Sailor Moon/Marvel group roleplay recruitment (Need Sailor Jupiter before start)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 26, 2013, 08:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Sailor Moon/Marvel

First off, there will be absolutely no attacking people for how they play a certain character, they chose that character and you didn't, let it be their own problem.

A Japanese Dane and I are banning omega level or overpowered heroes, no one without limitations. We do not want heroes that are considered omnipotent.
If you have someone you want and are unsure if they are overpowered, tell me or A Japanese Dane and we will discuss it together and get back with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Alright, now all Sailor Soldiers and Marvel heroes are allowed, I make an exception for Chibi Moon, because I am axing Mamoru and well, she cannot exist without him. I hate Mamoru for my own personal reasons and as I intend to play Sailor Moon, I don't want to be chained down to a character I hate. Plus, who wouldn't wanna get with a Marvel man? ;P

The excuse will be made that when Mamoru died against Galaxia, he was never brought back.

The role of the Alien leader is up for grabs as well, before I forget to mention it.

Okay, here is the plot...

A race of aliens is heading for Earth, aliens with a habit of swiftly consuming all resources on the planet they find and killing all inhabitants before they leave to find their next victim planet.
Both the Sailor Soldiers and the Marvel heroes are alerted to the threat and band together for the common cause of protecting the planet they love... perhaps even finding some romance along the way...

Roles taken-

Sailor Moon- claimed by LamentingQuill

Captain America- claimed by Batman4560

Sailor Mars- claimed by JDrew Spider

Iron Man- claimed by A Japanese Dane (Co-GM)

Sailor Mercury- claimed by

Hulk- claimed by FromShadowlands

Hawkeye- claimed by Ramsey

Deadpool- claimed by Snark

Pixie- claimed by Ember Star

Cable- claimed by Marie Reynolds

Sailor Venus- claimed by Ayahka

Wolverine- claimed by TheDreadPirateRoberts

Spiderman - claimed by insaneplots

Storm- claimed by RainbowRian

Sailor Jupiter- Sinestra

Navigation
To protect our world- Sailor Moon/Marvel (OOC thread)

To protect our world- Sailor Moon/Marvel (Character list)

To protect our world- Sailor Moon/Marvel (Starting point)

To protect our world- Sailor Moon/Marvel (Stark Tower)

Evil Tim

I'll go ahead and put my lot in that I choose Hawkeye.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The movie version

TheVillain

I will say I'm leaning Nightcrawler but haven't chosen for sure yet if I'll bite.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheVillain on July 26, 2013, 10:37:13 PM
I will say I'm leaning Nightcrawler but haven't chosen for sure yet if I'll bite.

I'll keep it in mind for you, dear.

Batman4560

Count me in on this as well, Im thinking....Captain America

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 26, 2013, 11:46:11 PM
Count me in on this as well, Im thinking....Captain America

That your final decision, hun? Need to know so I can mark you down as Captain America or whatever you choose.

Batman4560

Yeah I wanted to be someone I don't get a chance to play often.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 26, 2013, 11:58:08 PM
Yeah I wanted to be someone I don't get a chance to play often.

You are marked down and the role is secured for you.

Batman4560

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

LamentingQuill

Quote from: JDrew Spider on July 27, 2013, 01:12:24 AM
Sailor Mars! I would like to play her.

You got it! I will mark you down and secure the role for you :)

LamentingQuill

Wajin

So are any marvel hero up for grabs... because if so... I claim Franklin Richards as an adult, just for the lulz... here's his list of powers from the official canon

Also, if you still need a co-gm well versed in Marvel, I'd say I'm pretty well versed in the universe, though there are obscure little details I don't know about

Reality Manipulation: Ability to manipulate reality in cosmic level and vast reality warping powers on a potentially infinite level. His abilities are so great that even at such a young age he can create “pocket” universes in alternate realities (A pocket universe is a cosmos that does not equal our own in size.). After regaining his powers from a temporary loss, the first thing Franklin did with his nigh unlimited powers was to create a Universe, easily.[12]

Molecular Manipulation: Ability to re-arrange molecules up to a cosmic scale.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

LamentingQuill

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 03:33:56 AM
So are any marvel hero up for grabs... because if so... I claim Franklin Richards as an adult, just for the lulz... here's his list of powers from the official canon

Reality Manipulation: Ability to manipulate reality in cosmic level and vast reality warping powers on a potentially infinite level. His abilities are so great that even at such a young age he can create “pocket” universes in alternate realities (A pocket universe is a cosmos that does not equal our own in size.). After regaining his powers from a temporary loss, the first thing Franklin did with his nigh unlimited powers was to create a Universe, easily.[12]

Molecular Manipulation: Ability to re-arrange molecules up to a cosmic scale.

I'm a little reluctant to say yes, he seems almost too omnipotent.

Wajin

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 27, 2013, 03:36:06 AM
I'm a little reluctant to say yes, he seems almost too omnipotent.

It was meant as such, I had no intention of playing him, just pointing out that some marvel characters are hyper overpowered. I think I'll play as Anthony Edward Stark aka. Iron Man instead... by the way, edited my post asking if you still needed a co-gm
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

LamentingQuill

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 03:43:00 AM
It was meant as such, I had no intention of playing him, just pointing out that some marvel characters are hyper overpowered. I think I'll play as Anthony Edward Stark aka. Iron Man instead... by the way, edited my post asking if you still needed a co-gm

I will put you down as Iron Man and yes, I do need a Co-GM well versed in Marvel. I got the Sailor Moon half covered.

Wajin

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 27, 2013, 03:44:14 AM
I will put you down as Iron Man and yes, I do need a Co-GM well versed in Marvel. I got the Sailor Moon half covered.

Then I humbly offer my services to you

LamentingQuill

Quote from: A Japanese Dane on July 27, 2013, 03:44:45 AM
Then I humbly offer my services to you

Excellent, I look forward to working with you.

GhettoMagick

I have no Idea who I wanna play yet but I'll keep thinking
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

FromShadowlands

Wajin

Quote from: FromShadowlands on July 27, 2013, 07:33:39 AM
I want to play Hulk.

Being Co-GM with the Marvel knowledge I gotta ask... what iteration of Hulk? The hyper rage filled guy from the movies... or World War Hulk: Hulk or another iteration entirely. It's just so we can approximate the power levels of the different characters. Hulk is, as you most likely know, almost indestructible when angry. 

FromShadowlands

Valid point. I mean any version has the potential of being to powerful. I could go with classic Peter Parker

Wajin

Quote from: FromShadowlands on July 27, 2013, 07:43:41 AM
Valid point. I mean any version has the potential of being to powerful. I could go with classic Peter Parker

Could be, with me playing Tony Stark, you could have the Iron Spidey outfit too <.<

FromShadowlands

Oh yeah I like that. He didn't get enough time with that baby.

Wajin

Quote from: FromShadowlands on July 27, 2013, 07:50:21 AM
Oh yeah I like that. He didn't get enough time with that baby.

And of course there's only one real suit I could pick for Tony