Transported from 2010 to 1941 Pearl Harbour

Started by playfullchick76, October 18, 2009, 05:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is similar in ways to the other one that I set up, but instead of being transported to wartime england, I would be transported from 2010 to 1941, december 7, just over the Hawiian Islands.

I would be an F-22 Raptor pilot, flying off the carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, there for an exercise between two carrier battle groups. I would be fully loaded with air to air missiles and 600 gallon drop tanks.

While flying through a cloud bank for the exercise, Im caught in a sudden storm, and find myself transported to the same point in space, but instead of being in 2010, im in the year 1941, december 7, about 10 to 15 minutes before the first wave of Japanese planes reach the islands.

There would be romance in this, it wouldnt be a straight out action roleplay.
If this interests anyone, feel free to reply.

Jecht

I like the idea but would there be romance involved? I'd love to play a recruit stationed in Hawaii.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

playfullchick76

Yes, there would be romance in it, fear not. I would do my best to shoot down as many japanese torpedo bombers and dive bombers as i could, do what I could to limit the damage, then land on the runway on ford island and be debriefed, and you and I would meet up and sparks would fly.

playfullchick76

This idea is open to anyone. I can do multiple roleplays on this one, so if you like it, dont hesitate to reply and tell me that you want to play it out with me.