Tabu Family-Friendly Resort {On Hiatus}

Started by Clio, May 18, 2012, 03:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Hogan

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 20, 2012, 04:20:50 PM
I am not quite sure why people are listing Siblings as an option as it has never been stated as one anywhere.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I was just stating a for instance.
I could probably keep on, listing things like

349. Santa in Santa/elf
350. Predator in Alien/Predator

And so on. :)

Pay it no mind.

anne sophie

tsc

I'd be interested in being the father in a father/daughter pair.

MrDisclosure

I might be interested in playing a Son or nephew, if a mother/aunt can be found.  If any of the ladies is interested, give me a notice on the thread, or in PM. Can also play black or other ethnicity.
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

MagicalPen

Alrighty. Starting to do the fun stuff of counting everything up.

For the most part, everything pairs up. We just have one extra Son - aka we need a Mother for him ^-^

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MrDisclosure

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 22, 2012, 03:21:46 PM
For the most part, everything pairs up. We just have one extra Son - aka we need a Mother for him ^-^

How about brothers with one mother?
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

tonybruno40

Sounds like you have a full house but if you need someone to play any role needed, I would  love to try.   

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

whtbitch4u2own

Would love to take on the motherly role here...If still need it ;)

Quote from: MrDisclosure on May 23, 2012, 01:57:27 AM
How about brothers with one mother?
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

MagicalPen

whtbitch4u2owb playing as a mother solves the dilemma.

Which evens things up quite nicely. Unless tony wants to volunteer to be the third wheel somewhere.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Snake

EbonyQueen

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 23, 2012, 10:17:08 AM
whtbitch4u2owb playing as a mother solves the dilemma.

Which evens things up quite nicely. Unless tony wants to volunteer to be the third wheel somewhere.

Though I fear if I am on the list I will add a new dilemma. I have to withdraw my interest because of a surgery that is to take place next Tuesday. I will not be able to participate in any meaningful way. My apologies for the issue.

Clio

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 23, 2012, 02:46:43 PM
Though I fear if I am on the list I will add a new dilemma. I have to withdraw my interest because of a surgery that is to take place next Tuesday. I will not be able to participate in any meaningful way. My apologies for the issue.

It's alright. We'll work it out. Real life always comes first. I hope that your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. Whenever you return, you can see if we're taking new people. *hugs*

I also apologize for being absent recently. We're still getting this thing up and running, but I was in the hospital for a while. Just recovering now.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MrDisclosure

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 23, 2012, 02:46:43 PM

That's a shame... I've had a thought of being the male part of a sexy ebony mother/son couple...

Nevertheless, get well soon - best wishes from me.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

rahatngt

Clio

Not yet. We're still pairing people up, and I've had personal issues recently. It should be soon, though. We just want to get it right. :)

So we haven't closed recruitment yet. Just put what your preferences are.

rahatngt

Hmm my preference would be
Son in Mother/Son
Father in Father/Daughter

but would really love the first pairing.

Clio

Joslyn

I'm curious how the pairing is going to be handled. Is it just randomly assigned or will the players have some agency in the matter? I was hoping to play a shy, submissive type so it would be nice to have a writing partner who would prefer that.

Oh also thought I'd mention if we end up with more fathers than daughters I'd be open to share with a sister if that helps.

krakenknight

Yeah I'm curious about this too. How are you pairing people?

anne sophie

Good point ...how the pairing could be handle...and as josly mentionned...me and a sis could be fun.

Clio

I think MP has been busy lately, and I'd like to wait for him. There's a couple of ways that we can do it, but if you have a reason that you want to be with someone, then you're welcome to PM me and/or MP the request. We're still in discussion, though, so it won't be a promise. We may end up assigning partners randomly, so you can write with people that perhaps you wouldnt have thought of. Besides, I think the surprise factor would be exciting. This game will hopefully be started before too long, but we don't just want to rush into it. Thank you for your patience.

Clio

Alright. MP and I have made a decision as far as the pairing will go. If you have not put your preferences for what character and relation you want to play, please do so as soon as you can. Also, please send any partner requests to MP and I, and we will do our best to accommodate everyone. If you don't have a preference in partner, please let us know that as well, and we will randomly pair you up. Thanks!

Qt