Desecration of Innocence (NC or Extreme)(F looking for M)

Started by DrusillaJenson, February 18, 2014, 12:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrusillaJenson

I've been feeling a bit creative in a way lately, and am looking for someone to try out this new plot with me. Now this plot can fall under Non-Con or Extreme, though I'll admit, lately I've been exploring the darker side of things. Anyways, the plot goes sorta like this: my character is a college rich girl who's in medical school studying pathology. She was raised in a devout catholic home..very much a goody goody and daddy's girl. However her best friend whom attend the school with her and is her room mate has more of the wilder party side. One night the two of them are up on the dorm roof drinking and her friend convinces her to try Esctasy for the first time. Things get wild and out of control. My friend accidentally pushes her friend off the roof and lies to the cops. This incident causes her to fall into a deep hole of drugs, sex, and murder. I'm looking for someone to play the man that will help drag her down.. If we want we can put a supernatural twist to it where this guy is a creature of the night, vampire..

Anyone interested send me a PM.
☠ - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum
☠ - STATUS - LOOKING