Ideas, Ideas... for F/F [MUL]

Started by Dumpshock, April 04, 2009, 04:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpshock

Alright, here's my thread for all the RP ideas that come into my head.  Just let me know if you like an idea and wouldn't mind RPing it out with me.

However, I do have three main requests:
1.) Please exhibit good writing skills.  One or two errors or whatnot is fine; nobody's perfect.  But if your post looks like something that would make an English teacher cry, or if it's just completely unable to be understood, then there is an issue.

2.) Please, if you find you are not having fun, or are becoming bored, let me know instead of dropping the thread.  I can work with you to make it better, or, if necessary, we can both agree to drop the thread, so one of us isn't simply left hanging.  It's a matter of courtesy at that point, let's both be respectful, m'kay?

3.) Please, PLEASE respond to my posts accurately.  What do I mean?  For example: in a fight, if I duck and sweep at your legs, my foot dragging across the ground, you can not defend against it by grabbing my 'kick', or by blocking it with your arms if you are standing.  Another example: if I suddenly break into a run, and in your post, we're still walking and talking till the end... I guess what I'm trying to say is to read the post, react reasonably, and maintain consistency throughout the thread.  Naturally, this is not one-sided; if I overlook something, please call me on it.

Alright, now that that's out of the way... on to the IDEAS!!!

--------------------

Female Teacher x Female Student
My role: the student (submissive one)
Your role: the teacher (dominant one)
Details: I was thinking that the student be a senior in highschool, and I was wanting the student to be 'in the closet'.  The teacher, however, has her suspicians, and eventually approaches the student about them, clearly expressing an interest in the student, and clearly trying to tempt her.  What happens from there...

Female Human x Female Cat-girl
My role: the human (switch)
Your role: the cat-girl (switch)
Details: the human, who owns a small cat/kitten, is lonely and believes herself to slowly be becoming too entrenched in her job to actually go about meeting new people. One day, she finds that there is someone in her bed with her, curled up kind of like her cat was before she went to sleep.  Then, she finds out that the cat is missing, and that the woman/girl in her bed has hair the same color as her cat's.  What's more is the fact that this woman/girl has cat ears and a fluffy tail of the same color too...

Female Twin Sister x Female Twin Sister
My role: Submissive Sister
Your role: Dominant Sister
Details: Well, somewhat self-explanitory.  Two sisters, twins (not necessarily identical, though that could be interesting in it's own right) end up becoming substantially more than just sisters, at the initiative of the 'older' sister (wow, three minutes difference XD)

--------------------

I shall add more as more ideas spring into my head.  For now... this is it.  Anyway, please post or PM me and let me know if you're interested, and feel free to send me ideas; I'm always open to them (though keep in mind I do prefer being a bit more on the submissive side ^_~)

FM

Hope you don't mind roleplaying with men who are RPing as female characters. ;D