The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery! Recruiting M/F patrons, Futa servants

Started by Karma, March 27, 2016, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Blythe

I think I'm going to withdraw my interest--I'm just not really feeling the initial concept I came up with, and I can't much think of another. Wishing y'all a great game. :)

:( noooo! I was so looking forward to playing with you.

Kokaine

Add a pic to my sheet though I may end up changing it if I find something I like better.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sain

Aww too bad Blythe :( I thought your character looked great.

Speaking of which...   la dame's 2 suggestion looks pretty amazing too.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Mora

BlueEyedBard

I would be interested in joining in as a male patron if I may?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Sain

BlueEyedBard

Just usually like to make sure.

Also Sain, I was going to have my character be a European investor and developer, probably new money rather than old. If you like he can be that competitor that finds out Pircilla's secret and tells Mother to get her captured.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Sain

BlueEyedBard

If there are any problems or concerns just let me know.

Name: Thomas Creedy
Role: Patron
Orientation: Generally Straight
Personality: Thomas is charismatic and quick witted. He is very agreeable and tends to be able to work with anyone, but when someone crosses him, in business or otherwise, he is known to strike without mercy. When not working he almost always wears a smile, but that calculating brain is constantly working to figure out how to get ahead in a situation.
Background: Unlike most of the members Thomas didn't come from money. His father worked at a shipyard and his mother had died shortly after birth. He had spent every day of his childhood working to try and help his father make enough money for them to survive and despite their struggle they made it by ok, Thomas got enough to eat even if his father went hungry some nights, he had a warm bed to sleep in even if his father shivered on the couch most nights and his father did his best to hide any suffering from Thomas even if Thomas saw everything as kids always do. It was from watching what his father had to go through to raise him that made Thomas vow that one day he will have so much that neither him of his father would ever go cold or hungry again. Unfortunately thomas' father didn’t live to see the day when his son would make his first million.

It didn't happen over night, rather it was a gradual process. Meeting the right person here, making the right investment there. Buy this building, sell it for twice as much, buy that building to tear it down and section off the property to make four times as much. The whole life was just a game of buying something worthless and change it into something worth a fortune, and usually the difference was shockingly slight. Thomas just had an eye for potential.

It was not often that he met resistance from any of the clients or investors he worked with, mainly because he was so agreeable and easy to get along with. Despite his status he still had that hard working background of nothing which seemed to endear him to people, so they didn't feel so taken advantage of when he bought their livelihoods from them, unlike some of the other industrialists that seemed to work in his sector. One in particular was a member of the Wildingham family. Not the elder brother, he was easy enough to deal with, your typical over privileged trust fund baby, just stroke his ego enough and you could get anything you wanted from him. His sister on the other hand was another story. She seemed to take pleasure in getting in Thomas' way lately, he felt. So one evening, while talking with a particularly drunk elder Wildingham child he found out a very close kept family secret and a rather insidious plan began to form as he learned of a particularly dark dungeon that dealt in a very particular taste of sins of the flesh. He put together the connections needed to arrange a meeting with the owner of this dungeon of sin, and send out an invitation to a particular wealthy sister.
Notes: For black rooms he will not go beyond anyone's limits but his only limit is mutilation, gore and death.
On/Off

Mora

If it is OK, I was going to make a profile for one of each. Servant and patron.

Sain

Looking good Blue. Maybe they could even enter the Pit together on the pretense that he wants to apologize and make things right between them.

dale108

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 27, 2016, 11:52:24 PM
Can I get an opinion on what photo to use?

I like number 1.  Though maybe I shouldn't be voting until I've decided whether to join or not.   :-\ 
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

King Serperior

So, how's the Patron vs Slave balance coming?  I'm looking through my list of images to see what I would play.  Of course, I have more Futanari images than non.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Sain on March 28, 2016, 04:43:42 AM
Looking good Blue. Maybe they could even enter the Pit together on the pretense that he wants to apologize and make things right between them.

I think that sounds great!
On/Off

I'm only listing completed characters rather than all interested parties. Currently we're at 2 patrons, 3 servants, and 2 admins. I would like to get to at least 4 completed patrons and servants each before we consider any more employee roles and begin the game.

Kokaine

I am pondering making a servant as well... but don't want to end up in the situation of playing with myself >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sain

Never too many servants. Patrons can just rent two at once if it seems like someone is free.

Lynnette

Might make a servant just to have some fun with it, I'll consider it at least, missed you Karma  :-*
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

King Serperior

Okay, I have gone through my little image collection and have come up with the following possible concepts:

All links are to be assumed NSFW:

Patron-to-Servant for the grey cells.
Servant for the grey cells.
Rich, crossdressing Patron.
Servant for the grey cells.

I still really have no idea what to play!  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.