Female wanted for Vamp Hunter RP (closed)

Started by Kalab, October 21, 2009, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalab

My idea involves a Vampire Hunter who finds a young vampire that has only recently been turned and has yet to taste human blood. The hunter intends to teach the young vamp to control their thirst and become an apprentice. The young vampire is immediately attracted to the hunter for saving them and eventually the hunter shares the attraction. The hunter can be more than human at the writer's preference.
I can play either role depending on who my writing partner would like to play. I would rather if the story is more of a long term storyline. It would be nice to watch the characters and their relationship evolve.
Anyone who is interested can contact me by PM. We can work out a few details of the story. I would also like to stay in contact with this person to work out the story's progression.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Sorrows Solace

I have an interest in playing this with you, I'd love to be the hunter in this as well, are there any other details that I'd need to know?

YoungOne

I would not mind being the hunter, maybe she has some powers as well?
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

playfullchick76

I like this one, Id love to play the young vampire.