The Princess summons writers (Fl4M)

Started by PostNukePrincess, September 21, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PostNukePrincess

In the distance a small wisp of smoke twists and swirls on the horizon, the sun is blistering as it baths the cracked earth with scornful rays. The wind was kicking up small dust devils that danced across the wastelands but as you walk towards the smoke on the horizon it seams to eerily die off. You can see a small makeshift hut, ramshackle in nature, battered by the elements. It's walls made of nearly a dozen multicolored beast hides, secured at its base by large rocks with strange symbols painted on them. The frame of the hut nothing more than jagged rusted metal that juts out at the corners like twisted finger nails. You wipe the sweat from your brow and take a long pull from you canteen. As you draw closer to the structure you see a frail silhouette slowly push aside a bear fur, beckoning you inside. You can't see her face but from her stance she seams ancient, moving slowly and deliberately, using a old ornate walking stick. As you duck under the flaps you are immediately hit with an overwhelming aroma of herbs and spices. The light is dim inside and the air is thick and muggy. The walls adorned with animal skulls and strange hand painted tapestries, rickety tables and shelves line the edges of the room covered in jars of powders, bits, and strange tonics. The old woman leads you to a desk and motions towards a chair on one side. She moves past you as you take your seat, closer up you notice that her walking stick is actually a old sniper rifle stained black with what looks like dried blood, white symbols cover the barrel, various faded feathers decorate it along with strips of leather. She supports her weight on it as she sinks into the seat across from you. Her face still hooded in a strange tattered black robe and as you strain your eyes trying desperately to see her face she leans the gun against the desk. You both sit in silence for a moment until the solum calm is broken with a loud thud as she produces a metal box onto the desk. With slow but precise movements she pulls three skulls from the old vessel, placing them all in a triangle on the desk, all facing the center of the room. Last is a deck of cards witch she sets on the desk in front of her and as she discards the metal box you notice that each of the skulls has a strange rune carved into their foreheads. Looking down the figure draws several cards and places them in front of you. Each one is different and bizarre, some portray scenes of life before the war and some after the bombs have dropped, a few cards have pictures of a fantasy world with monsters and dragons whilst others have scenes a more advanced world of space ships and aliens. When every card is placed she stops and in a quite strained voice she says one word “Choose.” You study the cards and notice that the only thing that each one has in common is that they all seam to focus on a different beautiful girl. Some of them wield weapons in strong posses whilst other are bound and in chains. As you hesitate, you can feel the tension stirring in your host, the longer you take the more agitated she becomes. Finally she snaps and throws off the cloak, snatching the rifle from its place at her side as the figure bounds to her feet. With lightning quick reflex’s a distinctive clack of a 50. Caliber round being chambered echoes through the room and you are staring down the barrel of the massive gun. You can see that she isn't a frail old woman but a slender teenaged girl. She is wearing only a pair of skin tight jean shorts and what looks like the fabric of a long faded plaid shirt as a makeshift bra. Her skin is pale and covered what looks like tribal tattoos. Around her waste is a pair of gun belts, one holding a sawed off double barrel and the other a 44. Magnum revolver. Across her chest I a bandolier of shotgun shells and around her neck is a string of human teeth worn like a necklace. Her face is young but all innocence has been long since stripped from it. Her hair, platinum blond, hangs in matted locks from the bottom of what looks like a gnarled metal crown. She stares at you from behind a pair of scratched aviators and you hear a click as the teen switches the safety off. “CHOOSE”…

I am bringing back a few of the classics and some of my original ideas that either got cut short or never even got started. I am trying not to bite off more than I can chew. On that note I will only be taking on a few games. A few notes about me, I tend to lean drastically towards a sub side and usually enjoy playing a mix of strong and weak female protagonists. I love exploring what makes a character tick as much as I love long detailed posts. I also enjoy creating a world together with my partner, if I didn't I would just write smut novels. Oddly enough I ebjoy it when we both write in the third person, I know my intro may imply different. In a nutshell I am a fun living kinky girl that wants to tell a amazing story and maybe get my rocks off at the same time. Welcome to the thread and enjoy, I hope to hear from you soon.

Tales of a Corrupt Bounty Hunter (modern)
[Gangbangs, cuckold, blackmail, manipulation, light bondage, non con, and even beast]

So i have been watching a lot of bounty hunter stuff on YouTube, mostly “Bounty Hunter D” and “Patty Mayo.” The videos consist mostly of the bounty hunters tracking down and recovering fugitives, they are so much fun and has pretty much become a minor addiction for me. While watching a video where one of the guys tackles a girl to the ground and cuffs her, later she offers sex to get out of going to jail. I have to admit that it has kind of become my new favorite fantasy hehe.

