Blood is Thicker. (Silverroses&Lolli)

Started by Lolli, April 09, 2009, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

Annika found it difficult to try and keep a one-sideded conversation going. But she tried, very hard, for the sake of her brother. She felt completely at fault and terrible that things had worked out this way. If she had known earlier, she would have come sooner..
But instead, she felt like a selfish, horrible person and the only way to make up for it, was to help Josh get through this; to help him become the person he was before.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

As if he was feeling what she was feeling there was a soft moan escaping his lips and then a small movement. Something was waking him up out of this coma he was in. Maybe he would finally wake up. It was being out of the room that was helping him.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Lolli

The sound jerked her, very quickly, out of her silent sulking. She gasped and turned towards her twin, her eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Joshua?" She murmured encouragingly. "Are you trying to tell me something, brother? I'm here.. I'm listening.. "
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

He was just starting to come out of it but even if he did come out of it he would not allow her out of his site. He blinked a few more times in a row. "A-Annika." It sounded so hoarse and barely came out in a whisper.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika felt suddenly dizzy; like her whole world was spinning around her and for a moment, she couldn't see anything anymore. Her eyes blurred with tears, and she couldn't make out Joshua's face. Desperately wiping her eyes, she reached for his hand and held it tightly.

"What, Josh? I'm right here.. I'm right here.."
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

Slowly really slowly he managed to regain what he had and wrap his arms slowly around her body. How he missed her so much and it seemed finally he was out of this weird coma. "Annika." Was all he said while hugging her.

My request thread:

Lolli

Her eyes leaked with the emotions that welled up within her, and she hugged him back tightly. In the midst of everything that was swimming in her head, only one thought managed to make enough sense for her to say out loud.

"Michael was wrong!" She laughed happily, hugging Josh tightly.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

Mike was still at work and would be till late that evening. Josh was not the same as he used to be and very quiet. It would seem as though he was afraid she would leave again and he would not get close to her. The tears began to fall down his cheeks as he continued to hold her there.

My request thread:

Lolli

Annika pulled back with a smile, and wiped away her brother's tears.

"Ssh, it's alright. I'm not going anywhere.. I'm proud of you, though. You're doing very good. Will you keep it up, please, so Michael can see how well you're doing?"
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

A small nod came to him as he reached for her again not wanting to let her go. "As long as I can continue to hug you." His voice was hoarse and very quiet. He had not spoken in so long.

My request thread:

Lolli

She laughed happily, and flung her arms tightly about his neck.

"You better love hugging me, Josh!" She declared, "Because I don't plan to stop hugging you for a very long time."

Maybe it was selfish, but she really couldn't wait for Michael to get home, so she could rub it in his face. The "I told ya so!" lingering on her lips, waiting for him, was very excited, anxious and beyond happy. She couldn't wait to see his face..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

The tears lingered on his face until they dried up. "Don't leave my side." His voice cracked not wanting to let go of her. This seemed like a dream to her just like if he let her go she would disappear from his sight again and never see her.

Mike was on his way home as they were doing this. If he found out that he was awake now he would probably get jealous of the two now that his brother would be spending time with his sister.

My request thread:

Lolli

Shaking her head insistently, she clung just as tightly to her twin.

"I'm not leaving." She promised. "No way in hell am I ever leaving. Are you alright now? Do you need me to get you anything, or is there anything you'd like to tell me, now that you can talk..?"

She waited patiently, eager to hear anything he had to say, no matter what it would be.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

"I don't even remember the past few years. I wasn't in the body I was in darkness." He said burying his face into his sister's neck not wanting her to leave his side. If she did even for a moment he would go back to what he was a few hours ago. At least now he was starting to wake up a little bit.

My request thread:

Lolli

"That's alright," Annika murmured, patted his back in a soothing manner. "I understand. Everything will be ok."

She wasn't sure what else to tell him, now. While the biggest part of her felt elated that he was better, a small- howbiet very insisting and nagging -piece of her felt the situation was a bit awkward.
It was, afterall, her fault he'd ended up this way. Well, in some regard. She couldn't help what happened as a child and things had just fallen into place, but now she felt amazingly guilty.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

darkvamplips

It was like his hands were glued together and he could not let go of her. About an hour later slowly his arms pulled away from her and then he looked into her eyes. This couldn't be happening it seemed like it was all a dream to him now. After so long with his twin gone and now she was back. "You are real right?" THe other brother was in the drivewa.

My request thread: