U.S.S. McNealy ((Star Trek Inspired OC RP! All Welcome, Still building!))

Started by Cal1496, November 15, 2015, 11:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Yes, Jeela is Bajoran but she spent most of her life on Earth after she reached 10 years old *Smiles*.  She is not a true Bajoran in the sense of the word.  She does know Human customs... especially since her adopted family is human after all.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Blinkin

Wartime speeds up that rate usually. A lot of NCO's ended up with mid-range officer ranks before the end of WWII. The Dom war was probably on par, relatively speaking. Bema went from an LT (jg) to commanding a ship during the war.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.