So what I am looking for is someone to play a bounty hunter that works for a pretty shady bail bonds company. It would probably be more of a GM style game on my part, where I would present situations for a single or team of bounty hunters to exchange sex for freedom. I am thinking that my partner would probably play a single main character but I imagine a whole team of hunters to play with. They are extremely corrupt, living a life above the law. They steal from their bounties, plant evidence, use drugs, blackmail females, and much more.

The Lady, the Orc, and the Cuck (fantasy)
[Cuckold, rough sex, possible impregnaton]

The city of Timbermine had been plague for nearly a year, i terror that would swoop in under the cover of darkness and steal away its citizens, its livestock, its children. The beasts fury would coalesce in spouts of flame as building where destroyed and innocent live where taken, only to return to its roost upon the mountain. The people would huddle in fear, hiding in their cellars at night, praying that their home wouldn’t be next. As the people fought back they formed a band of men to combat the beast, but the few that returned with their lives only had tales of a black dragon. But salvation came, just not in the form that they had expected, a single Orc slayed the beast. He crumbed at their gate badly injured with a The dragons head in his bag. The township was a fickle group and though many harbored hatred for orca they brought him inside and healed him, as they rebuilt they offered him a place in Timbermine. The hero became a humble iron smith, forging his new life among the civilized in fine steel and though he was still looked down upon by the townsfolk he was respected. So Timbermine rebuilt and some used this as a opportunity to move up in the world. Caskin was a snake, he wasn’t a great warrior nor a arcane mage. But he did have a silver tongue and sometimes fine noblemen’s clothes are just as powerful as a sword or a staff. He moved to the town with his family and forged the Timbermine branch of the traders guild, his side deal and back alley deals made him rich. So he brought his family to the township and moved them into one of the finest manors in the city. But his wife Sonya grew weary of him and though she had everything that gold could buy she hated her husband. He was week, he was spineless, he never touched her, she was merely another trophy that he used to gain respect in the town. Until one fateful night she met a local hero that would change the three lives forever.

The Fairy’s Dilemma (Modern Fantasy GM/pc)
[Rough, Beast, Monster, Gandbang, DP, Degradation]

It's a world that exists next to ours, along with ours, beneath ours. It was a tiny world, that was right in front of us but hidden away, maybe our logical mind didn't allow us to see it or they where just good at keeping it secret. A world filled with fairies, goblins, and nomes, it was a strange world and these tiny creatures where responsible for the many threads behind the scenes. Lorelei was a fairy, she was one of the many fairies responsible for the blooming of flowers and the fertility of animals. It was a job that she enjoyed most of the year, except for Spring because it was the time that she would exude pheromones that would inspire animals to mate and cause flowers to release their pollen, it was a big responsibility. Unfortunately Lorelei was relatively young for fairy standards as well as quite lazy, in response to her sloth the council put her in charge of taking care of a nearby human city. For a fairy it was torture, the smog of the city made it hard to breath, the soot and dirt in the air made it hard for flowers to bloom and piles of garbage made the animals fat and lazy. Worst of all was the goblins, cities where a haven for the vile creatures. Goblins thrive in chaos, they where the reason that bad things always seam to happen at the worst times. Luckily for Lorelei, she had a latent ability, the fairy could turn invisible while she was flying. But one fateful spring evening she was hit by the propellers of a small drone as it's operator attempted to spy on a woman undressing in her apartment. The tiny fairy went down hard, smashing into a alley dumpster. There she laid and when she awoke Lorelei found that her wings had been cut off by the accident. Unable to fly, unable to cast spells she laid in the trash for a long time and after awhile she realized that the council could rebuild her wings. Yes, the council, the only problem was that she would have to get across the city. A city filled with animals, goblins, and who knows what else.

