Three Ideas for One on Ones

Started by deraxeman, December 17, 2007, 12:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deraxeman

Hey everyone. Here are three ideas for one on ones I came up with. Please send me a PM or respond here if interested in any of them. We can discuss further details, limits, etc. via PM as well. Thanks for reading.

John Stark is fresh out of prison after a long sentence. He's a giant of a man with a history of violence and crime. Now, he's taken refuge in the small rural homestead he inherited from his last relative while serving time. He plans to lead the simple life there, living off the land as best he can and staying out of trouble. But the local sheriff doesn't trust this stranger in town and wants to keep an eye on him. He dispatches the force's newest member - who happens to be the only female officer - to keep tabs on him. She's naïve and untested, but a bit cocky. Now, though, the strapping ex-con she's about to encounter will unleash her dark desire to be dominated. I’m looking for someone to play the officer.

A Paladin(ess) in Hell - The forces of evil have stolen one of the land's holiest artifacts and spirited it off to the nether world. Already, a shadow creeps across the land. The church must dispatch a holy warrior (a chaste and lovely maiden, of course) to enter the underworld and retrieve it. She will face devils, temptation and other challenges in her perilous quest. Will she retrieve the artifact? Or will she surrender herself to the pleasure and pain she must endure? No knows for sure, but it's certain she won't be a chaste maiden when all said and done. I’m looking for someone to play the holy warrior.

Clash of the Titans - No, it's not an old 80s movie about the Greek gods - it's a collision of epic proportions as two superheroes really go at it. Picked as opponents by two sparring, godlike villains, one male hero and one female hero battle as part of a cosmic chess game. They both seek an ancient artifact of great power (or so they think). The villains have plenty of tricks up their sleeves (magic, mind control, pheremonal manipulation, etc.) - to ensure that the results of this clash are explosive. Looking for someone to play the super-woman. [Note: I'd like to do this last one with a pair of Marvel and/or DC heroes. I'm envisioning Thor and Power Girl but I'm open to other characters.]

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12218.0

ChrissaM

I'd be interested in the second idea... I'm thinking of a female Paladin who has been around awhile, seen and done a lot of things.  Not really innocent... She'd be very strong willed, maybe a bit of a bitch, really.  But she would be chaste, and she would be completely dedicated to the church and to the side of "good."  The very idea of surrendering in any way to the enemy would be abhorrent to her.

Might that work?
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

Far eyes

Number one seams interesting.

This would be sort of an out of the way farm house sort of place. About 50 miles from anyplace ells?
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

deraxeman

Hey everyone, thanks for all the interest.  Looks like number one and two are taken via PM.  I will try to keep this updated.  Thanks again!

Sam

Quote from: deraxeman on December 17, 2007, 12:56:37 PMClash of the Titans - No, it's not an old 80s movie about the Greek gods.

That's actually too bad, 'cause you could probably get some crazy sex-game situations out of that movie without even trying very hard.