Father Knows Best [REOPENED] incest,nc

Started by CupidCatt, March 10, 2013, 08:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CupidCatt

In a nutshell, we're looking for a guy to play a young man in an incest/noncon/bondage etc story. You have to be up for all kinds of kinky fun - the rest of the family members include mom, dad, younger sister and the family maid. Mom is being played by a male writer, so if that bothers you (because apparently that bothers some people, no judgement calls) then this role probably isn't for you. Please PM me for details, and read the rest of this post to get more information. Thank you!

Hi Guys, and welcome to...

Father Knows Best or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

This is my first attempt at coordinating a game so please bear with me. If you'd like to participate and already have some experience, that would be very helpful - I'd love your support. This game came out of a concept by MasterfulJ and he'll be participating as one of the characters. Kinks include NC, INCEST, BDSM

Welcome to the 1950s! It's the world that social conservatives get a major hard-on thinking about, when only one in three women worked, cars guzzled gas like there was no tomorrow and doctors prescribed cigarettes. Oh, and there were TV shows with names like Father Knows Best.  ;D

A family of well-off suburbanites have their reality flipped upside down after a nuclear alert is announced on TV. The family escape into a fallout bunker designed by dear old dad for just such an occasion, ready to wait it out till the Government sounds the all clear. However, when dad hears (via the bunker's radio room) that the alert was a false alarm... he isn't so sure he wants things to go "back to normal". Keeping his family trapped underground in a series of tunnels and rooms, dad proves just how fragile the veneer of 1950s civility really was - and exposes the repressed animal within.

Section: Extreme Small Groups, non-system game.

Open to: Three, 3 players are needed, one male and two female (players should be hetero or bi sexual, and definitely open to Incest and NC)

General Story: It's the 1950's and the threat of impending nuclear war has spiked paranoia sky high. A sudden alert sends a wealthy family into their shelter - but when the father realizes the alert was false and decides not to inform the rest of his family, things take a dark turn towards depravity. The family starts off as an American dream - FATHER is a wealthy business man, MOTHER is an elegant housewife, DAUGHTER's a future homecoming queen and SON is home from military school. The MAID is hard-done-by and working at way lower than her pay grade. Ah, the '50s!

Player Roles: Father and daughter roles have been taken by MasterfulJ and myself. Roles we need to fill are brother, mother and housemaid.

Setting: 1950s suburban America in tone, but most everything takes place in a large, multi-room bunker underground.

Plot Outline: First we'd explore the family's regular lives, then the TV alert that shatters everything. Time spent in the bunker slowly transforms the family. Scene details will be worked out collaboratively before we begin and in OOC thread during play.

Kinks: incestuous NC between father with daughter, wife and maid, son and sister, mother and maid, lesbian action, NC, D/s themes and other kinks we'll be able to integrate and tailor around our O/O when we've assigned roles.

Game Pacing: The game will start slow in terms of sexual activity but things get batshit crazy once they enter the bunker. Think Lord of the Flies, only it's the disintegration of a 1950s family unit.

Posting Expectations: A couple of paragraphs at minimum. And at least a couple of times a week - the more regular the better. And I'm sure you've all read this and know that it promotes basic civility and decent play, but here it comes: this game is run under the aegis of Drake's Oath.

Just PM me with your interests, concerns, ideas, and suggestions. Thanks!

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in the role of the Brother. I imagine there can be some Mother x Son and Maid x Son too?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

CupidCatt

CupidCatt

Update: SON role has been taken, that leaves MOM and MAID - anyone out there looking to play a 1950s mother and a sexy '50s maid?

CupidCatt

UPDATE: SON and MOM characters both taken, but we're looking for somebody to play the MAID - a fem/sub character, who will be subjected to all kinds of BDSM loveliness by various doms. Interested? pm me!

CupidCatt

CupidCatt

eiselmann

I can play the son...whats the minimum age for him.....also just one off that I have is mxm thou all good with mfm (straight)
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0