The Siren Sisters (Post Apocalyptic)
[Rough, Lesbian, Strap-Ons, Orgies]

There are many known gangs and mercenary groups that plague the wasteland but there is one that stands out amongst the rest. "The Siren Sisters" where we'll known for having beauty in the same volume as their brutality. the small specialized, all female pack of mercenaries traveled the wastelands performing jobs for the locals in exchange for caps, but they are not do gooders by any means. Using a combination of savage blitzkrieg style attacks and their manipulative sexuality they would revile in destroying horny gangs of raiders or robbing the less fortunate poorer folk. They lived by a take no prisoner, girl power code and loved to carve bloody paths throughout the wastes. Poe was a teen working in a makeshift settlement, she lived with her father, a local mechanic that taught his daughter everything that he knew. The young teen took to the trade quickly and could fix damn near anything, but she longed for a life of adventure, excitement, and danger. When a band of raiders managed to breach the town's defenses, her father was killed in the struggle. But Poe would get exactly what she always dreamed, The Sirens came through town and took the job to hunt down the raiders. Needing a mechanic to keep their highly modified school bus running, they took Poe with them and decided to train her to be a sister. Little did Poe know that the newest member was the bitch of the pack, her older sisters took out their stress by making her the center of their degrading lesbian orgies.

I'm thinking about 6 older sister each with their own specialties and back stories my character would be Poe and you would play the groups leader, and the other characters would be neutral, played and developed by both of us. This story will be completely all lesbian smut driven by a plot filled with bloody missions where the sisters destroy male rivals. They use their good looks to their advantage and often target horny powerful wasters. This will be my first lesbian game and I'm thinking lots of strap ons, double sided dildos and toys, along with my usual ons and offs. I don't care about the gender of my partner just someone that is willing have fun building a dark world with me.

The Corruption of Candice Garret (Modern)
[Rough Sex, Corruption, Old/young]

Candice Garrett was a quiet, well mannered, goody toe shoes, raised by her strict Christian parents and home schooled her whole life. The sixteen year old lived in a bubble cast by her overly protective mother and father, never knowing of the harsh realities of life. Candice was content with her simple life having only a few friends from her youth group and never having a boyfriend. Until one day her life was tragically changed when parents where killed in a bus crash along with many other church goers. The girl was crushed and to make things worse she had to move in with her only living relative, her aunt. Sandy was what her parents described as a heathen, she was a drunk, a drug user, and a tramp, acting like she was twenty even though she was double that. But Candice didn't care anymore her faith was shaken, if God existed then how could he take a bus full of his most faithful followers. So she packed her bags and headed to the trailer park to live with her aunt Sandy. She lived there for a month quietly reading her books, naive to the filth that stretched beyond her small closet sized room. Until one day she met a man, she thought she could help him. Darren Feltch was vile and disgusting, he never learned how to coexist with people, only how to manipulate them. The forty-six year olds only real ties to the outside world where his drug dealer, liquor store clerk, poker buddies and his disability check. But when he met Candice, Darren quickly began to manipulate the young girl. His mind told him to teach the innocent, young girl to be a total slut.

Road America (Modern)
[Rough, Corruption, Group sex,]

Billy and Rob where brothers even though they shared no genetic connection what so ever. The duo grew up together and became closer than any sibling ever had. Though neither one of them had any ties to a specific company they spent their whole lives saving for their big rig and struck out to spend their life on the roads of America. No one understood their connection and no one needed to know about their love for booze , drugs, and hookers. The two had equally tragic home lives but none of that mattered as long ad they had money in the wallet and a load on the trailer. Their home  became the sleeper and the road became life. The two of them quickly lost touch with any connection to the real world and as long as they passed inspection life was good. One day while traveling down a long straight away in the long Mojave desert they stumbled across Zoe Swahn. A sixteen year-old hitchhiker with a troubled past that she eager to escape from. The teen was young and beautiful, but lacked the knowledge to make it on her own. Zoe clicked with the brothers right away, having shared one thing, a longing for the adventure and excitement.

To the Losers goes the Spoils (Modern)
[Noncon, Gangbang, Humiliation.]

