The Desires of an Outlaw (M for whomever)

Started by Outlaw Fallen, March 25, 2014, 12:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlaw Fallen

What an Outlaw wants...
Currently unavailable for plots!

Welcome to the new and improved page where I will put all of the games that I am craving. I may or may not also track my ongoing games here. These are generally the random plots that come to mind, but a few are stories dealing directly with my main cast of characters.

It should be noted that in none of my plots will I be carrying the story completely by myself. Some I will carry more than others, but most of them will still require basic collaboration and imagination on your part. In the simplest terms, I expect my partners to carry their own creative weight and will not compromise on this. I'm really not trying to sound like an uncompromising snob, but I'm done putting effort into writing for someone not putting in the same effort.

It is generally safe to assume that I welcome you pitching me alternate or customized or even more detailed versions of my plots, I tend to say when I want a plot a specific way otherwise. It would be a lie to say that I don't enjoy writing stories with my main characters more than others (except a few special ones with some fantastic partners that have been with me through thick and thin), but ultimately, I most enjoy collaborating with my partners and coming up with something that we are both excited to write.

So, without any further ado...

My Dragon Knight

Main Elements - Romance, shifting, collaring, spiritual bonding, magic, open to oviposition... and pretty much most other kinks, since I'm usually open to discussion on this stuff anyways xD
Interest Level - Duh! Dragons and magic and romance? Sign me the fuck up...

"Long ago, the great dragons looked down on men and the other creatures walking the earth, and decreed that they should be watched over and protected through their infancy. And so dragons watched those that walk on two legs with a mixture of interest and disgust as they fought over land and precious metals and stones, and even females. There were those of our kind who stepped in, offered themselves as a common enemy for man to rally against. That was when they began to crawl from the dark ages. For, you see, only in the midst of adversity does man realize his own potential.

As the ages went on, and man grew more knowledgeable of himself and the world around him, and the worlds beyond his own, dragons and man came to an understanding. With his knowledge of us, the circle was complete, and we could exist openly, without fear of being hunted. Even more, we could protect man and elf and others from the dark creatures of the world without hiding in the shadows. And as man and dragon grew close, bonds were shared among them, and man discovered magic that he had never known before.

They say that our goddess fell for a man... a king she swore to protect... gave him her heart, and in so doing, gave him the secrets to bind our noble race. Just as any man, he proved himself to be treacherous and filled with greed and ambition. So this is why we are born into slavery and live caged, only to be released to fight man's wars for him. But, my children, this is not a reason to hate man. No, you should still love them and watch over them. Not all of their hearts are so dark, and they do bear the capacity to care and love deeply. Watch over your knights, little ones, and guard them dearly. For as certain as the sun rises, the day may come when giving your heart to a man may free us just as the first heart given bound us. And even if it does not free us all, it may offer you some freedom of your own."

All young dragons know the legend of the first dragon to love a man and how it bound their entire race to the whim of man. Many of the old dragons have passed away from neglect, heartbreak, or just killed in battle, and the teachings of compassion are slowly fading from existence with their passing. They give way to hatred and resentment as the younger generations grow to hate the human overlords for their lives of captivity and war. For every dragon, there is one road; fly into battle with your rider as long as you are called to do so, and that road ultimately leads to one inevitable end for every dragon.

However, because of the bond formed between dragon and rider, the dragons can never turn on their human handlers without harming themselves. Riders are picked from a young age and paired with a young dragon, and they are trained from a young age to become Dragoons in the wastern lands, Dracknights in the east, and many other names, but the world knows them all as Dragon Knights. When the Dragon Knights return from battle, the dragons are shackled and caged to prevent escape, or worse. The cages are intricately built and enchanted, but so are the shackles, and there is a very specific reason the riders are kept from their dragons when battle is not on the horizon.

The dragons shift to a form resembling something like the elves, with pointed ears, sharp fangs, enchanting eyes and patches of pearlescent or iridescent scales accenting their bodies. Some have tattoo-like markings on themselves, which resemble those that appear on dragon riders as their bond forms with their dragon, making them easily identifiable in public. They are said to be some of the most beautiful creatures, but no one ever sees them to know. That is until one night that one young Dragon Knight sneaks in to see his dragon in its cage.

You will play that Knight's dragon, and what her disposition is toward her rider and man in general, I will leave up to you. But her rider has always been kind to her. Maybe she's a dragon that didn't bond with anyone before my character. Maybe she already cares deeply for him. This is another pairing that I would like to see a very deep romance and bonding with. Perhaps, like the stories say, the key to her freedom and happiness is loving her Knight.
- Taken

Angel and Demon

"Because only a love so pure can cast light on a heart so darkened... and only she can endure the pain that one will surely suffer at the hands of that love..."

As an avid player of demons and fan of star crossed romances, I have always longed to find a partner willing to write this pairing with me. While that may sound like an easy task, it's even harder than one might imagine. There's so many ways such a pairing can come about, but there are always so many different things that will play into it, both working for and against them. It's an amazing dichotomy, and demands as much attention and care as any story a thoughtful and deep writer can conjure. At some point, they are complete opposites, which do naturally attract. But perhaps there are things they recognize in one another that they like... or even hate. It also calls into question so many things like faith and loyalty and the very things they know to be true.

This is a pairing that I want to see the deepest romance in, and it can come out of so many different scenarios that I could write pages of plots just on this pairing, alone. I do like the idea of incorporating a BDSM element. There's also the matter of children and potential complications there (any excuse for me to work an impregnation risk in there, right? xD). This is, by far, one of my favorite plots, followed closely by a demon and paladin pairing (which I may write up another plot for).

