Just Another Home Invasion Idea [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, September 14, 2013, 09:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Casting for the family and invader or invaders. Forced incest is optional.

Husband should have a good paying job. Thinking doctor, manager of a business or maybe a celebrity.
Wife met husband in high school and the married right after graduation. She can have a part-time job or none at all.
First Daughter is in college perhaps to become nurse or follow in father's footsteps.
Second Daughter is in high school and has auditioned for a singing competition
----
Criminal one is man whose obsessed with the wife and the younger daughter after seeing them at the competition.
Criminal two is either a man or woman who helps the first criminal with the home invasion and rape of mom and daughters.

I'd like to play Criminal one or two.

Hercinia

MagicalPen

As long as there are no M/M scenes, I am quite happy to play the sons role in this (especially if forced to be with mother/sister).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Stephie613

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: MagicalPen on September 19, 2013, 09:12:50 AM
As long as there are no M/M scenes, I am quite happy to play the sons role in this (especially if forced to be with mother/sister).

Still trying to iron out content for roleplay but probably won't be m/m scenes. Though could use threat of m/m to make the father/son compliant to demands of the criminal element.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

CriminalMindsFan

Revised available characters and re-opened entire idea for group play. All family members and one criminal available to be cast.

Silk

Kdyami

If no ones claimed it id like to play one of the criminals again.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Ambie

pencil me in as a backup youngest daughter? lol or maybe her friend that was spending the night? crush on the dad?

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Ambie on November 02, 2013, 04:39:03 PM
pencil me in as a backup youngest daughter? lol or maybe her friend that was spending the night? crush on the dad?

No additional characters because things can get out of hand. Only female victims will be the mom and two daughters.