Sea God (Male Monster x F, tentacles, smut, NC, LF M)

Started by Sephiriel, September 05, 2017, 10:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

Sea God
Really craving for a story that involves this bad guy. Either as a clash between two ancient gods or him as a male monster and her as a human female, some difference in size between them, but not overly so. Since tentacles are are so useful for grabbing and holding - deliciously so - I'd prefer my char not getting "impaled" by'em all the time, but please use them. I like plot and development, but for this one I'd go with a oneshot as well, depending on what you want out of the story, as long heavy smut is included.   

Possible mythos that can serve as plot-base:

Ahti Finnish mythic hero, described as a fierce sea-going warrior. He makes a double vow with his wife Kyllikki, binding him to stay at home and not to engage in raiding, and her to stay faithful. However, Kyllikki breaks their oath, sending Ahti on a voyage with his old war companions where he subsequently falls in combat.

Iku-Turso (Turisas) is a malevolent sea monster in Finnish mythology. Some runes tell that he impregnated the Maiden of Air, Ilmatar. She later gave birth to Väinämöinen, which would make him a truly primeval creature and in some versions, forced by his own son to return to the sea. On the other hand, he is also mentioned as the son of Äijö (a name usually assigned to the God of sky). As Turisas he is the God of War as well.

Possible pairings:
* the above-mentioned mythological ones
* an OC and mortal female
* an OC and female deity
* casual, anyway you want to play him with more than one female character
* any other

Please PM me and do not post here if interested!

Forewarning: I will be checking out your previous posts to see if we match story-wise. I'm not picky with grammar or post length and such, but I am with the kind of mood you're setting.

Forewarning #2!
Don't PM me if you're going to quit after the intro. I'm looking only for committed players, those who are willing to brainstorm and tell what's wrong or what they want changed before quitting the story. I only abandon RPs if life gets too much. If either of us feels like the plot is getting stuck somewhere, we talk about it. I'm very friendly OOC and always willing to adapt to my partner's wishes and cravings.

Sephiriel