This is not a plot I will let just anyone take on anymore just because... I've set it up and seen it fall through more times than I can count and am just at a point that it's getting harder and harder to come up with the desire for it. If I'm going to write this pairing with someone, it's someone that isn't going to be going anywhere and whom I already have established some writing chemistry with, not to mention utmost confidence.
- Tentatively Available

Demon and Demon Huntress

Once again, my penchant for demon characters and tragic romances shows itself. This came to me and seemed (sarcasm incoming) EXTREMELY original. But seriously, something about the idea struck me. I like the idea of a professional demon hunter/borderline assassin working her way toward my character as a target, but coming into his life as a romantic interest. Perhaps feeling him out, first. Would he want an aggressive partner who seduces and takes him? Would he want a demure, shy thing that catches his eye and coaxes out the instinct in him to take her dominantly? The list of approaches goes on, but it is all in the spirit of determining whether or not my character is a force for good or evil in the world. Perhaps she knows he's a demon, but wants to be sure he's evil. Or perhaps she has a kill-all-demons policy, but doesn't know he's a demon and needs to determine as much before killing him first. Who knows, but part of the fun of this story is the adventure of seeing how my partner plays it all out. The end of this story isn't necessarily set in stone, and I look forward to seeing it play out!
-

Assassin's Creed 4

Main elements - Piracy, trap, romance, high seas adventure, dirty awesome pirate sex xD (it could simply be pirate-based, it doesn't necessarily have to be AC-based for this to work) 
Interest level - This plot has been dropped by several partners who were newer to E and didn't stick with it or didn't stay on E, but my interest is still there. I'm hoping for a good partner who shows real interest in this plot who REALLY wants to dive into it and can give me that infectious craving and plot stuff out with me.

My character is the captain of a ship and has a bit of history with yours. Your character is a woman who craved the swashbuckling life of a buccaneer (or had other reasons to escape her own life at home), but could obviously not do so as herself. So she adopted her alternate persona 'Jack'... whatever last name you decide... breasts wrapped and all. I do actually want her male name to be 'Jack'... this has to do with my own obsession of calling my male friend's named Jack 'Jackie'... don't ask, but easiest way is for her original name to be Jaquelin, but it doesn't have to be.

Anywho, their history is that my character met 'Jack' as a young man and helped him get on his first ship after he learned enough from my character. Fast-forward some years and Jack has become first mate for the half-crooked captain she's sailing under and is probably one of the best officers one could hope for and can sail with the best of them (as an aside, she loves taking the helm... no, this isn't meant as innuendo xD). Both ships are in port when pirate hunters raid the island. Jack's captain is killed and his ship is sunk. My character's first mate is also killed in the raid.

An interesting part of this would be that, when the pirate hunters attacked, your character was out in a dress with her hair down and was defended by mine. 'Jack' could pass on that his 'sister' appreciated my character protecting her. Anyways, I'm getting ahead of myself, this is just a possibility. The game would start from the morning after the attack. I REALLY want to see how this plays out. I think a part of my attachment to this plot is the Death of Mary Reed when there was so much potential for a romance in AC4.

What I crave above all (at least, aside from a sexy tomboy) in this are the things that the buccaneer life seemed so steeped in... adventure, a search for treasure and immortality, song and drink, glory in battle, and shades of gray where matters of honor, loyalty, and a personal code were held of all else... all of those gentlemen of fortune and pirate's-life-for-me moments. I'm also made to think of that moment where Elizabeth chained Jack to the Pearl as she kissed him... and he smiled and simply called her a 'pirate'. And, I mean... who wouldn't want to take Penelope Cruz in those outfits? Really, tight leather pants and low cut shirts when they were a more original fashion... unf. (Though, Pirates being mentioned, it does bring to mind the desire to play with a mermaid... they did have a really good take on them, and a great love story! But I digress.)

So... drink up, me hearties, yo ho!
- Tentatively Available

Code Geass

Main elements - Code Geass fanfic, incest, romance
Interest - No interest has ever been shown in this plot, so my interest is still very much in this game.

I will play Lelouch and you will play Cornelia. It's some years after the Zero Requiem and Lelouch is believed dead. He took his father's Code, though, and became immortal. So he calls Cornelia and Schneizel to him and asks for their forgiveness. This will require some skill and knowledge of Code Geass on your part (though I don't mind sharing all I know of the show) since there will be a considerable number of emotions that Cornelia goes through in this reunion before the romance blossoms.

Because I am mainly interested in playing across from Cornelia (if you couldn't tell from all the pics featuring her xD), the incest element is flexible, and I would be willing to discuss playing another character opposite her. I just happen to love the character of Lelouch and would like to play him in an RP setting.

As always, I'm willing to discuss any of the elements of my stories. PM me with your interest, please.

Ignore this... group game ideas that I need to work on.
The Last Oath
Howling Steel and Iron Hearts
Resident Evil: Return to Raccoon City
BCMC: That Old Testament Shit
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Outlaw Fallen

Group Plots
Mech - Recently, I realized I had the urge to play a game centered around mechs. Why? I have no clue, other than the fact that they are kinda cool. I mostly have the details, or rather the scope, of the game figured out. Looking for a real central point of conflict. I might just seek some ideas whenever I start recruiting. Started Here and currently active!
Academy - I have always wanted to play an academy-based game. I think this is one that I will wait until later to open, when I'm more acquainted with some players and their characters. I want to wait mainly because the academy setting is traditionally one where one can see the beginnings of relationships that develop later on, be they friendships, animosities, courtships, rivalries, or otherwise. It also has the potential for characters to have a different dynamic in their relationship as opposed to the one in the present. This isn't to mention the general alternate-reality chaos and other options provided by this setting.
Something Future...y... - Kinda hard to describe this. I would call this more of a collaborative writing project than an actual RP in that... interaction between characters wouldn't be necessary. Definitely a long-term project that I would say isn't for the faint-of-heart. It would be on each writer to come up with their own story. I think it would be neat to see what kind of things the other players would come up with independent of another player's influence, but also see the ripple of a butterfly effect through the game as each character's story progresses. There's more to this idea, but this should suffice for now.
I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Outlaw Fallen

This is a concept that I actually brainstormed with the help of another Elliquiy writer, but never actually got the possibility to play. I'm leaning toward a sci-fi setting, mostly because it's not a setting I've been able to write in for some time, but I'm flexible on that as I am on most details. As always, if you're iffy on something, I'm always glad to discuss it. Current inspirations for this setting are Battlestar Galactica, Xenosaga, Firefly, Dark Matter and Outlaw Star. While I take a lot of enjoyment out of harem anime, I would rather this story not be that silly.

Let me be clear on one thing, though; this is not a project for the faint-of-heart. The partner(s) that take this on will be writing multiple characters, and will also be expected to help carry the story to some degree. I don't want all of the other characters to be cookie-cutter damsels in distress, I actually want them to have their moments. I've seen some real talent in so many writers here on E when it came to coming up with so many diverse and amazing characters, and I hope to see that here. Not all of the cast you bring in needs to be a permanent fix. Some can be temporary characters serving the purpose of a plot.

Anyways, I will digress for now. Here's the plot. I'll go ahead and say that there's really not a whole lot off-limits here in the way of races and kinks. If you like what you see, feel free to PM me!

