Into the Fire [NC-E]

Started by Ellyssa, June 10, 2008, 10:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellyssa

Hallo again!

Been an on/off player here depending on a rather turbulent real life.. which has on occasion rudely interjected itself into online time and forced me to drop off the face of the earth. Am back again though, and ready for another kick at the can, hopefully this time lasting longer than the last one. But we'll see. That's what I said the last time, too..

Posting this here instead of the A&A forums, however, because I'm looking for a couple roleplays to slip quietly back into the flow of things at the same time, and I didn't want to doublepost. I also have a couple old roleplays fallen by the wayside from the last time around.. with sincere apologies to those people (but if you still somehow want to continue those after so long, I'm all ears, too!).

Anyway, here's a potential story idea I'd like to try out with the right person, though not restricted to that, if you have an interesting idea I'm all ears too (and they're sensitive ones!). I play the victim in all my rps.. the villain/dom role is one I don't really swing toward playing or perform very convincingly at all. My rps tend to be more of the non-consensual variety, so apologies to the people that don't fancy such too!

-> Anyway, the plot that the thread title earns its storytags from is that a young woman wakes up in a small glass room with a cot, with no recollection of where she is or how she got here. She does find an escape from the room, but escape from each room just leads to another room, which in turn leads to another.. potentially with things like monsters or machines or plants or animated ropes or something that ravage her in each room or even just alternating physical and sexual and psychological torment or puzzles she has to solve or some such.. she's really part of an experiment being performed by some unseen aliens/assailants. Think the Portals game, but with a sexual twist. :) Probably a mix of fantasy and sci-fi, with maybe a dabble of tentacles and other weirdness thrown in, or maybe not! :P Hopefully that one sounds original and not something that's already been done here recently.

I'd be thinking it would most likely be a one on one scene, though if the other person is interested in having a one on two I think it can probably be adjusted to have an additional victim too. :) Would not necessarily be averse to that if someone can be found to play the top, though 1-1 tends to be a lot cleaner. Ideas and plotline can be collaborated on as needed too unless you want to come up with every room. :)

Always been a mid-high fantasy genre fan as well, so there are several other fun, if perhaps rather mundane-seeming themes to play. For example, an elven girl is captured by invading orcs/goblins, who make her.. perform for them before selling her off into slavery to dark elves, at which point she'd brought to their dark evil city underearth to be a slave. Or someone taken to be a dark sacrifice (sexual rather than bloody sense) at a temple, or wayward druid or sorceror's apprentice, and so on. Are many other juicy genres/scenes that would be nice too (check my ons-offs list). But any way I spin those, they sound a little too corny to post or too far out there, so unless a nice scene invents itself I'll just put up that one above at the moment. And perhaps lurk around and watch the forums for a bit!

Thanks for reading, feel free to PM, I don't bite!
Ellyssa

Mathim

That one sounded like a sexual twist on the movie Cube.

If I may offer my own ideas revolving around your idea...

How about this: she is in the room you mentioned, but then upon entering the next, there are multiple doors she can choose from. So if she enters one, for example, it changes the reality of what and where she is. So if she enters one door, for instance, she might find herself changed into some kind of animal or other creature (unless you're not a fan of anthro or bestiality) and it's an outdoors-themed room. Then there are more doors there within trees, and whichever one she chooses takes her to a different zone of sorts where she may or may not be human again. And of course all the sexual torture/pleasure devices and living things are still present in different incarnations.

What think ye, my dear?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Ellyssa

Just read the wiki page on the movie, very interesting movie indeed *blinkblink*. Hadn't heard of it though but that'd be such a cool idea for a game, hee.

Hmm.. the changing-settings idea is good, yup, several doors leading to different zones. Definitely has potential, yum. Maybe even something peculiar like each orgasm she has unlocks a random door within the room.. or maybe not! :P I didn't think of changing self as opposed to the environment; haven't been much of a fan of transformation rp in general if that's going to be a main theme of the roleplay, but, perhaps it would work in this context.. hm. Sorely tempted. What's your view on overarching plotline, or the lack of one re the Cube movie?

Wow. That almost begs to be turned into a slightly larger-style game with several victims and several different people, each controlling different rooms each.. hrm. Oops, mind the drool. :/

Mathim

The movie actually isn't that good. It's more of a mathematical-based puzzle where you die if you choose the wrong door and you have to time it right or you can't actually get out of the cube, you just go around in circles. The worst part is, though, that none of the characters are likable, you can't identify with any of them and none of them are really appealing at all. It's almost like you don't care if they all die in the cube. And ultimately...well...they do end up dying and only a retarded guy escapes, to what kind of fate, we still don't know.

