Looking for a Night Parade writing partner! (Tentacle deviance + more!)

Started by DJGenXCide, November 26, 2009, 05:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

I've got three of the Night Parade threads going.  I'm enjoying them all!  I'm looking for, hopefully, one more.

Below is the initial concept of the Night Parade.  Right now, I'm looking for someone (male or female, female preferred) to play the abused heroine role.  Someone that tries to make their way through the place and...suffers greatly.  At the hands (and sexuality) of the creatures within!  This is open to pretty much any possible supernatural encounter you can imagine!  I'm looking to do something graphic and fairly deviant in terms of non-normal sex.  Deep penetrations, the inflation stuff, things like that!  Something to challenge my usual writing style and seeing how far I can go beyond my 'box' so to speak!  Thank you for your time, please PM me if interested!

The Night Parade
A carnival comes to town, only it's far from something you'd take your children to.  Magic, monsters, and mayhem strike from the tents, shadows, and acts contained within.  Normal people drawn into the acts are murdered in fantastic and disturbing ways.  Seductions occur as men and women are drawn away from the safety of the light.  Games aren't merely games when your soul is at stake.

So for this, pretty much anything is fair game.  Play a heroine, hoping to rescue her friends and family from dark depravity?  Play a victim who wishes to be used and abused by things that go bump in the night?  Or perhaps play a monster that hunts amongst humans?  If this sounds interesting, send me a private message!