Harem Space Odyssey
In the far future, humanity was invaded by aliens, and a massive interstellar war was fought. My character was a soldier in that war - probably just a junior officer dragged into the war somewhat unwillingly, because as things got desperate, they started making every young person fight. He was on a top-of-the-line battlecruiser that came under heavy attack. Virtually everyone was dead and the ship was moments away from being destroyed, so the Captain made a desperate maneuver around a massive star - diving deep into the gravity well, so that if the enemy followed they would be torn apart... but the time dilation would be so great that the ship would not emerge until years later (though the crew would experience only minutes). Unfortunately, the ship was too badly damaged and the Captain miscalculated... everyone on the ship was killed, and the ship was trapped in the gravity well for hundreds of years (though, again, the lone survivor - my character - experienced only minutes).

While my character was trapped in the gravity field, the war ended. Humanity lost. The snake-like aliens took over the human worlds, and turned humanity into a subjugated slave population. A handful of human worlds and colonies still exist, left alone so long as they pay taxes and tribute to their serpentine overlords.

Hundreds of years later, there is a small alien transport ship that has a small group of human females on board. Humans are often used as cheap, expendable drones to do dirty, menial, or dangerous work; females are preferred because they're less aggressive and can squeeze into smaller spaces. These females were all raised on human livestock farms before being sold as drones, so none of them have ever seen a male (the sexes almost never mix unless they're being used for breeding).

One of the women manages to reprogram one of the sentry droids (a bio-organic cyborg a la Kos-Mos/T-elos) usually used to keep the human livestock under control, and they stage a mutiny and take over the ship. But... they're hardly free. There's nowhere they can go in the universe. They can't go to a snake-alien world, obviously... but just as obviously they can't go to a human world because the humans will simply turn them over to the aliens - they can't afford to defy the aliens, and harbouring runaway slaves would definitely count as defiance. And they can't simply fly around forever; they'll run out of supplies or be caught by a patrol ship.

But one of the women has heard a legend. The legend of the last battlecruiser. According the legend, a human battlecruiser is trapped in a gravity well, frozen in time. It's not considered any kind of a threat: first of all it's likely that everyone on board died during the gravity maneuver and the preceding battle, and secondly it won't escape the gravity well for another few hundred years. But if they can use the transport's grapples to pull the ship out... they might gain themselves a battlecruiser. Then they could fly space forever, and no one could challenge them! It would be very risky - the transport might be torn apart, or fall into the gravity well itself... but the alternative is almost certain death.

So! Of course they manage to pull the ship out... and they discover to their surprise that the crew isn't all dead! And, my character discovers to his surprise... that he's a couple hundred years in the future, the war is over, humanity is now a slave race, and there's a ship with a couple of hot women and a reprogrammed killer robot who desperately need his help - and his ship. They have to teach him about this new, dangerous universe he finds himself in... and he has to teach them about what it means to be human, and free. And of course, they all go off on adventures in his battlecruiser - or, when they don't want to attract attention, they use the captured alien transport, which is small enough that it can actually dock in the battlecruiser's hangar - generally acting like space pirates robbing and destroying alien ships when they can, and seeking treasures that might give them an edge, and a better chance of long-term survival. Occasionally they'll rescue other humans (to add to the harem, or just to have a girl-of-the-week character), secretly work with the human worlds behind the aliens' backs, and meet with various rebel groups and other human pirates (most of whom will, coincidentally, also be hot girls).
- Taken

The following is a plot belonging to Kokaine, whom gave me permission to take it to another partner after she discontinued writing solos. Her intense craving for this plot was infectious enough that I am just itching to write this yesterday, so anyone (female, male, or liege) who wishes to take on the role of Nissa (I'm open to name changes) will have my eternal gratitude <3 The only changes I see myself making is that I will probably play one of my wolf demons as opposed to a werewolf. I've kept the wording exactly the way Kokaine wrote it out of respect, but I will play the male in this plot.

Claiming the Alpha

Nissa Blackthorn
Content: M/F - human (possible furries but not mandatory), NC/Dub-Con,  heavy on the Dominance

Scenario: Your character is a dominant male werewolf (or cat if you'd prefer) looking for a new pack to call home when he finally stumbles upon something he never thought he'd find. Drifting on the breeze is the scent of a female werewolf just going into heat, but she's not just any wolf. No, this wolf just happens to be the female Alpha of the local pack, one who refuses to bow to any man and who has no intentions of taking a mate. Many have tried to lay claim to her and they have all failed. Her scent is strong though, impossible to ignore. Your character would give chase in the hopes of claiming her and therefore a spot for himself in the pack as Alpha, unfortunately, heat or no she's not going to make it easy.

Setting: Modern - Wilderness / Cabin in the woods

Requirements: The player who takes on this role should be comfortable with at least some violence. No need to get ridiculous of course but these are people who are very close to their animal and the full moon will be near enough to make things interesting. The aim of course is to prove your wolf is dominant enough to be worthy of my female Alpha, not to just slice her up or brutalize her just because. (Meaning he wants her for a mate, not just a conquest.) Sex may start off non-consensual but should be fully consensual by the end. I'm looking for a real battle for dominance here. Kink is fine. Human or furry (anthro) form is fine for sex.

The idea is that the claiming begins when the male takes my female but that is far from where it ends as he needs to win her heart to cement the mating and keep others in the pack from trying to challenge him.
-
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

Putting this muse juice here because I LOVE a tragic romance...

I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

So this is a plot that came to me based on a story I read a long time ago. It's an old nordic story, and has been known by many names. I loved the story, seeing as it's a tragic romance. This romance was a little too tragic for my liking, though, believe it or not. Anyways, I decided to take elements of it and make my own tale. Normally, I prefer a shared story experience with a good deal of collaborative writing, but this is one story where I will do a good deal of throwing some of the plot twists and stuff out, myself. At least initially. I'm fine with sharing such details with those that want to know, or not sharing for those who wish to just have the adventure. I don't care how long the story goes, really, and at some point, I will open it up to a more sandbox style where we can collaborate a little more. But I will say that the song I attached to it does have some significant meaning to the story.

Main elements - High fantasy, drama, romance, hypnosis (my character, for plot purposes, not smut), adventure, revenge, court intrigue, open to plenty of kink for those that want it
Interest level - Very high

'Many things are said of a star that falls to the earth. The scale of a dragon. An angel's tear. A demon being struck down. The death of a king. But there are even more things to be said of the power that can be found where a star falls. A power that rends mountains and shatters castles, parts seas and splits the sky. Power that can destroy nations. Or build them.

