Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

adroitgrayman

Come on snuggle and sleep tight with me.Shhhhh don't get naughty.. *winks*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Anesa

adroitgrayman

Of course yes.... Nothing more to think about it
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Wykyd

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Wykyd

Insanityenviesme

But patience is very difficult to master.. Greed though is much more pleasant to succumb to..for the both of us..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Wykyd

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Wykyd

Insanityenviesme

and I think we have different opinions as to who this "someone" is..

How will we decide who is right? >:)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

But yours shall always take the cake, curious cowgirl
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Then please tell me what it is you crave, mystery man.... runs a fingernail down the front of his lapel..

Insanityenviesme

You cannot satisfy the craving I have been cursed with, baby..
leans into her ear
I'm insatiable..
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

There may be a "sav" for that out there somewhere....  giggles and traces his jawline with her fingertip.....followed by a gentle kiss

Insanityenviesme

Mmm..and where is this fabled place, wearer of wondrous lingerie?
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Smiles.....Well her in the Land of E, of course....all things are possible here. 

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Looks at him and bites her bottom lip.........

Insanityenviesme

Would you recommend I brave another try at something I've messed up?
Moments of Sanity

Wykyd

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on March 07, 2011, 11:18:27 AM
and I think we have different opinions as to who this "someone" is..

Oh no dear...I know exactly who needs the lesson! ;P