Weird Question - Anyone know anything about cars?

Started by Alhanna, November 06, 2016, 02:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alhanna

In a few months, I'll have enough money to buy a used car. So I've been looking at them, seeing which ones that'd be a good fit for me and last a while. I don't know much about them, so the only one I know and like has been the Honda Element. However, it's been discontinued and while I love the interior space, it isn't as great in terms of mileage. Is there any current or recent cars similar to it? Can anyone help or direct me to a website that can do this for you?

Thanks!

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Egoiste

If you have a mechanic you trust they're probably the best person to ask as they can tell you how easily they will be able to get parts.

You may also find this helpful.