Of course, many things said of such acts tend to be blown out of proportion by... misunderstanding and the times they are told. The story growing more and more grand with each passing after its initial telling. In this instance, however, such a legend proved to be true.

See, there was once an Elven queen of such beauty and magnificence that her lands still tell of her. She had been blessed by the gods of old, and not just in her looks. You see, she was a sorceress, and a damn fine spellblade, at that. Her power had reunited the Elven nations and ended the wars between her people and all others. She claimed that only one man could defeat her, and for many, many years, there were many suitors that came. And the challenge was put to all of them to best her and make her lay down her crown and kneel to the only man worthy of her loyalty. She even let those that wished to face her in hand-to-hand combat, but they even said that her might could not be bested by martial skill.

According to her people, there was a prophecy of a star to fall from the sky that would bring whatever nation found it first a weapon of great power. And the day came where a bright light scorched the sky and thundered as it crashed to the earth. The queen, believing the prophecy as much as any mystic would, left her kingdom with her royal guard in search of where it had landed.

As she drew closer to the desolation wrought by the star's fall, she could feel its presence. Ordering her guard to stay behind, she went in search of it. Unbeknownst to her, a young knight, whose home had been not so many miles from where the star had fallen, had also gone to explore the site where the star had fallen. He had beaten her there by only a moment or two. The moment they laid eyes on what lay within the crater and one another, they were in a struggle to claim the treasure of the fallen star.

But there was more to this young man than met the eye. He was of a bloodline thought long extinct, a race whose very blood had been said to have come from the dragons, themselves. But that is another tale. When the boy defeated the queen, she immediately submitted to him and told him that he could do with her as he pleased, but her fate was to be his bride. They laid together that night, and shared a passion that had to make the gods jealous. They each took half of the mysterious metal that had fallen from the star, the young man promising to ride to her lands and wed her.

These two were destined for great and terrible things, and many wonder if their destinies truly were entwined, as the stories like to maintain. But let me tell you what really happened...'

People have told me my narrative-style plot descriptions are confusing, but... I don't know why, I keep using them. I'm looking for someone to play the Elven queen described in this tale. I would play the knight, though I'm flexible on certain details. Like, he could be a member of her own royal guard, or just not be a knight at all. I'm tired, and maybe I'm getting a little mushy in the brain x.x. So yeah, as always, shoot me a PM if you're interested.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

I had a long drive last night, and I was struck with a plot. It isn't fleshed out in the slightest, I just have some basic ideas so far. If you have more ideas for it, as always, I'm glad to hear them. Gritty slice-of-life stuff isn't typically my thing, but this one just hit me right.

Dirty Little Secrets (Revised)
So my character would be a cop, maybe a plain-clothes detective or undercover... or maybe just a street cop. Yours could be a stripper (not so say she hasn't pocketed an extra grand or two from time to time for some "private services") or even just a troubled young woman (thinking somewhere between 18 and 23 for the latter to work) that has had some run-ins with my character. Maybe she was instantly attracted to him the first time she dealt with him, or maybe, over the years of dealing with him, she's grown fond of him, or maybe he was her knight in shining armor, so to speak, on one really bad evening with an abusive boyfriend or... whatever. However it started, I see her becoming... not obsessed with him, but wanting him enough that she's willing to make waves over it.

I see my character turning her down outright. Not because he isn't attracted to her or they don't have a lot in common, but he does have a career to consider. Maybe he's married, too. Maybe they are both in relationships. And I think she would have the presence of mind to know that his turning her down was the 'right' thing to do, but wouldn't deter her. Him trying to be noble and good and all that just makes her want him more when she senses there's a bad boy in there.

Then, maybe after a really bad night, he visits the club YC works at. And in the bathroom of this club are, you guessed it, gloryholes. She watched him go to the bathroom, and is now a voice in a hole tempting him. I figure this thing with the gloryhole could go on for a while, and maybe shriee ts to figure out how to take it further, because just having him through the wall isn't enough for her. Maybe he's struggling with the same thing, because the girl that has been on the other side has been more amazing than anything he's ever had. She could also be trying to figure out how to tell him that... since she wasn't one of the girls who normally worked at the gloryhole, she didn't put a condom on him, she's worried she might be pregnant.

Or they could be getting together shortly after and have a whole other set of issues. In being with her, he will taste parts of her world of vice that society has programmed him to see in a poor light. It's as much about her corrupting him as he is redeeming her.

So, this is all just me throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks. I don't mind if whomever picks this up decides to pick and choose what elements they want to include and what they don't want. It definitely doesn't have to play out exactly this way, could play out another way.
-
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

Okay, my last post lied. But only slightly. There is one other slice-of-life scenario that I've been absolutely dying to play for a while, but kept forgetting to put it here. Concrete elements include cheating and impregnation. Wouldn't mind including some bondage and a bit of D/s elements.

What Could Have Been All Along
Your character and mine are two people who ran into each other at the gym. But that wasn't when they had met. They had met way back in High School when she had transferred from another school. No big deal after the first week, but the two of them didn't start off on the best of feet. He had been instantly interested in her, and she him... but because he hadn't expressed his interest, she ended up with one of his best friends. Over the course of their high school years, they watched each other go through numerous messy and complicated relationships, and the two were awkward around each other for the longest time. Still... they had so much in common and shared interests, it was hard for them not to hang out and talk occasionally.

Their senior year rolled around, and she was graduating early to go and pursue whatever it was she wanted to go after (maybe it worked out maybe it didn't). They were both finally single and one day, she just started imposing herself on him... laying on him or leaning against him, and it just worked out from there. They didn't have but a few months, and they were the greatest three months of their lives. But, in an attempt to do something that would save them both heartache, she broke off any commitment he had to her and they went their separate ways.

Until now. Both happily married or in serious relationships. At least, that's what they thought. Maybe they were just comfortable. At first, they just happened to see each other two or three times a week, crossing paths in between different workout machines. It didn't take long for them to drop any pretenses of trying to pretend they weren't appreciating each other's hard-earned figures. After a time, he made a joke about it... perhaps that old gem about taking a picture... perhaps something more original. Either way, it had her smiling or even chuckling in a way that made him want more of that positive attention that they used to share.

