Advertisement(Suggestion)

Started by Aiyanna, April 16, 2015, 05:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiyanna

Just a quick aside: I think a great place to advertise Elliquiy that might not cost an arm and a leg, and not offend the vanilla community, is Fetlife. As in the website, of course. A site dedicated to kinky-minded adults, but without the focus on writing. Fetlife could also help with the vetting process to enter Elliquiy, I believe. If a new applicant provides their Fet username, their friends and other they know in real life could be contacted, for lack of a better term, as character witnesses. Just a thought to throw out there. Ta!
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Rogue

We have a fet group and several members advertise it.

Vekseid

The best way to advertise E anywhere is to state you're looking for roleplayers to play here.

The mods on RPoL have been doing this for us since we started. >_>

Oniya

Quote from: BaronessAiyanna on April 16, 2015, 05:26:48 AM
Just a quick aside: I think a great place to advertise Elliquiy that might not cost an arm and a leg, and not offend the vanilla community, is Fetlife. As in the website, of course. A site dedicated to kinky-minded adults, but without the focus on writing. Fetlife could also help with the vetting process to enter Elliquiy, I believe. If a new applicant provides their Fet username, their friends and other they know in real life could be contacted, for lack of a better term, as character witnesses. Just a thought to throw out there. Ta!

Even things like putting a link to E in your F-List can help.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17