Trouble Makers (M looking for F)

Started by Villain, June 06, 2012, 07:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

Trouble Makers
She's a con-artist. He's a magician. Together they're trouble.

Tobias Grimm is a young magician with nothing but a bag of tricks and a life time of unpleasant memories. No agency will take him and no stage will let him perform. The only outlet he has for his talents are the streets and the small gigs he gets in bars and hotels.
Any hope of making money from his career seems hopeless. Until one day he is approached by a woman. A beautiful seductive creature who promises to make all of his dreams come true if he helps her.
He knows it's too good to be true. The woman is clearly lying and obviously makes a living off manipulating others, but he just can't say no.
Soon a partnership is formed between them. A complicated relationship that revolves around theft and lies. And when they want your money. You better believe they'll get it.

I'm looking for someone to play the con-artist in this game. The game will begin with the two characters meeting after one of the magician's performances and discussing the partnership before trying out a few small cons together. I'm imagining a romance angle forming, but I would like it if the characters could be reluctant due to their shady activities.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

coastalgirl79

I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs

Lady Temptress

I love this idea. May I be the con artist?
Lady Dreamer

Villain

Yup. If either of you are interested I can start up separate posts. Sound good?

coastalgirl79

It sounds interesting, but Marie asked first. I will bow out and read it.  :-)
I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs

Villain

All right then, if you change your mind let me know :)

Lady Temptress

Awe, thank you coastagirl and Villain, you can make a seperate thread for me if you want, and one for her. It's fine with me.
Lady Dreamer

Villain

Lady Temptress

I got it and thank you. I'm doing chores for an hour or so, so posting slow & I work 6 to 11 pm central time tonight, but there  aren't any bosses around then so I can Rp alot tgen. Yah. XD
Lady Dreamer

Villain

Really? How strange. Well its in the non-adult roleplay section at the top so its pretty easy to find. Let me know if you have any more trouble

Lady Temptress

It's probably my phone. I rp on it since my lap top died. Let me keep trying.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

i'm at the link. Yah! Do you want my skelly posted here?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I posted at our rp. I hope you like my post. :P
Lady Dreamer

coastalgirl79

Quote from: Villain on June 07, 2012, 08:08:38 AM
All right then, if you change your mind let me know :)

Quote from: MarieMozelle on June 07, 2012, 08:27:34 AM
Awe, thank you coastagirl and Villain, you can make a seperate thread for me if you want, and one for her. It's fine with me.

While I enjoy your writing style Villain, the character doesn't best suite my wants/needs.  I will bow out of this one, and watch from afar.  I do, however, find the story line very intriguing.

Ons and Offs