Conversation came easy enough when they actually started talking. Numerous common interests, hobbies, and goals. Sure, they might have changed, but nothing had really changed. They agreed on politics and religion almost entirely. At first, they just made a point to get on the treadmill or run the indoor track together for the company and conversation, then they would go about their separate workouts. Then they were making it a point to be at the gym at the same time on the same days. They quickly became wonderful friends and grew close all over again. They were happy around each other.

And the arrangement seemed fine. Both had seen the other at the gym with their spouse/significant other. They even went so far as to introduce them. He became friends with her male counterpart. She had a friendly rapport with his girlfriend, who seemed like a distant, stuck-up bitch. It wasn't long after that that they would have each other over on weekends to watch a football game or go on a double-date. Things just worked.

Then a line was crossed. It started as a joke. Maybe he made an off-the-cuff complaint about his sex life at home and she teasingly commented on how generous she was as a lover. Maybe she caught him staring a joked about how amazing it was to feel instead of just look... how she enjoyed a man who just took what he wanted... what he knew was rightfully his. Either way, it would be enough for the tension between them to be drawn to a breaking point.

Playful smacks and gropes linger longer than they should. The eye contact lasts long moments with nothing being said. The smiles are giving way to something else... something more beneath the surface. They talk about fantasies they have. She tells him about one in particular where she gives him the key to her house and he lets himself in as she waits for him on her bed.

And then, maybe one night while they are out and away from their partners... or maybe one day at the gym... that first kiss happens... and it's so electric, intense and fulfilling that they both know it's all over for them. They know the only options for them are to go separate ways completely or commit to more. It could never be the same again after that.

Maybe they try to stay away from one another, but still catch each other stealing glances at the gym from time to time. Maybe he deposits his checks at her bank. Either way, they both find themselves thinking about one another constantly. And it's painfully obvious to both of them.

She decides to take a chance. She must know if this is real. And she wants him so badly... and she knows he wants her. But she had been the one to push him away. So one day, she crosses the gym and puts her house key in his hand, her eyes holding his, completely open and vulnerable to him. She tells him that her significant other will not be at home that night... that if he can get away, she wants to see him and he is free to let himself in. She gives him that opening, but doesn't tell him how much she dearly hopes he will take it... and how much it frightens her that he actually will.

So that night, she is laying in bed, face-down, but still fully clothed... yoga pants and a sports tank... those clothes he has eyed her in for so long that showed off her ample assets... the clothes he talked about dreaming of peeling from her before worshiping her body completely. She didn't want to be naked... not unless she knew... Her thoughts are racing with hope and fear and anxiety. She isn't on any birth control and assumes he will bring a condom. She makes her significant other wear one. But he's different... so different... the sheer primal fire in his eyes makes her skin crawl in such wonderful ways. But a part of her doesn't want anything between them.

Then she hears the deadbolt on her front door slide... and its too early for her husband/boyfriend to be home... and all she can hear over the creak of the door is her thundering heart.

Alright, I know I went WAY overboard with this synopsis, but then, it is supposed to be just the beginning of something both terrible and wonderful. I want everything to get in the way of them being together. I want them to have emotional struggles and be stuck between guilt and a love that is so boundless, it makes it all worth it. I want to see some waffling, but never a doubt about how they feel about one another. Like, I imagine one scenario where she ends up pregnant, but instead of giving it up... she would rather have it with the guy she's with if she isn't going to be with my character instead of abort it.

Anyway... hope this was an intense and titillating enough plot that someone bites. There are some writers here on E that I know would personally love this, but I'm not sure if they would be up for it.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GcFiew1mp0

Posting this here because I just love the love story in the lyrics. It's an old one, but a great one. I listen to it, and my mind just goes off in so many directions of the tale it doesn't give us the details to. And the Cowboy wouldn't necessarily have to signify a western them to the story, itself, but I am certainly tempted to come up with a story based on this song. I have been tempted to for so long. There are so many questions I want to answer, and I seem to only come up with more every time I listen to it. Well... here it is getting put on the official list of things I need to do >.<

EDIT: It is also an invitation for anyone to collaborate with me on coming up with this romance!
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAhyZegVkhw

This song seems relevant to my current mood, and I'll come to that with one of the plots I'm putting up here today.

Demon and Paladin
So I've come back to my roots a bit with this one, and it's kind of always been there as an offshoot of my Demon and Demon Huntress plot. For whatever reason, I just never put it down, but it is something I have loved playing out in the past. I see two different scenarios in this one, one in which my demon is summoned by your character, be it intentionally or otherwise. Perhaps to make a deal to save someone she cares about. Perhaps to help her with a struggle she can't overcome on her own.
The other is more based on one of my first successful solos on E. The idea beingthat Paladins and Demons have been at war for a very long time, and your Paladin is a princess of the kingdom (though it doesn't have to be human, could be some other race). And the wrench comes when our characters fall for each other. Being big pieces on the proverbial board, this is obviously a big complication and a great setup for lots of drama and great story and even greater romance.
In the original game, there was some Prince of Persia influence to the way the pair fell for one another, and after the princess's kingdom was sacked, a wedding was arranged in order to help smooth the transition of the rule over her kingdom's lands. I see the game going a different direction this time, though... in that, I see the pair being banished, or fleeing from an assassination attempt by the demon empress. And from there, a grand adventure to retake their kingdom! Or maybe not!

Resurrected Love/Forever Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e02gzZmjhVU

So, this song was playing when I thought of this AMAZING plot at work one day. However, I never got around to putting it here, and now it is just lost to me. I don't know if I will remember it or not. I hope I do and if I do, be certain that wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I will be stopping immediately to write it down. But something has been playing around the edges for a time, and putting it here seems like the prudent thing to do before it, too, is lost.

Reincarnation is an idea that I've used many times among some of my main characters as a way of... keeping the idea of them, but giving them a fresh slate and different life to work with. But as a fan of messy romances and unrequited feelings (in a bittersweet sense), I realize that I loved the idea of a pair who went through many lives together. Or perhaps, he watches her go through many lives, never actually existing to her, never able to get her attention. Maybe because she's always so beautiful and becomes someone important, or maybe because he's forbidden to. Maybe in their first life, he swore to always watch over her or maybe she bound him to her out of spite or something and he grew fond of her. There's a LOT of potential here and so many avenues to explore.

