Just one maverick here...

But maybe he'll show up soon...

Ash

Mmmm nope, not yet. It is I Dinokitteh.

Perhaps Mr. Llama will come now?

Phantomhive

Nope it's me following the trend.

Llama surely you are here now
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

I hang my head in shame.

Llama you dont hibernate do you? lol
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Benen

I think Llama is sleeping, but I'll be here for the little bit I am.

maybe Ash will post again?

Ash

I suppose.. I'm here!

Llama darling, you here yet?

Phantomhive

Why do yu keep calling me Llama lol.

Ben you said you were still here. are you?

Ash

Obviously...I am the night, I never sleep..

Luna darling?

MasterMischief

Ash

Yay! Finally.. lol
Wow I just realized how many times I chose you...lol
Bane, how is your day thus far?

MasterMischief

It is good to be missed.

Wouldn't you say, Ash?

Ash

Ha. Yes I suppose it is llama darling.

Phantomhive

Not today.

ms Ash are you done yet?

MasterMischief

She might be, but I am here!

Are you still on, Phantomhive?

Phantomhive

Yep I think lol

Llama come back now

MasterMischief

I am here!

So how is your day going, Phantomhive?

Phantomhive

Just started.. Well 2.5 hours ago it did. Ask again later.

Wont you Llama?

MasterMischief

Oh, well, then, let me be the first to wish you a wonderful day.

Any big plans, Phantomhive?  Or just relaxing?

Phantomhive

It's Sunday so chillaxing is what I will be attempting today.

How's your day been Llama?

MasterMischief

Not bad except for that trip to Bath & Bodyworks.  Ooo! Ooo!  We got a new train for under the Christmas tree.

So...you reading or watching television, Phantomhive?

Phantomhive

Watching Netflix actually. No need to guess what lol.

How has the day been for you Llama?

MasterMischief

Just up and showered.  Off to do some shopping.

How are you doing, Phantomhive?

Lady Lunarius

*Slides in and steals the spotlight*

I see no phantom here!!! Do you see her now Llama?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

TheLegionary