Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErisXfrost

-steals the win, and brings it to my undersea lair-- serenading it the way only a mermaid can.-

XD

Csharynn

Sends a message to Ariel to infiltrate the undersea lair to ensnare the win.

Boatman

Boat reappears from the time hibernation cafe to pull dear Win into his mini-sub before whirring away on full battery power.

(Don't you hate it when he does that?)
History, where creative writing was born.

Csharynn

Forgets about the win, loves his avatar more

Boatman

You can view the win from the back seat, just take this oxygen pill.

Belle33

Playtime is over - I'm here for my WIN.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Boatman

You have to catch me first, and you know that is impossible... well, almost.

Belle33

Impossible for some. Difficult for others. No problem for me. 

Lasso's the WIN right out of his hands and rides off in an invisible jet.

Boatman

Pah!
Basic mistake lassoing dear Win and leaving her struggling whilst you go off having fun in your jet.
Boat rescues Win and carries her to a safe tree house in the dark woods.

Belle33

I climb the branches and spy my WIN looking anxious and desperate to be reunited with me.  Slipping inside, I quietly free her and we run away together, where I might add, we belong. 

Boatman

But you know after that long battle in the courts I have legal custody.
Or was that custardy? I can never remember.

Once the police take you away, I am reunited with Win who says she wants to be with me always (fickle soul that she is)

Despairs

I love it when a plan comes together. Poor unsuspecting fools.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Csharynn

Ah hah it is mine, what is your ask, the win of course.

Despairs

Over my dead body. It is I who shall come out on top.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Csharynn

On top? Bah! I am the winner!

Despairs

You were saying? Eat my invisible shorts!

Csharynn

-chokes on the invisible shorts but takes the win in the end-

Despairs

You are one brave woman, however I am still here, albeit with no shorts. I refuse to admit defeat!

Csharynn

:'( Can I....can I just have the win, please? Please *sniff*

Despairs

No. Victory will be mine.

Boatman

But it wasn't was it... Boat and Win wave as with the tiniest of nudges Dark falls into the pit of Despairs.

Despairs

Taps shoulder. "Hey, buddy. Who are we waving at?" Point up. "While you were busying waving, I took the liberty of tying  a rope around your legs. By the way, your plane is taking off." Points at said airplane and waves at you. "See you next fall."

Rhedyn

~flees with the win while Dark Despairs gloats~

Despairs

"What the! Come back with my prize!" Speeds past Rhedyn, fetching the win along the way. "You're too slow grandma!"

Csharynn

-sneaks beside Despairs, snatches the win before running away-
Success for the win!