The Tragedy of Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frfepUteG70

So, as a part of my main character's life and grand adventures, I once wrote that he had a love affair with Death. It's one of the few details that has remained through his writing. As part of the mythos of the universe I write my characters in, there is no... one pantheon of deities, nor are they were the buck stops so far as authority goes. There is also no one Death, and in this instance, I had written Death as one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. And, in this sense, yes, she was the embodiment of death, but then... she is also an agent of the idea, as there could be more Deaths out there. The Horsemen was more a title given to a group of devils of great power, and in this universe, there can be any number of apocalypses, judgment days, and end-of-days. But there is only one end to the universe.

As an Ethereal Flame (and this is a part of the mythos that I would have to explain a bit), it was probably poetic for two pieces of the end of all existence to have a tryst. And the circumstances of it were not ideal, and almost broke him completely. She died at his hand, but that death was necessary, and she forgave him for it. He never forgave himself. I've always played with the idea that she would come back... maybe a little different... maybe the same. Maybe she remembered him and, seeing him with someone else, didn't want to disrupt his life. But he never let her go.

I feel like this premise could be VERY fun to play with, and even extend into the end of the universe. Because her lot is the worst of all, as the last being left once everything has been reaped. But I leave what could happen after it's said and done could be a bit of a curve ball. Maybe time is cyclical. Maybe... I dunno, could be she had the power to change something. Who knows? But I love the idea and its potential, and hope someone picks up on it.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

I would REALLY love to use this song, or hell, this video in a game at some point, be it a solo or a group. I mean... the song, itself, evokes a certain feeling of victory or the stoking of the fire in one's soldiers for victory. The translation of the lyrics only shows that it is a song filled with the spirit of victory. The character portrayed may also be a large part of my attraction to the art. I feel like he might have a voice growing in me.

I will admit to a certain fascination with middle eastern culture for the longest time growing up. From the Saracen Nassir out of Robin of Sherwood (I know some of you HAVE to remember this, and don't even get me started on the whole Michael Praed vs Jason Connery thing...) to Ardeth Bay out of The Mummy movies, to The Prince of Persia (in all of its realizations), to the 40 Thieves (specifically, the Bedouin). And not just the warriors, but the women that have come from such inspirations... Scheherazade telling her tales to spare her life is easily one of my all-time favorites, and I think one of my first real crushes when I was a child and heard the story (may have to make a plot based off of this... hmmm)... I've always loved the rich characters and stories that have been evoked. I served my tour and did what I had to do to survive, but have ultimately not lost sight of these things from my childhood. There was a time where I did, but... I suppose grace finds a way...

Anyways, putting this here largely so I don't forget it as a potential plot. Also, for anyone who wants the translation to the original song. ^.^
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

I have always believed that this song was too hauntingly beautiful to be measured against any other. Sure, there are some amazing compositions out there that tell stories of their own. But in my head, when I hear this song, I see the end of the world. The end of the universe. The end of everything.

I was contemplating how a few of my own characters might fit into such a series of events (as, while minor in the nature of their lives, they did have a role to fulfill). Interestingly enough, I finally figured out how I saw it all ending, and the Sound of Silence was its soundtrack. There's a frightening closure to the finality of ending a universe of one's own creation

I honestly haven't figured out quite how something of this scale might fit into RP, but I so always love advanced writers hitting me up and kicking around some ideas for some great story. Because... somehow, I don't see the end just being... it. I dunno, and if nothing else, it would make for some good muse-fuel conversation.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

So, lately, I've really been sly waiting to get a partner to play a couple of Kantai Collection girls (namely Iowa, Bismarck, and Musashi... open for Yamato, Haruna, Nagato (especially with rivalry toward Iowa), Shoukaku, Mutsu, Kongou) for some silly little romance plot... maybe two separate couples or maybe something mxfxf, or a full-on harem. Who knows? Could be more than just romance.

Edit: Also, ask me about a similar Fire Emblem game... or a Supernatural pairing with Dean and Amara/Claire, or an AU where Dean had had his own Zanna growing up.

MGS Game

But the reason for this post is really because I once started a Metal Gear Solid V inspired game with a friend, but she has since lost interest. I never really lost interest so much as I wasn't sure if I cared to play the scenario with anyone else (silly, right?). Well... this is me deciding (after finally starting the game for myself) that I did, in fact, wish to pick up the game with a new partner.

The pairing for this game can be completely different OC's (I would actually prefer it). In fact, I've faced so many... let's just say 'issues' here recently with the MGSV's involvement with the overarching story that I kind of don't care if you are just someone that has a loose understanding of the series, or just this one game, and wants to play in a similar universe. Basically, if you want to play in the MGS universe and make our own story, that's fine, if you just want a military drama that resembles it, cool, let me know.

As always, pretty open on kinks and since I haven't actually brought my own solid plot to the table on this one (not that it would be hard for me to come up with MGS-style espionage), it's a blank slate for us to fill!
-
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

Black King White Knight

This is as much a placeholder as it is... something different.

I say that, because the very words inspire so much imagery, themed literally and figuratively. Sometimes both. Perhaps they refer to a single character. Perhaps two. Perhaps the King is, instead, a Queen? Who knows? If I spent even an hour listing off the things that come to mind, I would have... far too many, and they would probably end up too broad or too niche for too many.

But, never fear! I will give it some thought and see if I can't come up with a few substantial plots. Hence, the placeholder.

However, I did also say this was meant to be something different. I've taken on a fair number of prompts since joining E, and I think these four words are a ripe prompt for someone of my tastes and style. And those of like minds.

If you happen upon this thread, and nothing else in here appeals to you... and, whether you want to write with me, or just plain write, I would love to see what sort of ideas these four words inspire for you. Can be a paragraph, or an entire plot bunny. Either way, I will be glad to have instilled something, and maybe gained a new writing partner!
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

I would like to one day do a plot based on The Giver. It does not need to be or play out exactly like the story, but I would like to keep some elements. And for the sake of ease, I will just use the common terms here, even if we don't use them in our game.

To give a little background, I have no shame in saying that it was the first book that I had to read for school that I absolutely fell in love with. Definitely the first one that I was reading ahead of everyone else. It was probably my first and biggest taste of actual fantasy (at least, in a mind mature enough to actually fathom it and ponder on it)... and probably was the biggest part of shaping my love for dystopian fantasies. Never thought I would see it made into a movie, but when I did, I loved it. It's even hard for me to watch at some points, but that's besides the point.

I would like to do a similar setup. I imagine the Giver I would play would be late 30's to mid 40's. We can change some details. Perhaps there are any number of Receivers, and my Giver has trained a few. What if he and his first Receiver had fallen deeply in love. For both of them, it would have been their first real taste of love, and I imagine a most wonderful thing. Truly going from a world of grays to a world full of color. I think we can only imagine the comfort they would have found in each other when there was no real family or love or anything of the sort.

