Avatar the Last Airbender / Legend of Korra RP [F/F]

Started by evilnerf, September 06, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilnerf

Hello!  I am really craving some Avatar the Last Airbender RP.  I thought I'd post a few plots to see if anyone was interested!  I'm available fore roleplay across boards, or IM.

First of all, I vastly prefer canon pairings.  I love playing with and as the characters I love, and I believe a lot of people are better at playing Canon characters than they think they would be.  So even if you don't usually do so, I encourage you to try!  I'm pretty forgiving. That said, I also have some ideas for OCs, so let me know if that's what you'd like to do.

The Next Generation (Lin Beifong, Suyin Beifong, Pema, Kya, Various pairings)
I'd like to play out the Legend of Korra crew about 15 years before the series.  I'd always liked hearing stories of Suyin and Lin Beifong, Tanzin, Pema, Kya and Bumi when they were younger.  I'd like to explore that space with someone and see who has chemistry with whom.  In particular, young Lin Beifong and young Kya would be absolutely fascinating.  So would Kya/Suyin, Pema/Suyin, Pema/Kya, etc.  I kinda love them all.  Would be willing to play any of these characters.

On Ember Island  (Azula/Katara)
Somewhere in book 3, Katara gets captured by Azula.  At first, Azula just entertains thoughts of psychologically torturing the young girl, but Katara tries to soothe and calm her psychotic personality.  Will Azula turn Katara against her friends?  Will she steer Azula away from the path of destruction?  We'd have to find out!  Far prefer playing Azula in this pairing.

Taken Under Wing (Kya/Korra)
Kind of an alternate history/lost episode kind of thing, where Korra spends some time with Tenzin's sister, Kya, seeing the world.  While doing so, the mentor/mentee relationship develops into something more.  I'd prfer to play Kya in this scenario.

My brother's pet (Azula/Jin)
After the events of Book 2, where Azula had found out her brother had been hiding out in Ba Sing Se, she found out that that her brother had had a small fling with a local girl.  She decides, in her madness, that the way to get close to her brother, and understand him, is to seduce this girl and her hers.  Together, they will be the strongest couple in the entire world! They will dominate the World!

Doomed from the start (Kuvira/Suyin or Kuvira/Opal)
Prior to the events of the series, Kuvira was a dancer, guard and metal-bending prodigy.  She and Suyin had a torrid affair.  With Suyin refusing leave her extended family.  It's this desertion tat leads Kuvira down the dark path of conquering the world.  Can they reconcile, and do what the Avatar herself cannot?  Willing to do a similar plot with Kuvira and Opal.

A Fine Line (Kuvira/Korra)
Set during the last season, Korra and Kuvira are enemies, but they don't have to be.   One of them tries to reach out to the other, creating an even bigger mess than they started with.  I see this as a battle of wills.  With Kuvira using Korra's latent sexuality as a method to try to get the Avatar's cooperation with her scheme.  Probably with some BDSM elements but not necessarily.

Do the thing (Kuvira/Zhu Li)
What if, when Zhu Li pledged obedience to Kuvira, she meant what she said.  What if she was just as devoted to her as she was to Varrick, and Kuvira was very, very demanding.

Help Me (Korra/Asami)
What if Korra and Asami's relationship started before the beginning of Season 3.  Korra is crippled by the Mercury in her system, and has a long road of recovery, but Asami vows to stay by her side and help her recover.  They grow closer and more intimate even as Korra is trapped in her wheelchair.

Family (Lin Beifong/Opal or Lin/Suyin)
Lin resents her family for man reasons.  She's done everything to try to push her away.  However, when she visits Zaofu, all of her resentment makes her lash out.  One person, however, keeps trying to reach out to her.  She unwittingly triggers a relationship between aunt and and niece.  Lin sees this as her last chance for any kind of love.  Does Lin have enough raw willpower to make the relationship work, despite it being taboo?   I'd prefer to play Lin, but am willing to play either.  Would also be willing to do a similar plot with Lin and Suyin.

Kiyoshi Island (Ty Lee/Suki/OCs)
After the series, as Ty Lee goes to join the kyoshi warriors, she finds that there is more to them than just fighting and training.  Part of the Kiyoshi rituals involves orgies and group sex.  Suki, the normally sweet and unassuming girl, is actually a bit of maniac when it comes to holding up the hedonistic traditions of the secluded group of warriors.  I'd like to play Suki, but I'm fine with either.

Tigerclaw (Ty Lee/Suki)
Similar to the above, only without the orgies.  I'd love to see just a straight romance between Ty Lee and Suki where the two of them have to deal with the Fire Nation's intolerance of same sex relationships.  I'd prefer to play Ty Lee in this one, but I'm flexible.

Finding Yourself (Kya/OC)
When she was younger, Kya, the daughter of the Avatar, felt compelled to leave her home and search out who she is.  One of the things she discovers is that she's gay.  In her travels, she falls in love with a young woman who she travels with.  I'm picturing this woman as an Air Acolyte, but that's negetiable.  I'd like to play Kya in this one.

Rise of the Red Lotus (Various, including OCs)
I'd like to roleplay out the rise of Red Lotus.  We can work out a romance into the framework between characters, either younger versions of Lin, or Kya, or maybe even OC's.  I like the idea of seeing what they did got them into the prisons they were in the series, and figure out what had to be done to lock them in their separate prisons in the first place. 

evilnerf

Added a couple new plots including spots for OCs!  I also want to encourage you to send me your own pairings and plots in the Avatar universe.  I'd love to see em!

evilnerf

Added a few more plots.  I'm also opening up my policy for OCs.  I actually have quite a few ideas for OCs of my own and I'm now more willing to give that a try.