Sarcina Academy- Rebooted- Recruitment- need wolfies

Started by LamentingQuill, February 17, 2019, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I may be a smidge delayed on a few things by like a day or two, I'm not feeling good. We'll see though.

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

LamentingQuill

A friend told me it wasn't exactly clear, so I figured I'd say so right here and clear up any confusion.  I'll put it into the Q and A later when I'm not feeling so crappy.

Yes, the girls do know exactly what they are getting themselves into. They do know that with accept the scholarship, they are accepting being courted by the unmated males as well.

Gannameade

I do hope you feel better..LQ!  Appreciate all you do.

*Hugs*

Daena

Is this going to be beginner friendly? I've never participated in a group game, but I'd really like to play a human female. If I'd be welcome.
Currently Not Seeking New Rp Partners.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Daena on February 21, 2019, 12:18:06 PM
Is this going to be beginner friendly? I've never participated in a group game, but I'd really like to play a human female. If I'd be welcome.

I can answer questions you might have and most of my instructions are pretty straightforward. You’ll be fine.

Daena

Thank you then I'll work on a character sheet and PM it over to you.
Currently Not Seeking New Rp Partners.

LamentingQuill

A link that will assist in finding the OOC and Approved character thread is located at the bottom of the recruitment's first page.

Muddy Waters

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 21, 2019, 06:14:59 PM
A link that will assist in finding the OOC and Approved character thread is located at the bottom of the recruitment's first page.

Holy Wow!   look at that board!   That is fantastic.  Thanks for all your hard work LamentingQuill!  I'm kind of a newb for group play with multiple boards but I think that cherry is ready to be popped!  ^___^
[acronym=A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface][/acronym]
[Acronym= Muddy Waters' On & Offs][/acronym][Acronym=Muddy Waters' Absences and Apologies][/acronym]
                        "A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface"   

WhatLiesAbove

Vergil Tanner

We need more sexy wolves!

There's a busty Chinese lass that needs breeding!
Do you know how rare that is??!! The average natural breast size for Chinese women is an A CUP.

SNAP HER UP BOIS.

:P :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Gannameade

I know what you mean Vergil...3 yrs in Japan...I know!!! O8)

Captain Whitebread

There is breeding and then there is claiming.

And the males aren't allowed to fight over the school bicycle.

Also, welcome to our two new RPers!!  I don't know about the others but I will be gentle.

Mellific

I don't think the werewolves are searching for mates based on cup size. I could be wrong, though.  ::)

Question about the game, Quill dear. (Btw, please get better asap.)

Will there be children in this game? I've read about a nursery in the Academy and am wondering if those who mate successfully, will be expected to portray children.

O/O | A/A | MM

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Mellific on February 21, 2019, 11:08:22 PM
I don't think the werewolves are searching for mates based on cup size. I could be wrong, though.  ::)

Question about the game, Quill dear. (Btw, please get better asap.)

Will there be children in this game? I've read about a nursery in the Academy and am wondering if those who mate successfully, will be expected to portray children.

Kids will be npc'd by the parents writers. Their presence will also be pretty restricted, abiding by E rules.

Vergil Tanner

Well, Werewolves are still men! Men do tend to like boobs, don't they? :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Revna

LamentingQuill

We're assembling quite the cast, can't wait to see how it grows ^.^

Haloriel

Colour me intrigued. I’d like to reserve Nyane Lebajoa as a face claim, please.

Gannameade

Yeah men are bad like that...or good like that.  Take your pic.   ;D

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 21, 2019, 11:36:20 PM
Well, Werewolves are still men! Men do tend to like boobs, don't they? :P

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Muddy Waters on February 21, 2019, 08:35:00 PM
Holy Wow!   look at that board!   That is fantastic.  Thanks for all your hard work LamentingQuill!  I'm kind of a newb for group play with multiple boards but I think that cherry is ready to be popped!  ^___^

Almost all those boards are two years old and locked, I'll be making new ones though to replace them, nice and fresh ones.

Captain Whitebread

Locked or just tagged to tell you that no one has posted in 120 days?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on February 22, 2019, 11:20:19 AM
Locked or just tagged to tell you that no one has posted in 120 days?

The old threads from the first run are locked.

WhatLiesAbove

Not to sound pushy, but may I ask how long the approval process is? Asking for a friend >.>

LamentingQuill

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on February 22, 2019, 06:28:03 PM
Not to sound pushy, but may I ask how long the approval process is? Asking for a friend >.>

That depends on my schedule and if there are any issues needing sorted out, could be super quick, could possible take a day or two, but not much longer than that.