Harry, Frank, Jimmy, Todd, and Buck grew up together a tight knit crew, the social outcasts in their high school, the freaks, the nerds, the losers. They heard it all, but it brought them together, after high school was college and while others were doing keg stands the crew was back at their various dorms playing online games. The boys bonded and grew even closer as they played away their social lives. After college they moved all over the country and got lives but they never lost touch and even discovered a new online game to play together. “Conquest of the Elders” was an addictive multiple online battle arena that pitted two teams of five against each other, the guys were well into their thirties when they discovered it and after five years they honed the craft. The team became well known in the forums and fan pages and even participated in last year's world championship. There team was known as DaDirtyWhiteBoyz and this year was their year, the team had made it to the finals and the game developers flew them to new York for the championship. The battle was long and hard each team stationed in the center of separate auditoriums surrounded by cheering fans, neither ever even seeing each other. When DaDirtyWhiteBoyz team fell they were crushed and with a prize of a million dollars for each player the stakes were way too high for them to fail. The celebration was immense and as the champs were crowned the boys felt nothing but rage and shame. To add insult to their injury one of the members of their rivals was a sixteen year old girl. She flaunted her title in their face she called them losers and really rubbed it in. The guys couldn't let it go she was young, pretty, and cocky as a person could be, she represented the everything that they weren't and she played games better than her. DaDirtyWhiteBoyz had to make her pay, so they plotted a revenge to take her down a few notches.

So this is more of a one off but we can discuss makinging it longer. I need someone to play DaDirtyWhiteBoyz crew as they catch the girl at her hotel suite and push their way inside. They use her for a couple days, spending her winnings before going home to their normal lives

The Shark Tank (Sci-fi)
(Noncon, Rough, Alien, Gangbang, Humilation, Corruption)

In a vast galaxy full of aliens, beasts, and monsters, a criminal underworld is heinous and extremely cruel. With atrocities like human trafficking, mass genocide, and slavery being common amongst the stars, the United Federation of Core Planets (UFCP) needed a place to house the vicious criminals they've captured. The Despero Maximum Security Correctional Colony was once a large uninhabited planet that couldn't sustain life but did house a abundance of natural resources. Having been completely mined out the planet was left scarred with deep and vast series of tunnels. It took a few years of building cheap outposts and a series of atmosphere generators to turn the tunnels into a functional and inhabitable prison colony. The model was simple, dump the scum into the tunnels, surround the planet with a defense grid and kill anyone that steps foot on the surface. The Despero was very successful, the prisoners policed themselves and never saw the light of day again. But with a corrupt and spiteful judicial system it wasn't uncommon for lesser criminals to slip through the cracks and end up in Despero.

Loxy Vendergraph was innocent, the only crime she could be accused of was having a bad father and possibly partying a little too much. It was a fateful day when they came for Lile Vendergraph, his back alley dealings, extortion, and corruption had gotten the Galactic Senator into very hot water. But his treasonous actions had not only brought down himself, but his sixteen year old daughter as well. He hid money in accounts under her name and forged her signature on documents, she had no knowledge of the illegal activities carried out in her name. But the courts didn't care. All she had was her word and on paper she was almost as traitorous as her father. He got the death penalty and she got a fate much worse, life in the Despero. Where she would most likely die or become a trophy for one of the gangs.

For this game I would like someone to place a alien gang leader and his lackeys. The gang can be made up of multiethnic aliens or can be all one kind of alien. But for the leader I would like a big brutish alien, something that is a massive humanoid version of one of our apex predators on earth. I am thinking either a Great White Shark or a Alligator.

Adventures of the Femboy Halfling (Fantasy)
[Femboy, Gangbang, Drug/Alcohol Use, Possible Short Term Relationships, Manipulation]

He was exiled from his nomadic clan at the age of fifteen because of reasons that he could never understand. When he did what felt natural, mainly dressing in female clothes, and flirting with every cute guy in every town that his troop came to he would get in trouble. The elders looked the other way due to his unnatural abilities as a bard, but when his father caught him blowing a group of drunk humans in a outhouse behind the local tavern. They could no longer ignore it, so the troop cast him out into the cold with nothing but a lute and a weeks rations. From then on out the boy decided to never again try suppress his natural feelings. From that moment on he would be a female, dress like one, sing like one, and have fun like one. So she wandered for a little over a year from tavern to tavern playing her bar tunes and sleeping with any male that would have her. Using her money on the finest and sluttiest clothes, good wine, and the best sweet leaf she could find. Desperate for excitement she was just a hot girl alone in the world searching for adventure.

And one last thing please only contact me if your serious, a lot of people have been getting me excited and then ditching out lol

Tanks and Toodles
PnP
Yeah that's what they all say "FUCK YOU" well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a FUCKIN' HERO.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195053.0 <On and Offs
https://www.f-list.net/c/postnukeprincess <my F-list

PostNukePrincess

Back in the game and looking for a new partner.
Yeah that's what they all say "FUCK YOU" well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a FUCKIN' HERO.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195053.0 <On and Offs
https://www.f-list.net/c/postnukeprincess <my F-list