Naruto RP interest check? o3o

Started by Wolfy, May 05, 2010, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

Zebu

My hand is still up.  See it?

Before we start, though, it might help to work out where everyone is starting in relation to each other, and how well they know each other.  For instance, I'm thinking that my character was only recently transferred to Anzu's squad.
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

sinoraa

Well i know me and my squad will just be getting to know each other, but we can talk about alittle in common background. That sounds good.

Zelric Miras

Shade

Ok, here's my character that I'm putting up for consideration.

Name: Kuroda Uchiha

Appearance: Just picture him in they standard Jonin outfit and vest.

Affiliation: Konoha

Kekkei Genkai:

Elemental Chakra: Fire, Wind

Specialization: Taijutsu, fire and wind ninjutsu. He is able to use the others thanks to his Sharingan, but it takes more chakra to use techniques that are not fire or wind.

Bio: Over the past 500 years, the Uchiha clan has slowly rebuilt itself to it's former glory. While many citizens of Konoha were against this at first, the Sharingan was considered too valuable to be lost. The Uchiha clan was eventually accepted, and is now respected in Konoha and throughout the world.

Kuroda is the nephew of the current head of the Uchiha clan. He is kind and humble, knowing that just because he was born into a clan of high status doesn't automatically make him better or more important than any one else.

From a young age, he was shown to have great potential. Kuroda graduated from the academy early, and he was able to activate his Sharingan at the age of 13, on his first mission outside of the village. At the age of 16, he was offered a position in the ANBU, but declined for personal reasons. He became a Jounin a year later, and has proven himself a talented ninja many times over.

Zaer Darkwail

Still interested and my char should be up in char profile thread.

Shadowsire

I am interested.   Will post a Character this evening just let me know if you need a Friendly or a Villain as I am willing to play either or Both.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706

Venom09

i'm still interested and put up my character hope it works

sinoraa

Quote from: Shadowsire on May 19, 2010, 07:57:24 AM
I am interested.   Will post a Character this evening just let me know if you need a Friendly or a Villain as I am willing to play either or Both.
now i believe villain should suit best

Orochimaru

Venom09

Ya i hope my character is alright she is a villian ex konoha now nukenin...

sinoraa

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69611.0

There, try not to judge me to harsh, first time setting up a game. But meh

OOC chat
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69612.0