News:

Main Menu

Your favorite memes?

Started by Twisted Crow, December 31, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

Subject is the topic line, though of course... site rules apply with embed vids and linking images. Just a friendly reminder. ;)

Mine seem to be gravitating toward the screaming Jimmy Barnes bit in the song "Big Enough" (also sometimes referred to as "AAAAH" and "Screaming Sky Cowboy").

A YouTube video showcasing many amusing examples of it's use.

Minecraft ones have been my favorite so far, but someone did an Overwatch one that is spot on, too.

So... your favorite meme(s)?

okintsukoro

I was a pretty big fan of Ugandan Knuckles for a while. It's just so silly and the depictions can be pretty adorable.

Also led me to watching what supposedly started part of the meme, the action film 'Who Killed Captain Alex".

CaptainNexus616

I'm a big fan of "You thought it was *insert name here*, but it was actually me Dio!"  I love torturing people with that one, especially when I also replace Dio lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

RedRose

I'm meme crazy. I wouldn't know where to start. I also love gifs of scenes I liked. I post my own modified ones lol
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Aiden

This is one of my favorites and all their variations.

Lady Shadow

This is DEFINITELY one of my favorites......

http://ecdn.funzypics.com/grumpycatmemes/pics/24/The-Miracle-Of-Science-Hits-Baby-Funny-Picture.jpg

Edited by Staff - posts can not contain embedded media of children. Links are okay, however.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

MasterMischief

Currently it is "Is this a butterfly".  It is so easy to use in so many different situations.

gaggedLouise

"How to stop FAKE NEWS" with a photo of an angry-looking Trump, firmly gagged with duct tape (seen on twitter) :)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Inkidu

The "That's How Mafia Works" meme and it's sub-memes are hilarious for me right now.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Cold Heritage

There's a three panel meme I don't know the name of. The first panel has a group of people gathered around, talking reasonably. The second panel features someone flopping in with a speech bubble filled with some inflammatory subject, such as Skub. The third panel features the group rioting and fighting amongst themselves.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Argyros

The
American Choppers Argument Meme
is my absolute favourite. In particular, I enjoy these ones:

Self-Checkout

Cat

Password

Experience
< Status: Gone >

Twisted Crow

Oh man, that last one! It is so damn relatable.  ;D

Munnin

I'm still on my feet, so everything is not lost.
Life always teaches arrogant surrender first.
Not for the sake of trophies and awards. For the sake of triumph over evil and meanness! For the purpose of good!

No doubt! No worries! I know the price of victory and the bitterness of defeat.
In the moment of truth, on the path to enlightenment, I am ready to fight my shadow.

Hintoki

Awww hell yeah, my kinda thread.

Barbershop memes always crack me up:

CaptainNexus616

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

vaudevilleJack

Right now I love the "X can have a little X...as a treat' meme.

For Witcher fans: Your Witcher can have a little coin...as a treat.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.