be added to rp. Unless stated otherwise.

This doesn't always have to be in a rp with me. When it comes to MxM or FxF, I won't have romance.  Just not comfortable with it. For that I'm sorry. Just the way I feel about it. I don't like it to main focus, unless that is what we both want. It can be fluffy romance, but I also love a dark and twisted romance.

Action-
I love action in any rp, if it calls for it. Gets the blood pumping. Just not the whole rp, one action scene after another. That would get old and quick.

Gore-
Being a horror movie buff. I love gore! Blood every where, splattered on the white pristine walls. Dripping on the seashell white floor. The stain never to be removed. Play with the insides of some person or creature, even better! I hope I didn't scare y'all away with that.

Drama-
Drama is sometimes the spice of life! Everything can't always be perfect. The dull life of everything perfect. Throw at me any drama. I will love you for it!

Dominant Males-
I love, love dominant males. Nothing more sexy then a man that is like that. I don't mean go caveman on MC. But show who wears the pants in the relationship. Whatever that relationship maybe.

Age Play-
I love to play the younger. Always have had a thing for older men myself. 10 plus years in the age gap. It can be worked out if you aren't comfortable with 10 years or more. Just one of the things I enjoy.

Bondage-
This would be light, nothing overly heavy. I want to be able to pull it off. If it's to heavy I fear I won't give a proper reply. Though again it can be worked out.

Those are the main ones. If you don't see anything here and would like to know or add. Just hollar at me and I know we can work it all out.

Dislikes-

Toilet play-
Stays right in the toilet. Something I won't move on. Sorry.

Watersports-
Don't understand it, so it would be a no on this one.

Rape-
This one is self explanatory.

Vore-
I can't wrap my head about this. Nothing against people that enjoy this. I just can't understand it. So I stay away from this one.

Again just ask if you see nothing on here that you enjoy. Worst thing I can do is say no. Now, its time for pairings and plots. These will be updated as time goes on.

Fantasy-

Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire Price X Noble Vampire
Vampire King X Common Vampire

Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Human
Alpha X Common werewolf
King of the werewolfs X Werewolf or human

Fairy X  Fairy King
Fairy X Human
Fairy X Fairy

Elf X Elf
Elf X Dark Elf
Elf X Human

Dragon X Dragon Rider
Dragon X Human

Warlock X Special human
With X Warlock
Warlock X Priestess

Warlord X Priestess
Warlord X Princess
Warlord X Warrior Queen

Knight X Princess
Knight X Queen

Demon X Human
Demon X Witch
Demon X Angel
Fallen X Angel
Warrior Angel X Fallen Angel
Warrior Angel X Charge

Modern/Slice of life

Boss X Secretary
Best Friends
Roommates
Soldier X Civilian
Soldier X Soldier
Father's best friend X Daugther
Best Friends Dad X Daugther's Best friend
Uncle X Niece
Father X Daugther
Step brother X step sister
Brother X Sister
Ex's
Chance meeting of two people
Boyfriend X Girlfriend
Husband X Wife

Plots- though none of these are set in stone. They are rough ideas that I have. And would love to work them out with my partner.

1. Hunter now the Hunted
She was a hunter, the best of her kind some would say. Having been sent to take out the lord of the vampires. But things didn't go as planned. For now the vampire lord hunts her. She is now on the run.

2. Hardass
Starting a new job is always stressful. You never know what your new boss will be like or if you will be able to what he needs. But you always work hard. This is the case of one woman. Just having lost her job at a local coffee house. Now working for one of the biggest companies in the US. Her boss, the grandson of the founder of the company. He runs her ragged at times. Always needed something and all hours of the night. But as always she will do her best and work hard.

3. The auction
The auction has been in place for 100 years. Put in place when the the vampires took over the world. To keep the rebel humans in check, also to bring the vampires what they need, blood. The rebel leader daugther has been caught. After saving a small child from a raid. Now she faces the auction block.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. If you would like to do any of these or have an idea. Shot me a pm and we will get started.

CC

CandyCane

Dream World

High above the world of man, the gods looked down. Watching their as they went about their normal everyday lives. One God looked upon the world in a different way. He watched them through their dreams. Different worlds, all created by the humans them selves. Each a different world to behold. Some dreams just replayed the long day they lived. Nothing special about them. That would bore the dream god. Never staying long in those types of dreams. One night as the world slept, he saw the most interesting dream in his long years of life. She actually lived through her dreams, every night was different from the first. He became enthralled by her dreams. He found him self, placing him self in each dream. Just to be apart of her world. That is when he started to fall for her. He had to be with her as much as he could. But the gods would not like them together. That is when the trouble starts.