But it would also prove to be a most terrible thing to experience, because he would have messed up with her; given her a memory and emotion that she couldn't handle. After losing her, he might have trained others, had some time to heal and do things right. But then, perhaps another girl comes along that reminds him of her in some way.

I imagine he would not want to fall into the same trap of love, but that she would press to know more... wanting to experience it for herself. Which leaves more than ample opportunity for smut. I don't know what would come of this story ultimately, but I would love to collaborate with someone and come up with something magnificent. Obviously, receivers in this universe are 18 or older.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

Lately, my tastes have been delving into... well, something more off-color. Perhaps even unsavory for many on E. But still fun for a bit of smut with anyone with a taste for it. What I'm proposing with these ideas is nothing short of an excuse for a bunch of messy smut without a terrible amount of plot attached to it, unlike most of my work. But it seems to fit, given the circumstances. Sometimes a change of pace is nice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I have some preference to play the human portion of these, but am not opposed to playing the other side of things. These will also be decidedly be MxF pairings, and I will definitely be playing the male half of the equation for them.

Species 8472 - I've been watching Voyager a lot lately. I was never into it as much as I was TNG, but I'm enjoying it. Species 8472 fascinates me on several levels. Inspiration for this idea came from the episode where the Voyager crew discovered Species 8472 had erected an imitation of Starfleet Academy and were genetically altering themselves to appear human. I'm not big on Trek lore or anything, but wouldn't mind delving into it enough for some fun with this setup. This could range from NC to something consensual and romantic (closeted xenophilia showing!).
          - Borg - More specifically, Seven of Nine, though she could merely be the inspiration for your character. I liked the episode where Chakotay had tasted what it was like to be part of a Collective (in this case, a Cooperative), and in the resonant effect of separating from the Collective, he and the woman he had fallen for could still feel each other's thoughts and sensations. I put this as a sort of sub-bullet because it's a lot more vanilla than these other ideas and definitely more based in ultimately becoming a romance. But that doesn't mean there couldn't be a lot more stuff leading up to it.
(Neither of these have to be set in a Star Trek universe, but can be adapted to fit something more homegrown)

Xenomorphs - The Aliens movies scared me shitless as a kid, and Space Marines like Ripley (before I knew what REAL Space Marines were; StarCraft, Warhammer, Doom) were my goddamn heroes... right up until they got their faises ate! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SMARTGUN! Anywho, having grown out of my kid-fears and into sci-fi with age, I would like to play out something smutty with some Xenomorphs. Would decidedly be a noncon/dubcon setup.

Venom - A rather big shift in gears, especially from my normal stuff... and given that I'm not really big on comic book characters. There is always an exception, and this is one of them. Venom has always represented that... rebellious vigilante sort that walks the gray line between good and evil. A spirit of anarchy, even. At least, that's what he's always represented to me. I'd like to see a smutty twist on this... a female symbiote, or a female bonding with a male symbiote. Either way, I like the possibilities this presents! (was doing this with Delotha, not sure where she's gone or if she's coming back... so, if you want this plot, by all means, speak up. Here's what it looked like, if you would like an idea)

The Iron Giant - I have yet to meet anyone who didn't like this particular story. At least, no one in my generation. This one eclipses all the other cartoon movies I watched as a kid. What kid doesn't dream of having a robot or a dragon for a friend? I remember being envious of these fictional characters for having something I couldn't, but they were hardly the only ones. Anyways, I'd like to do a twist on this story. I know I'm ripping from a lot of 80's inspiration here, but I imagine a loner teen finding a robot female to be his companion. I know there's a lot of gap to fill in there, but... I mean, this is easy. Could also be altered so that she's an alien who (and I can't believe I'm about to actually pitch this...) needs to repopulate her species... *long sigh* anyways, having completely pimped out my childhood, I will say that this plot, in particular (be it robot or alien), could be really cute and romantic. At least, that's how it plays out in my head.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

Your Will, My Hands

I'm not sure if I would do this as a small group game or a solo, but I wanted to put the idea down anyways. I know it won't be easy to find partners (or even one partner) for this game, as not all are partial to harems as I am. I also feel like the setup is more than open to a wide variety of kink.

Imagine Rome, as it was; a empire at the height of the Bronze Age. The deities, the architecture, the markets, the aqueducts, the robes. And, of course, the Colosseum.

A Spartan, whose life was lived in the arena, found freedom. But by the time he was free, there was nothing left for him in his homeland... and seemingly little left in the world. All he had been, all there was in his eyes was sand and glory. He had in his heart the dying flames of what he had once been.

But fortune favored this Spartan, and by way of bargain he gained the means... and the idea to start his own ludus. The cost for both would be more than the hooded figure cared to speak. In return, the Spartan would bring a spectacle to the arena unlike any other.

In his lands, women could be as fierce as men with a blade in their hand, and the Spartan sought to bring this twist to the arena. And it was hard to find contests for his few slaves in the beginning. But word spread fast about the women that would stand in the arena as fierce as any man, tearing their victories from their opponents for the glory of their dominus.

But a question had to be asked... what of the slaves of one whom was once a slave, himself? What did they really fight for? At his side was his doctore, a savage woman whom had earned her reputation and gained position as the leader of his gladiators. She had once fought in the pits as a beast, which is where he had first found her. For the others... perhaps freedom... perhaps the honor of becoming one of their dominus' breeding stock. But all in pursuit of honor for the House of Wolves.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

It has come to my attention lately that I should probably make an actual comprehensive list of my fandoms, and that is probably true. I never saw the need before, but having been here long enough, expanded my own horizons and learned as much as I have, I can now see how such a tool would certainly help my fellow writers find more common ground with me. It's certainly on the list of things to do at this point.

I have been craving another Star Wars game for some time, and they seem to be so hard to come by these days. I have had a deep love for the Star Wars universe and it was certainly my first sci-fi fandom by a long shot. Ever since that first time I watched Luke ignite his father's old Graflex, and his X-Wing's slog through the Death Star's trench, I was completely hooked. The Force, the Jedi, the Sith, just the religious aspect of the universe, alone, was a love affair for me. Plus the idea of... having a ship and space-fairing, espionage and adventure. All elements that have drawn me to such series as Firefly, Dark Matter, and Outlaw Star.

