Is this the final design?

Started by Izu, July 10, 2014, 02:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

Beguile's Mistress

*hugs back making sure the melting ice doesn't drip*  I gots a fat fat lip! ;D

Oniya

Teeny, teeny thing - there seems to be a weird graphical glitch with the 'Reply' button at the bottom of posts.  It's nothing that can't wait.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Vekseid

Quote from: Oniya on July 10, 2014, 06:15:58 PM
Teeny, teeny thing - there seems to be a weird graphical glitch with the 'Reply' button at the bottom of posts.  It's nothing that can't wait.

shift+reload

During the time between me making the prior theme and the current one, there were some updates to the sprite images, apparently.

Took way too long before I figured out what was up. -_-

Oniya

Quote from: Vekseid on July 10, 2014, 06:18:54 PM
shift+reload

During the time between me making the prior theme and the current one, there were some updates to the sprite images, apparently.

Took way too long before I figured out what was up. -_-

Bingo!  Looks good now.  The ocean blue background with the pale-blue chat-box is looking really nice, too.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Thorne

Quote from: Vekseid on July 10, 2014, 06:02:19 PM
Those are not so simple : /

Somehow, I thought that might be the case. No worries, it's not a world-ender.

There do appear to be some broken images - on the ends of menu bars.
Screenshot

And I really do like the new colour scheme - haven't looked at the other themes, but the new default is lovely.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Vekseid

Quote from: Thorne on July 10, 2014, 06:23:26 PM
Somehow, I thought that might be the case. No worries, it's not a world-ender.

There do appear to be some broken images - on the ends of menu bars.
Screenshot

And I really do like the new colour scheme - haven't looked at the other themes, but the new default is lovely.

Yeah, turning on the subthemes did that : /

Let me know if there are any more.

Kye

What happened to the spoilers?   :o

Chrystal

The Spoilers.....

Stacking

Now
It looks weird!
Has
It's hard to read
Weird
Effects
Spoilers
Could it be put back the way it was please?
This

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kye

I was talking about the color, couldn't read it.  That is much better. 

Beorning

Quote from: Chrystal on July 10, 2014, 06:42:59 PM
The Spoilers.....

Stacking

Now
It looks weird!
Has
It's hard to read
Weird
Effects
Spoilers
Could it be put back the way it was please?
This

That's something I noticed, too. I preferred the way spoiler tags looked before, with each of the automatically filling the whole line.

Also, I'm not sure about them looking like rotund buttons now...

Chrystal

Quote from: Kyrsa on July 10, 2014, 06:45:05 PM
I was talking about the color, couldn't read it.  That is much better.

Well I suppose if it were possible to read them, I might agree...

Sorry for the content, but this is text from a post in my group recruitment thread...

Head

Full Head Mask
A mask in the appearance of a horse's head, often with attached bit and reins. They come in a variety of styles and colours, some more realistic that others. The three styles pictured below are available at Pony Palace, in black, brown and grey.
Ears
Pony ears are available in black, brown and grey, on a variety of fixings from a simple plastic head band to a leather strap that is designed to attach to a halter or bridle.
Plumes
Head plumes in a wide range of colours are available to attach to ear head pieces or on straps with no ears.
Bits
The bit is one way for a Pony to be controlled. It passes through the mouth and is attached to the bridle and the reins are attached to either side. It also acts as a partial gag. Bits are available in wood, plastic, leather and metal.
Tongue Curbs
A tongue Curb is a flap that can be fitted to a bit. It serves a dual purpose in that it stops the Pony tonguing the bit, and also renders coherent speach virtually impossible.
Bridles, Halters and Head Harnesses
An arrangement of straps that fit over the head of the Pony. The primary function is to hold the bit in the Pony's mouth and attach the reins, and to restrict the Pony's head movements. they can also be used to attach plumes and ears, and serve as attachment points for some face masks.
Collars
There are two types of collar available at Pony Palace. Posture collars are tall stiff collars that force the head up, giving an elegant look. Shock collars can be used for negative reinforcement, the Rider has a remote control which delivers an electric shock to the Pony. The two cannot be used together.
Blinkers or Blinders
These are boards that attach to the Pony's bridle, on either side of the eyes and extending forward, blocking peripheral vision.
Ball Gag
A standard BDSM Ball gag. A soft rummer ball attached to a locking strap. Used to keep the Pony from speaking in the event a bit is not being used.
Arms

Monoglove

A single mitten that wraps around both hands, and usually laces tight up to the shoulders. Often there is a support strap that can attach to the Pony's bridle. This is not especially a Pony play bondage device, and is often used to put a submissive into a strappado on regular BDSM. However a monoglove can be used to pull the Pony's arms and shoulders back and force his/her chest out. Monogloves are available in black, white, blue and red.

