News:

Main Menu

Heart Attack Grill

Started by Sabby, June 26, 2009, 12:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Doomsday

Oh my GOD! Look at the food! Look at the girls! WHERE IS THIS PLACE?

Tachi

Wow, I would never eat that food. Not because it's unhealthy (well, that too) but because it looks disgusting! And yet people still go there even though it says it's bad for you and will cause health problems. People can be real idiots.

Doomsday

Quote from: Tachi on June 26, 2009, 12:47:31 AM
Wow, I would never eat that food. Not because it's unhealthy (well, that too) but because it looks disgusting! And yet people still go there even though it says it's bad for you and will cause health problems. People can be real idiots.

Well, this is the kind of attitude that makes people go to these places. It's an indulgence, because it's being shoved down their throats every day about how unhealthy some of these foods are, how it's bad for you.

I for one think it loks delicious  :D

OneOfAKiind

bahahaha that looks so gross yet a place worth going at least once before you die.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Sabby

I have limits. A burger all fatty and cheesy is fine, but a quadrouble stacked one? With lard cooked fries drowning in cheese? That takes a few steps past my limits, but if given the chance, I'd go there, maybe... just a burger and a small paper tray of fries, nothing more. Then its straight to the doctor.

OneOfAKiind

Quote from: Sabby on June 26, 2009, 12:54:01 AM
I have limits. A burger all fatty and cheesy is fine, but a quadrouble stacked one? With lard cooked fries drowning in cheese? That takes a few steps past my limits, but if given the chance, I'd go there, maybe... just a burger and a small paper tray of fries, nothing more. Then its straight to the doctor.

or straight to the treadmill/gym. my heart hurts just seeing that man trying to eat that quadruple stack, I cannot imagine! you've gotta have a high tolerance for crappy food AND a huge stomach.
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Defiance

Soran

I would adore to have that place, near where I live. GIMME, GIMME GIMME!   Hungry now... and still over an hour until the KFC opens.  :-(

Emmaline

Quote from: Defiance on June 26, 2009, 01:50:34 AM
Oh.
My.
God.

I.
WANT.

You did see the part that there are VEGETABLES on that burger, yes? -smirks- Okay, okay, so they play a small part, but it is still more veg than you would normally put on your meat laden sandwiches.

Oniya

I like mine with a nice thick slice of tomato, a crisp piece of lettuce, real onions (not that reconstituted cruft :P) and a pickle slice.  On a good day, that's a thicker layer of veggies than the patty!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kitsu

Oh my god. Just looking at that food made me sick. I can't even imagine if I ingested it! DX
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

TheWriter

Pfft, amateurs.

Wait a minute...

OH GOD WHAT

Serephino

That actually made me hungry.  We all know the stuff is bad for us, but occasional indulgence is okay.  Though that much fat would probably make me sick at this point.