Anyway, we could play this as an alien abduction scenario where she's whisked away to another planet and put in their version of the cube. Some rooms, she'll shrink down and become insect-sized where there might be some bugs who want to have their way with her. But then, when she steps into the next room, her body will be just fine, as if she hadn't just gotten raped. It might even make her a virgin again, so she'll feel the pain once she's violated. All the interdimensional travel she's doing alters her body, not just her destination, in fun ways.

Or we could do the Alice in Sexland route, where she's just a restless spirit, exploring the netherworld that isn't quite heaven but isn't quite hell either...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Ellyssa

Nods, the wiki page did dissect their characters quite well though and showed that each one of them purposefully changed throughout the movie from what their original role seemed to be, to another role altogether.. or something like that. It seemed interesting because it was all abstract and mathematical. :P But anyway!

Not sure about the Alice in Sexland thing, but the alien abduction one, mmmm. I'm fine with everything in that paragraph I think. :) Have to head off shortly for lunch, I think, but will send you a PM discussing details sometime after if that's fine? And let the idea simmer in the meantime to see if anything else strikes.

Mathim

I'll be sure to receive it after I run a few errands. I should be back in two hours or so.

Elvi

Oh....so you think you can just sidle on in here and not get noticed do you?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Ellyssa

*sheepish look* Hallo Elvi! *wipes sudden outbreak of sweat off of brow* How do you do lady :) Been awhile it has! Look, pretty clouds! *flees*

*hugs* :)

Elvi

*laughs*
How've you been?
*gives her a big welcome back hug*

Ellyssa

*squashed but happy*
Been pretty good thank you, real life's been sort of hectic and stressful but nothing terribly new.
How about yourself, doing well I hope?
Glad to see a lot of familiar faces around still!

Elvi

Yeah some of us are hanging on for grim roleplaying life....*smiles*

And I'm not doing too bad thanks

Ariabella

Elyssa (((((((((HUGS))))))) Welcome back! Thought you were going to sneak by, didn't you?
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Ellyssa

I did, I did, alas Elvi outed me. *dramatic sigh, then starts waxing melancholic poetry at a nearby flower*
*huggles* :)
Hmm.. gotta do better than merely hanging on for life!

Ariabella

Good for Elvi, although that wasn't how I found out you were back. *grins wickedly*
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Mathim

Guess I must've missed something...

Xillen

Quote from: Mathim on June 10, 2008, 12:05:51 PMThat one sounded like a sexual twist on the movie Cube.

First thing on my mind as well. And I knida disagree with you, it was in my humble opinion defenitely an interesting movie! Working a sexual twist in there is not something I ever thought about, but certainly an interesting thought ;)

I guess a welcome back is in order, even though we didn't really talk in the short moment both of us were around.

Ellyssa

Thanks! *grin* And I am sure we will at some point! Here's a good place to start though! *waves*

Still stuck halfway through my opening post w/ Mathim but the plot has morphed far off from the original post, so assuming he doesn't mind, I might love another variation of said plot at some point if someone wants to play one more heavily sci-fi focussed (Ours is more transformation/fantasy-themed I think) and different from ours.

Oh gawds I write so slowly..

Mathim

I don't mind changes as long as we discuss them first.

Xillen

Well, your idea certainly seemed interesting, though there's one downside about it. It would leave the surroundings rather... sterile, as there wouldn't really be anyone to interact with, just objects to react to. From the GM's side, it would mostly be describing the room on first sight, and whatever happens when the character manipulates those objects. There might be rooms that contain creatures in them, but I don't envision them highly sentient or capable of conversation. Wouldn't that cause a particularly one-sided story, where all the emotional input is coming from only one of the participants?

Ellyssa

Hrms, and a good point which I didn't really think about though I was guessing that most rooms would have some other occupant/s in it of some kind. Or else they'd be sort of 'quickie rooms' that would be setting the girl up for more trouble later on. :P

I guess the way it would have to have been done (as per sticking to the original post idea without much change in overall plot direction) for best interaction would be to have a second person controlled by the other player, and the two of them interacting with each other (for better or for worse) as they tried to escape, or something. :)

Ah well!

(To Mathim, nope, re our PMs we have a good plot going, just a tad different from the original plot line, so I left that lying out there. :P)

Xillen

That would mean pulling an NPC through the perils that spring from your own mind? Not something I'd be capable of pulling off very well. Having a second person controlled by a second player would work better.

Heh, I guess I talked myself into this by now :P I wouldn't mind running something like this, but I wouldn't be playing an NPC, or at least an NPC that follows the PC(s). If you don't mind it being a tad static, I don't either. Otherwise, we'd need a second victim (and I would highly prefer that to be both a female player and female character).