Hoof Gloves

Gloves that van be locked onto the Pony's hands, which convert them into front hooves. These gloves prevent the Pony from using his/her hands, while still allowing him/her to make "realistic" movements with his/her forelegs. Some two legged Ponies and Riders dislike them but they are essential for a four legged Pony, unless the Pony is on elbows.
Locking cuffs
Leather or latex cuffs that lock around the Pony's wrists, and have a D-ring integral to them, enabling the wrists to be attached to each other, to harness, corset or cart shafts.
Body

Cat Suit
A leather, spandex or latex skin-tight bodysuit can be worn over the entire body. In real life these are often used to allow the Pony to be seen in public. In the Pony Palace they will be used to give the feel of the suit against the skin, in the most intimate of places. They also give an aesthetically pleasing finish to a Pony, especially if matched to a mask and hooves and contrasted to the rest of the tack. Cat suits are available in a  wide range of sizes, in leather, spandex and latex, in grey, black and brown.
Four Legged Bondage Suit
A latex or leather suit that comes with integral hooves on knees and either hands or elbows. The suit includes straps which attach the feet to the buttocks and optionally the hands to the shoulders. Forces the Pony to be four legged. Available in black only.
Corsets
Normal bondage wear corsets, in fact not necessarily even bondage wear. A corset can make a Pony's waist nice and slim make his or her chest stand out and can look elegant. Corsets for female Ponies can enhance the breasts, holding them up and out. They can also have rings on them in order to act as harness.
Harness
An arrangement of straps ostensibly used to attach the shafts of a cart to. Often also used to enhance the discomfort of the Pony. Can be used to attach sex toys and hold them in place. Restricts freedom of movement of the Pony
Clamps, Cages and Peircings
Normal BDSM clamps for nipples, Labia and clitoris, Penis/scrotum cages, and piercings of any erogenous zone can be used as attachment points for reins and/or harness
Tails
A Pony must have a tail. There are three types of tail available. The first type attaches to the harness just below the hips. This type has the advantage of leaving the anus free for use. The second type is attached to a but plug, on a spring mount that arcs up between the buttocks and allows a Pony to fuck him/herself in the anus as he/she walks. The third type is for female Ponies only and has a second plug that fits into the vagina. Both the latter two types are available still or vibrating. The tails are available in the usual three colours, black, brown or grey.
Legs

Hoof Boots
These are boots that force a pont to walk on tip-toe. The toe is shaped like a horse's hoof, the heel is raised to resemble a horse's hock.Some hoof boots have a real horse shoe attached. Proper hoof boots have no support to the heel.
Heel Hoof Boots
The same as Hoof Boots, but with a stiletto heel for support
Stiletto Thigh Boots
Ordinary stiletto heeled thigh boots
Platform Thigh Boots
Ordinary platform soled thigh boots

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Vekseid

Chrystal, you can use the br tag if you want them broken up vertically.

Chrystal

Quote from: Vekseid on July 10, 2014, 06:53:17 PM
Chrystal, you can use the br tag if you want them broken up vertically.

Ohh, new shiny toy! Don't know that one.

What's the syntax please?

Vekseid

Quote from: Chrystal on July 10, 2014, 06:54:35 PM
Ohh, new shiny toy! Don't know that one.

What's the syntax please?

br

[spoiler]Hello World[/spoiler][br][spoiler]Hello World[/spoiler][br][spoiler]Hello World[/spoiler][br][spoiler]Hello World[/spoiler][br]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hello World

Hello World

Hello World

Hello World

If you want them right next to each other you'll have to do it in one line like that, it seems.

Vekseid

Actually, apparently just hitting enter twice works too >_>

Chrystal

Thanks.

And the colours are better now too...

Veks I know we whinge a lot, but we all really do appreciate the hard work you put in.

Thanks. *hugs*

Beorning

Regarding spoilers: is there some way to make them all of even length?

Right now, they look like this:

Short Text

Extremely And Totally Longish Text

I prefered when they were even, long boxes... It just looked a bit better.

BeckyAnnn

I don't know what happened while I was away but whatever it was I like it much better.

Or maybe it was just because I was using my phone before.  I dunno.

Anywayyyyy........Thanks, Veks, for this and all you do.

You ROCK!   8-)

Chrystal

Quote from: Beorning on July 10, 2014, 07:05:51 PM
Regarding spoilers: is there some way to make them all of even length?

Right now, they look like this:

Short Text

I prefered when they were even, long boxes... It just looked a bit better.

Short Text                                         

Vekseid

Alternately, I can add a width parameter.

Oreo

Quote from: Chrystal on July 10, 2014, 07:17:13 PM
Short Text                                         

Clever Chrystal is clever. ;D

Quote from: Vekseid on July 10, 2014, 07:19:56 PM

Would that make them like they were before? I kind of like the idea of being able to self size them.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Chrystal

Quote from: Vekseid on July 10, 2014, 07:19:56 PM

A width parameter would be nice...

I'm assuming that if the width was shorter than the text, it would wrap?

Kitsunetsuki

Minor request and I apologize if this has been mentioned already...is there any way to move the mail notification and search bar to under the SB? The "Public," "Safe Haven," & "Close ShoutBox" look a little funny when it's closed as the outline around them has no "top."

Also, I tend not to notice the mail thing so much now (thankfully there's more than one type of notification). Just figured I'd mention it in case no one else has suggested it. Would look a little cleaner, but it's mostly just cosmetic, so it can wait. (I know there are more pressing concerns.) Oh, and thanks so much for fixing the colour issue. That was driving me nuts for a bit. :D

Thanks, again!
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Orange Marmalade

One thing about the spoilers - you have to add an extra line break after each one now. Can we fix that so it isn't necessary? This breaks all existing spoilers in current threads unless we do. For example if I had something that used to look like

spoiler
Stuff goes here!

And some more stuff goes here!

Now looks like this:

spoiler
Stuff goes here!
And some more stuff goes here!

There's an enter pressed at the end of the spoiler line but it doesn't take effect unless you add another one.