Guardian Monsters | Angst - Romance - Psychological | OPEN

Started by kasper, March 08, 2016, 05:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Ah, I also added your character sheets up, Kitten. Let me know when you've edited the bio and I'll adjust it in the thread.

And I've added your character up as well Boo, you can just send me the bio when you've got it~ And no problem on the wait, it's quite alright!

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Deathnote

One more question.  Are Spectres public knowledge, some sort of urban myth, or...?

kasper

Urban myth, similar to believers in the paranormal or extraterrestrial life.

Hob

How are we for balance in terms of humans/specters? Do we need any more of either?

CurvyKitten

removed from play.

kasper

What's up kids?

Thanks for putting the revised character up, Kitten, I'll go ahead and adjust.

Ladies and gents, please check out Kitten's revised bio, in short she has made Inara confuse Nick for her bonded human, when really her bonded human was Nick's identical twin. So if any of you wanna adjust your backstory a bit and make your character an identical brother...

Also we only need one more spectre, so I'm going to go ahead and make Nigiri's spectre and put that up.

kasper

Okay guys, so who has their bond figured out and who doesn't?

Lemme know!

Deathnote

@CurvyKitten - Would you be okay with Vee being bonded to Ken?  Ken and his family could live in the neighbourhood where Vee's parent's hospice was located.

kasper

Alright so...
Nigiri & Kai are bonded.
Lily & Kasper are bonded.

I think Charles & Inara are bonded? Correct me if I'm wrong!

We have Penelope, Ken, Russell and Vee remaining. Let me know what's up when you got your bonds!

Andol

Pretty sure Charles and Irana... we just working on plot stuff XD

CurvyKitten

Yes I have exchanged few pms with Andol and am still trying to figure out if they would be a good fit. I also had someone else ask if Inara was paired and wanted to give both a fair chance to say what their idea was before picking. Seems only fair you know, as I don't want anyone thinking I just ignored them or their possible plotting.

kasper

So I'll probably try and start the game tomorrow, guys. Work killed me today.

Does anybody need to figure out their bond still?

Hob

I believe bonds are still being worked out between a few of us, but that all should hopefully be resolved shortly. (laughing) Maybe we should have just done a random assignment sort of thing. "Pick a number between 1 and 10..."

Why not go ahead and make the opening post to set the scene? This way it sets the tone, gets the story underway, and gives us slackers more motivation to get stuff resolved. Just make a ruling that says no unbonded characters can start play or something.

kasper

AIGHT. Here's what you've been waiting for. Sorry for the delay, work and distractions, y'know how it is.

GAME THREAD

OOC THREAD

Amarlo

Are you still looking for players? I'm very much interested in this :) I'd like to play a hetero female, are there any spots needed for this? I could play spectre or human, doesn't really matter to much to me with that. Although I would honestly prefer to play a human if that's available :3 Especially if I can be bonded with a spectre that's interested in my character. (Details about said character is totally open for discussion, I'm pretty flexible and enjoy writing many types, shapes and personalities.)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

kasper

Yo, what's up?

We'll have to find you a bond, but you can go ahead and get started on a character sheet if you want! You can play whatever you want or there is a pre-made character (Percy) which is open. Whichever you prefer!

We have a pretty equal blend of spectres and humans right now, so you can be whatever you want.

Amarlo

That's great to hear! I'd honestly prefer to create my own character though. Thank you ^^

As for finding me a bond, is there anyone one currently interested in doing a bonded pair with me? If so, please feel free to pm me. I am very pm friendly, and just friendly in general!

ith that said, I think I will hold off from creating a character until I find someone to partner up with though. :) It'll be easier for me to create a character with my partners general interests in mind anyways. x3

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

kasper

No problem!

Do you have a general idea of what you'd like your character to be like? That might help generate ideas for those potentially interested in making a character to be bonded w/ yours.

Amarlo

I could honestly play Spectre or human, but I am more interested in playing a human. I'd like her to be a heterosexual female and I'd really love a lengthy, building, dark romantic thing to go on between my character and whomever she ends up eing bonded with. Said bond doesn't have to start out romantic at all, the pair can even originally hate each other.  I love me some angst and turmoil  >:)

As for any little details... Well, looks are definitely flexible. Personality wise I'm relatively flexible too. In all honesty I'm not really to sure on what exactly I want to play, which is why I'm hoping someone will raise their hand and give me a character to peek at or something of their own personal interest. I do know my lady will definitely have some sort of dark, and possibly sorbib, past. They tend to be some of my favorite types to play xD

-coughs- I hope that helps!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hob

I might be working on a male Specter. I'll see about things tomorrow.

Amarlo

Quote from: Justric on March 22, 2016, 11:04:10 PM
I might be working on a male Specter. I'll see about things tomorrow.

Is this aimed towards me, by chance? ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hob

Amarlo

Quote from: Justric on March 22, 2016, 11:10:11 PM
Could be, could be...

Well that's one maybe, at least  ::)

Edit:* Actually, I got a bit of a plot seed growing in my head! At least history and personality wise, everything else is still totally flexible. Hopefully I'll have a rough draft ready here in an hour or two. ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hob

Quote from: Amarlo on March 22, 2016, 11:13:44 PM
Well that's one maybe, at least  ::)

Edit:* Actually, I got a bit of a plot seed growing in my head! At least history and personality wise, everything else is still totally flexible. Hopefully I'll have a rough draft ready here in an hour or two. ;D

Looking forward to seeing it! As for me? I am FINALLY off to bed for the night.

kasper

Thanks for answering, Amarlo, I'm sure that helps! And I think we love angsty shit, as the whole game is pretty damn angsty, haha.