News:

Main Menu

What should I do?

Started by Kane, April 05, 2014, 05:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane

For the longest time I've suspected my wife is being unfaithful to me. Often, when her phone rings she just looks at it and shuts it off without answering. She is often out with 'the girls' and if I ask it's always some colleague I wouldn't know.  I've tried to look through the window to see when she returns home in a taxi, but she always walks the last block or so, and I only hear the car driving off. I wonder if it's even a taxi.

A couple of days ago I wanted to check the time using her cell phone and she went absolutely furious, screaming at me not to touch her phone and that I'm watching her every move. I didn't want to cause an argument over it, not really feeling like I actually wanted to know the truth about the matter. Either way, last night I decided to make sure, and remained hidden in the bushes of the nearby park around the time she'd be coming home. After a rather long wait, a Toyota Corolla stopped nearby, and I saw my wife in it, kissing a man I've never seen, passionately. I moved behind my own Mercedes to avoid being detected. While I was crouching there, I noticed some rust in the curve of the fender.

So, in your honest opinion, should I change just the fender, or the whole quarter panel?  ???

Oniya

You might want to try a better source for your materials.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

-__-

*BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA!*

never heard that one before.

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kane

Quote from: Oniya on April 05, 2014, 05:40:28 PM
You might want to try a better source for your materials.

Actually, I translated it from Finnish :P

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go