What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Timeless

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Breathless Intent

This song has me so happy and wanting to sway and grin all day long - I dare anyone to be grumpy when listening to it!

Chapel of Love

Autumn52

Autumn52

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Breathless Intent

I dont have a song to post, but just have to say I'm sooo happy to you post that one Captain!! One of my favorites by a fantastic singer :)

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Zaphod

Captain Maltese

Captain Maltese

Timeless

Autumn52