Seeking a fellow Naruto fan (M seeking F)

Started by DJGenXCide, March 31, 2013, 08:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

Yes, yes I'm actually posting about my absolute adoration of the Naruto-verse.  I've been wanting to play something related to this, though of course as Original Characters.

Setting?  Perhaps something in an alternate universe, where Madara didn't die and the Uchiha weren't slaughtered.  Or something more apocalyptic, where the Fourth Ninja World War ends with villages destroyed, and people trying to rebuild.  Anything's a distinct possibility, and I enjoy it all!

My character, now normally I like to run the Uchiha styling, but instead, I've got a different idea.  I'd like to do mine based around the Kimimaro idea.  The Kaguya clan's ability was complete control over their bones, the growth and density of them.  So he'd be a helluva Taijutsu user.

Your character?  Well if mine's focus is taijutsu (perhaps elemental focus of water or air), yours would be ninjutsu or genjutsu.  A nasty duo as far as going on missions.

The ideas are limitless, the storylines multitude.  I'm open to different ideas/characters, in addition to crafting a setting with my partner.

Thank you for your time.  :)