A Prince and his Lady - with a twist (looking for M or F character)

Started by Squiggles, October 12, 2012, 03:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiggles

I hope to start a Roleplay that will eventually be moved into the Adult area. The very Basic premise is that a woman comes to the Royal Court and sets about seducing the Prince. She is Aggressive, and is not above bribing or blackmailing her way. She wants Very much to be the Power behind the Throne, and the Prince is not a very Passive person either. Maybe he is Attracted to her but Wary because he knows she seeks his Power.

I can play Either One, and I would like to Work out a Lot of Detail before starting. Who's interested? ;D

Squiggles

Another idea I had was that a girl comes home from her Reform School. She is to all outward appearances a prim and proper Young Lady but behind the closed doors of her home she wants Revenge on her parents for sending her away. She sets out to put her Mother in as many compromising positions as possible (or her Father, maybe - or both) starting out with Seducing her parent and then going on from There.

This would be another Story I would want to see eventually progress to Adult. I am looking for a Parent. ;D

Bellamira

I am interested in the prince and princess one but since I'm not approved yet we need to wait a little before we can get a little naughty. I would not mind playing either role.

Gizacall

Hi Squiggles,

I'm interested in the Reform school scenario playing the role of her father.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Hi there Squiggles, I'm awaiting approval myself, so, it may not be moved to the Adult section for a while, but, whichever is still open, I'd be willing to play with you, playing as either the Prince or the Father (Depending on which of the two you'd prefer :))

Tinytart

Hello Squiggles,

I like the idea of your reform school scenario. I could play the role of the mother. I am not yet approved, but we could start the scene slowly until then. I am able to make three to four solid posts a week, but if we happen to be online at the same time, I could make more abbreviated ones.

Please let me know if you are still interested.
*s*
I'm new to the community - but I'm not bashful with my actions or opinions.  I hope to see you soon!