Anyways, before I get too long-winded, this is a universe I would love to kick around with a potential partner, as there are plenty of stories to be made, and plenty of points in the timeline that we could start in. It's all a matter of what elements my partner and I wish to see. My hope is to one day do a master and apprentice story with a Togruta apprentice!
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

Off the edge of the map...

'... and here there be wild women and wonders the likes of which you've never seen.'

What if somewhere existed an island with a civilization and ecosystem like no other? What if the tales of Themiskyra and the Amazons had been born of some truth?

For the purposes of this tale, such an island full of women does exist. All kinds of them: completely feral women, flesh-hungry savages, perhaps an organized amazon tribe or two, druid-types, shifters... all types or maybe a combination of them. I'd love to play the role of explorer going there (either intentionally or by accidental discovery) and trying to survive. Maybe there's a reason no men are there. Or maybe there have been men before... some became kings/emperors/god-emperors to one or more of the tribes, maybe some became the Alpha of a pack of wild women (or, rather, became their trophy male, bringing kills to him and doting on him), or maybe a priest of the savage's priestesses and witchdoctors...

Maybe some of the females are futa, whatever, I think most people by now know how flexible I am on this stuff. And while this could be a great game for some just primal smutty fun, there could also be an overarching tale involving the island's nature. Maybe it's a leyline nexus or the temple of a deity who still has their fingers in this plane. There's plenty of potential to play with here. I wasn't originally going to put it up, but I figured someone might surprise me and jump at it. This could also be a potential group plot...

And, because she fits the theme so well, some Nidalee love...

...because, you know, I could basically sum up the whole plot of this RP with half her set of skins...

I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

There's something alluring to a good witch that no other can boast. Her practical magicks and her gentle grace fill the world around her. She comes in many forms and ways, and her wake shares the same warmth of her hearth.

Not that there aren't some sexy bad-as-fuck witches (not sure if that's the same as evil xD), but I think it's harder for some to give such characters the appropriate nuance that gives them such allure. So for the purposes of this plot, unless you can convince me otherwise, I will insist on a basically 'good' character.

This plot is based around the character, and it can come about in any number of ways. It could be about the boy who grew up knowing the good witch's secret and falling in love with her, or could be more of a traditional cabin in the woods setup. And there are plenty of plot twists and other elements we could employ to turn the largely romance story into something more adventurous, if that's what you want.

This was mostly me just putting the idea down so that I or someone else could help me refine it later on.
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frfepUteG70

You guys know what this is. Nothing new to see here. This song inspired one scene in particular between my character and a reincarnated Death (lolwut?) that has not yet played out. But then, I don't know that it will play out the way it originally came to me. I suppose that's the beauty and the curse of carrying a story that you never put down for the world to see... it never has to play out to a conclusion that you don't like for your character... and it is never judged or found wanting if it is never put on display for the scrutiny of the world.

But the song itself tells a story, doesn't it? Love lost... a path not taken... another one of those pesky 'what if's. I know I've touched on such a theme in "What could have been all along", but we could go much more conscious than that, much more deliberate. I guess I'm feeling the hard slice-of-life feels at the moment.

What do you see when you hear the song?

God, I'm so basic... xD
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

In keeping with the current holiday spirit, and because I haven't really had my fill of anthro fun in far too long, the idea of Santa and his reindeer occurred to me. Beyond the obvious smutty one-shot setup, I'm sure we could work some campy holiday plot in there if someone wanted to. Or even a more serious plot, if we were so inclined, I'm good with working out whatever with whomever picks this one up. It's pretty self-explanatory, though. I would prefer the team of reindeer to be females, or a mix of females and futas. I dunno, doesn't seem to be a setup lacking in possibilities with sleigh bell collars and such  ::)

As an aside, this plot is not limited to the holiday season, so no worries if it caught your eye in another part of the year. Actually, it could even be a peek at a summer beach vacation with Mr. Claus and his anthro lady reindeer ^^

EDIT: I hate putting this up here without some images, but I haven't been able to find anything both germane and readily available on Google at the moment >.<
I will come reformed

Outlaw Fallen

something something Altered Carbon... Rei and island of Miriams...

I'm not saying my fandom craving couldn't be satisfied with characters that looked like or even different than Rei and Miriam, but I love the sort of crazy Reileen is. Would totally love to see that crazy brother love turned on a more suitable character (but still, Joel Kinnaman........). And, I mean, who wouldn't go for Miriam's offer of an island of duplicate hers, especially when she literally oozed pheromones... yes, please.

Smut aside, I do enjoy the setting of Altered Carbon and wouldn't mind plotting something within it.

Speaking of ideas heavy on smut, in plotting with Lady Shadow, she inspired a thought. It revolves around the idea of introducing the "God" gene to an A.I. Different take on the old idea of creating the perfect woman, but I know some people still go for it. There's a lot of ground to play with on this idea.

In the more current gritty and slice-of-life style I've been feeling, but inspired by another old idea, I had this story in my head about a guy going through a crisis. It could be a young guy or an older guy... the crisis could be a loss or a mid-life crisis. And the female lead of this story could be in the milf/cougar category if my partner desires (in fact, it would make sense if she were an 'older' model, say late 30's+, and enjoys the attention of this photographer because she's steadily getting pushed out of the business by younger models). I'll leave that part up to my partner's preference. Either way, the end result leads my character to doing something well beyond the gray area.

This could be a story told as a darker obsession story, or just a more gritty-but-still-morally-corrupt story. In that, I mean as I see it playing out, he has a very nice camera. Maybe it's a hobby for him, or maybe he really is a professional photographer. Either way, your character enters and... either by exploiting her innocence, or just playing to her vanity, convinces her to model for pictures. Obviously, things can go very porny very quickly or as slowly as desired, but there is an overall goal in him coming to grips with his crisis, probably through the romance that grows with her.

I imagine she's a model or rich... basically, not only does he seduce her, he goes deep into debt trying to make her believe he's something he's not because she's in diamonds, pearls, and expensive gowns and skirts. If that wasn't bad enough, being in front of his camera just makes her want to be in compromising positions (or maybe he's just managed to get her in them for the purposes of some tasty photography).That's how it started, anyways... him telling her he worked for some agency or something like that.

For him, it was only supposed to be about going out with a bang and getting the prettiest girl he could find on his way out...

(If my partner wanted, we could tie it all in to a Bonnie & Clyde / Daredevil & Elektra sort of dynamic, as referenced in this post)
I will come reformed