News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Ok.. can't help but play one more Muse.. dig that dude's voice.
Muse - Apocalypse Please
*See Pillory*

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mordred

*grins at that last song.. which somehow leads my warped mind to this one*

The Archies - Sugar, Sugar
*See Pillory*

Captain Maltese

Mordred

Yikes.. seems to be the story of my life existence.. although.. fixing is the wrong word.. more like.. hmm.. will have to ponder that for a bit..

Beatles - Fixing A Hole
*See Pillory*

Mordred

Ok.. last of these guys after this.. ohhhh, but I do so love a properly played sitar..
Beatles - Within You Without You
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Autumn52

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Autumn52

Autumn52

Ok I know you are  going to laugh but every time I hear this song instead of Open arms I sing Broken arms *giggles*

Journey - Open Arms

Autumn52

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs