Lost Bonds |Naruto based roleplay| Interest/Open

Started by LeSane, July 13, 2014, 09:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

I'm actually having second thoughts >____> Though it all depends on this next question:

Can we have Shinobi from clans other than the ones listed? Because I'm seriously debating creating an Inuzuka.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: FortunateTaboo on July 29, 2014, 12:45:05 PM
Only three more tailed beasts left! ^^ three, eight, and nine tails ^^

On that note, besides Shukaku and Kurama having a bit of a dispute (because of their tails) do any other tailed beasts have either positive or negative relationships?

I will ask Scar to start marking them off, just so people will know which beasts are still available.

Quote from: Kimera on July 29, 2014, 12:47:57 PM
Thinking of making one similar to Deidara with the explosive clay dolls

Explosive clay dolls? Well we already have a guy who likes to play with his dolls... ::)

Here's looking at you King! :P

Sure, toss up a C/s here for review and approval, looking forward to it!

Quote from: Rave on July 29, 2014, 12:51:05 PM
I'm actually having second thoughts >____> Though it all depends on this next question:

Can we have Shinobi from clans other than the ones listed? Because I'm seriously debating creating an Inuzuka.

Insofar as I know, those clans were put there as a general reference but I think it is possible for your character to be from another clan not previously mentioned on the list.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Rave

Quote from: Midori Sadi on July 29, 2014, 12:54:00 PM
I will ask Scar to start marking them off, just so people will know which beasts are still available.

Explosive clay dolls? Well we already have a guy who likes to play with his dolls... ::)

Here's looking at you King! :P

Sure, toss up a C/s here for review and approval, looking forward to it!

Insofar as I know, those clans were put there as a general reference but I think it is possible for your character to be from another clan not previously mentioned on the list.

Hmmm, h'okay. Seeing as my muse can't agree on a face to use for a Four Tails Jinchūriki, I'll probably dabble with an Inuzuka from a clan fraction based in Sunagakure. I still want my Sand Ninja :P

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Rave on July 29, 2014, 01:00:17 PM
Hmmm, h'okay. Seeing as my muse can't agree on a face to use for a Four Tails Jinchūriki, I'll probably dabble with an Inuzuka from a clan fraction based in Sunagakure. I still want my Sand Ninja :P

Do the damn thing! :P Speaking of, I better go finish fleshing out my own character!

Rave

I'll be doing more editing and putting in more detailed information later on in the day~

Name ⇢ Kagami Inuzuka.

Age ⇢ 19.

Rank ⇢ B Rank Chūnin (Elligble for Jōnin exams).

Affiliation ⇢ Sunagakure.

Kekkei Genakai ⇢  N/A

Tailed Beast ⇢ N/A

Weapon⇢         
Ninken, Ryuko (Maroon) & Senketsu (Gray): Kagami's fighting style, like all Inuzuka, revolve around collaboration techniques along with his companions Ryuko and Senketsu. Taijutsu is emphasized.
                              (Ex Jutsu: Beast Human Clone, Fang Over Fang, Four Legs Technique, etc) 

Military Ration Pills: Special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, augmented for Ninken Biology. Dramatically increases Agility and Power.

Smoke Bombs: Creates a cloud of smoke when it detonates. Smoke bombs are typically used to blind opponents and make them easier to attack.
                               Alternatively, ninja can use smoke bombs on themselves so that opponents cannot see what they are doing.

Fangs & Claws: Upon using the Four Legs Technique, his appearance becomes much more feral. As common among Inuzuka, teeth turn into fangs and nails turn into claws, capable of gashing flesh and doing severe amounts of damage.

Basic Ninja Tools: Kunai, Shuriken, Etc.

4 Personality Traits⇢ Adventurous, Flirtatious, Uncommitted, Easily Persuaded.

Short Bio ⇢ It's common knowledge that the Inuzuka clan has long been affiliated with Konoha, and yet Kagami was born in Sunagakure because of special circumstances. In the aftermath of the Fourth Shinobi War, the Sand and the Leaf had a strong and longstanding alliance. Kagami's mother, born and raised in Konoha, fell in love with and married a Shinobi from Sunagakure, and decided on relocation to the Sand Village along with her newly wed husband in order for them to raise a family. As such, Kagami was born to the Inuzuka clan. His mother found it difficult to decide on how to train him without the accessibility of the Konoha Ninken, yet a chance encounter with two abandoned wolf pups in the desert provided the opportunity for Kagami to train in his clan's specific Ninjutsu.

The pups took to Kagami and he to them, deciding to name them Ryuko and Senketsu. They grew up together as he attended the Sunagakure Shinobi Academy, while receiving training from their mother in specific ninjutsu from the Inuzuka clan. He reached the rank of Genin and matured with his wolves, seeing them and treating them as family rather than just animals. As far as the Shinobi world was concerned though, they were simply weapons, something Kagami didn't really like. At the age of 17, he applied for the Chunin Exams and passed them, yet tragedy struck as his father ended up killed in a scuffle with an enemy village. Such was the life of a Shinobi, and after mourning, his mother encouraged him to pay Konoha a visit in order to see their origins, and where their clan originated.

Theme Song Kagami Inuzuka| NOIR - Wolves.

FortunateTaboo

My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Rave

Quote from: FortunateTaboo on July 29, 2014, 02:30:29 PM
I like the wolf names ^^

Thank you! Kisaragi is pretty cool too!

I also just realized he's the same age as Kenji, the same Rank (Almost!) and from the same village. They could be friends! O:

Wolfy

On that note, besides Shukaku and Kurama having a bit of a dispute (because of their tails) do any other tailed beasts have either positive or negative relationships?

I think they all have a brotherly/sisterly rivalry between them, considering their creation, and they all have their own personality quirks. Mine, for example, is extremely proud and slightly sneaky side, but also has a kind and caring heart when push comes to shove. o3o

xPeachyPuff

Rave!

Your character looks great (:

- Rainbow ♥

Rave

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on July 29, 2014, 03:14:00 PM
Rave!

Your character looks great (:

- Rainbow ♥

Hai you <3

And thanks darling! Kazuno looks pretty scary herself! I would not mess with her, though she IS a kitty. My doggies might chase her around  :P

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Rave on July 29, 2014, 03:15:10 PM
Hai you <3

And thanks darling! Kazuno looks pretty scary herself! I would not mess with her, though she IS a kitty. My doggies might chase her around  :P

Haha, she's not scary deep down :3 She's a big softy really XD Still unsure of how I'm going to get her into play though, with all the different villages and such.

- Rainbow ♥

Rave

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on July 29, 2014, 03:19:38 PM
Haha, she's not scary deep down :3 She's a big softy really XD Still unsure of how I'm going to get her into play though, with all the different villages and such.

- Rainbow ♥

Haha, I look forward to running into her then <3

King Serperior

Quote from: Rave on July 29, 2014, 02:36:05 PM
Thank you! Kisaragi is pretty cool too!

I also just realized he's the same age as Kenji, the same Rank (Almost!) and from the same village. They could be friends! O:
I can agree to this  *nods*  Friends, perhaps friendly rivals, then?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Wicked Vixen

Nope kurama is mine
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Scarification on July 29, 2014, 01:11:10 AM
Puppet users don't count for summons. Though he can't use them all at once.... just saying. Two is the max since you only got two hands.

Is that limited by rank or in general? 

Oh, you're so silly!  They're all on the market!  Just because they're stuck inside of someone doesn't mean they're off limits (after some elbow grease).

not to say that's what I (or anyone else) is going to do.  But..it happens. 

Coming soon...

FortunateTaboo

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on July 29, 2014, 09:01:16 PM
Is that limited by rank or in general? 

Oh, you're so silly!  They're all on the market!  Just because they're stuck inside of someone doesn't mean they're off limits (after some elbow grease).

not to say that's what I (or anyone else) is going to do.  But..it happens. 

Huehuehue I see what you did thar~

Well then, guess all I can say is may the odd be ever in your favor ^^
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Rave

Quote from: Scarification on July 29, 2014, 01:11:10 AM
Puppet users don't count for summons. Though he can't use them all at once.... just saying. Two is the max since you only got two hands.

Actually, Chiyo from Sunagakure uses 10 puppets. One for each finger. Kankuro uses 3/4 at once using two hands. So depending on skill level, you can operate more than two puppets despite having only two hands.

Granted, Chiyo Ba~Sama was on some OP gangster shit and Kankuro is a Jonin. So again it really depends on your skill level, rather than how many hands you have.

Captain out!
*poof*

King Serperior

Quote from: Rave on July 30, 2014, 02:23:50 PM
Actually, Chiyo from Sunagakure uses 10 puppets. One for each finger. Kankuro uses 3/4 at once using two hands. So depending on skill level, you can operate more than two puppets despite having only two hands.

Granted, Chiyo Ba~Sama was on some OP gangster shit and Kankuro is a Jonin. So again it really depends on your skill level, rather than how many hands you have.

Captain out!
*poof*
^ This *nods*

Thus, Kenji can use 4 at once max.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Sessha

• NAME ⇢ Kyo Yagami

• AGE ⇢ 25

• RANK ⇢ ANBU

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Konohagakure no Sato

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ Rīfumirāju -Leaf Mirage (Can disappear in a storm of leaves or flower petals)

• TAILED BEAST ⇢N/A

• WEAPON ⇢ Katana, cherry blossom loaded explosive balls

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢  Well he's can be moody and brooding during some times of the year, namely when the time comes around to remember his fiancé's death. Otherwise he's out going. Friendly and protective of others and loyal. He's a bit of a loner when he's not in a group and he does suffer nightmares on occasion.

• SHORT(LONGGGGGG) BIO ⇢ Kyo's history is as much his history as it is about his family's history. Kyo's family  began roughly about a thousand years ago when a simple farmer's daughter was making a journey through the woods to return home from the market to aging father. As she was walking thorugh the woods she came upon a man sitting on a rock on the side of the path. As she came up to him she couldn't figure it out but there was something about him to her that commanded her respect. It could not have been his clothes for he was dressed a simple peasent man but Akemi as she was called knelt in respect for him. When the man noticed this he inquired about why she would show him respect even if he were a simple man. Akemi replied. "Sir I know not how to explain but something inside he tells me you are worthy of respect and honor." she said. The man was impressed with this and revealed himself to be a wind god. "Because you have seen through my disguise you must have great spiritual power young maiden. If I may ask to accompany you to your abode?" Akemi nodded her head to him and she led him home. After he revealed himself to her father he asked for her hand in marrige as well as for him to build a shirne to him on his land and the old farmer agreed. A year later the god himself had to return to the heaven's but he told Akemi that they would always have the favor of the gods. A year later she gave birth to a son and as the boy grew a teacher showed up to teach the boy the sword style of the gods kami-ryu.

That was the first half of Kyo's story. The second half is of course how he came to be. His father had come to Konoha for one of the many religous ceramonies held in the city and as a member of the fire nation he became enchanted by a woman that lived there. He spent the festivale with her getting to know her before he returned to his home. During the next year he made many vists to Konoha just for the purpose of seeing her as he had fallen in love with her. Soon after that he asked her to marry him and she accepted. His new wife Kasumi revealed to him that she had a special power gifted to her family from long ago. This power was the ability to disappear in a cloud of leaves or cherry blossoms. They lived happily for over a year before Kyo was born. Unfortunetly tragaty struck them when his mother was killed in the line of duty and as such his father was forced to raise him on his own. This of course now brings us to Kyo's part of the story.

As part of keeping thier divine bloodline strong during the families history either a son or a daughter would marry someone of celestial origin. The latest in this line was to be Kyo. Kyo had grown up with the tenshi he was to marry and he of course fell in love with her and was ready to marry her. But someone else also loved her as well and that was his friend and one of the shrine attendents, Iori Kusanagi. Unfortunetly the shine angel had fallen in love with Kyo and not Iori. Iori who was a year older than Kyo did not take this very well. 

One day while the Shrine Angel who was known as Shuri greeted him as she always had when he suddenly pulled a sword on her. Kyo having been across the shrine at the time heard Shuri's scream. His legs were already in motion before he even knew what he was doing. He flew like the wind across the ground towards the smaller temple rooms. As he opened the door he saw Shuri laying on the ground bleeding from a cut in her side and Iori hold a bloodied blade. He went after Iori to stop him. "Why are you doing this?!" he questioned him as they crossed blades, but Iori proved to be the better of them as he threw Kyo across the room into a wall knocking the wind out of him and dazing him. He then turned back towards Shuri reached down grabbed her by her neck before lefting her up. He turned back to Kyo with an evil smile on his face. "No...Iori..please...don't!" Kyo gasped out before his friend suddenly rammed his sword through her chest killing her. The world for Kyo suddenly stopped. As her body slumped to the floor one could have almost heard an audible snap before Kyo in a burst of rage flew at Iori. Iori being the older of the two and thus more experenced had always had an edge on Kyo but not now, Kyo's rage had filled him with all the power he needed to hold his own against Iori, in fact going so far as to slice open his cheek. It was about then that the rest of the temple attendents arrived. Iori knowing he was out matched decided to flee rather than be caught.  As Iori fled Kyo's anger finally left him. He surveyed the scene before going over to Shuri's fallen body and pulling it to him as his tears began to fall. They would continue to fall for many days to come. It was only after the funeral that they stopped falling. After the funeral he went to his father and asked him for his knife. After assuring his father he would not commit sepukku his father relented and gave him the knife. As he drew the blade Kyo cut a line from the corner of his right eye all the way down his cheek and then he made a circle cut around his left ring finger before handing it back to his father. He left the temple that day and returned to Konoha. He made contact with his mother's family there and with thier help he entered the ninja academy, that was 10 years ago.

• THEME SONG ⇢ TBD

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Kimera

Work in progress

Is it also possible to create a character without an affiliation?

• NAME ⇢ Yokiko Mei-lin

• AGE ⇢ 16

• RANK ⇢ 

• AFFILIATION ⇢

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ N/A

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ N/A

• WEAPON ⇢ N/A 

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Sweet, Loyal, Friendly, Trickster

• SHORT BIO ⇢

• THEME SONG ⇢ //

LeSane

Quote from: Kimera on August 03, 2014, 12:09:29 PM
Work in progress

Is it also possible to create a character without an affiliation?

• NAME ⇢ Yokiko Mei-lin

• AGE ⇢ 16

• RANK ⇢ 

• AFFILIATION ⇢

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ N/A

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ N/A

• WEAPON ⇢ N/A 

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢ Sweet, Loyal, Friendly, Trickster

• SHORT BIO ⇢

• THEME SONG ⇢ //

The only way it would be possible if she was a Missing-nin, but she could be given leniency via request but it would solely depend on which village she was from previously. A missing-nin is typically marked for death simply for defecting, and such mercy is rare.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Incant

I'm interested in joining this as my first group adventure here at elliquiy, and I was wondering if there was still room in the game.
Roleplay Request and Character Sheet Thread  

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.
Current number of Roleplays: ~

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Incant on August 05, 2014, 04:05:17 PM
I'm interested in joining this as my first group adventure here at elliquiy, and I was wondering if there was still room in the game.

There is! Get a C/s up so Scar and I can take a proper looksee at it!

Incant

Hope this is the correct space for my character sheet. If not please let me know where I should send it.

• NAME ⇢ Birin Kyoro

• AGE ⇢ 28

• RANK ⇢ Jounin (Rank A)

• AFFILIATION ⇢ Kumogakure no Sato

• KEKKEI GENKAI ⇢ Swift Release (wind and lightning)

• TAILED BEAST ⇢ None

• WEAPON ⇢ Main 3 swords are variations on an approximately two foot long blade. The first of the blades has a single sharpened side with a wider width of the blade(the one held in the image). The second blade is a thinner double sided sword that is less than half the width of the first with a fine and very sharp edge, this blade is mainly utilized within the swift release. The third blade in the middle width wise but the blade has jagged teeth, not smooth, and can be used to catch opponents blades.

Also carries kunai, used most often for close range, and shuriken, used most often for longer range.

• 4 PERSONALITY TRAITS ⇢
      Extroverted- Birin is the enemy of introverts around the world! He has no fear when introducing himself to others, and he believes a stranger is just a friend his has not yet met.
      Perceptive - While he may be friendly to everyone he meets initially he is very rarely fooled by those with ulterior motives, and due to such intutition he has been banished from many of the gambling halls in the land of lightning.

Quick tempered- While Birin is friendly to a fault he has little tolerance for those who mock others, and little to no patience for those who have shown disloyalty to him or his comrades in the past, causing him to hold old grudges for years.
      Easily distracted- When he is not completely focused on one singular task, such as a high rank mission, Birin's attention can shift easily from one object to another. This makes it difficult for people to keep his attention until they convince him it is important that he listens. There are those who earn that attention inherently, but most must earn it.

• SHORT BIO ⇢

From the moment Birin was born he was going to be a ninja, and that was all there was to it. Both his mother and father came from long lines of strong ninjas who were always loyal to The Village Hidden in The Clouds, and could easily be traced back to the second great war. It was only a perk that his father's family bloodline held a Kekki Genkai of a swift release. With such a strong bloodline it was not surprising when the only son of Yina and Bito showed promise from the time he could walk. His bedtime stories had always been filled with the great deeds of the Raikage's past and the other heroic efforts of his land's heroes, and just as any other boy he dreamed of following in their footsteps.

Upon graduation from the academy at 10 years of age Birin was placed on a team under the leadership of one of his father's younger brothers who was specifically picked to help Birin gain control of and strengthen his swift release. As a Genin his team was mainly focused on the normal C and lower rank missions that kept them busy, but also left the team with time to train and push eachother's limits. The two other members of Birin's team were vastly different than him, where he was taijutsu focused with a moderate proficiency in ninjutsu, the other two strength's leaned mainly towards Genjutsu. The other two would often play mental games on Birin to attempt to strengthen his ability to fight off and cut through different types of Genjutsu, but it was difficult for him as they became stronger to fight through it.

Once his mental limits were known the team leader began to train him in other ways of breaking out of the be-spelled state, and it soon became clear that Birin's main defense of it laid in his Kekki Genkai. With greater control of his swift release Birin was able to disrupt his chakra flow as a reflex, causing him to appear fidgety while making it nearly impossible for lower rank ninja to trap his mind with Genjutsu. This technique worked wonders against his teammates who were unable to find patterns to control his mind.  The technique also saved his life one evening when his team was out on a scouting mission and the Genin left to watch was over come by the enemy's influence and turned on his own team. The when controlled team member entered into camp Birin just happened to be away from the fire relieving himself a distance away. The mind controlled member of his team first targeted Birin's uncle who put up no fight since he did not wake until after the Kunai plunged into his heart, but after he was grievously injured he cried out into the night, and the ambush was on.  After the main threat had been dealt with the squad of enemies descended on the camp that Birin was racing back to. The fight was bloody and violent, and it soon became apparent that they could not win a straight up fight and the three Genin tried to retreat. Birin did his best to cover the escape of his team members by using his enhanced speed to cripple and slow the attackers at his own peril while his teammates escaped. Birin was thought to be dead, but after a week after his teammates returned safely he entered the village with his uncle's corpse. The act was enough to earn him a promotion to Chunin at the age of 13.

After living life as a Chunin for nearly a decade and continuing to hone his skills and complete missions for the village Birin had finally earned his way up to the rank of Jounin and has been recognized as one of the villages most skilled ninja and earn the respect and admiration of both sides of his family.

• THEME SONG ⇢ The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hDZbroaQDc
Roleplay Request and Character Sheet Thread  

My F-list

Current Response Speed: Once a week at minimum, Roleplay Availability: Currently open for new stories on Forum or Discord. If you're interested PM me.
Current number of Roleplays: ~