News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charisma

Nic, I thought you loved me, but nooo... I think I mad you like men, instead *cries*

Shade

You're so blue all the time, you never cheer up!

Charisma

That's it. *holds hand up in front of her and turns her head.* I'm done talking.

Adammair

You never tell me what you're really thinking.  I just can't take it, anymore.  I'm through with this.

Wykyd

You are always so busy playing with your silly weapons! You never have time for me anymore...that's it. I'm gone.

Shade

You're always playing with that dang butterfly! You never have any time for me!

Anesa

My lips are raw and sore from having to kiss you through that dang mask!  I just wanna feel those lips against mine!  *cries pitifully*  Get out!

olive

Your top doesn't match your bottoms! I'm tired of having to lay your clothes out for you to match. *sighs* I'm leaving you and don't beg me to stay.

Charisma

I can't deal with you having a constant wedgie all of the time. Makes me want to go over and pull the damn thing out.

Anesa

I can't stand the constant flutter of those damn wings!  And besides, I told you NOT to order the blue ones!  I'm gone!

Charisma

Says the woman wearing the green bra. I really don't like green.

Insanityenviesme

I can even stand the wings, but why do you want to paint your lips blue?! For god's sake, People will think I constantly poison you!! I'm sorry, but that is a dealbreaker! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

olive

You've been standing in the same spot for hours. I need you to move and act like you like it, for a change! I'm outta here!

Shade

You just keep turning your back on me. I can't take it any more!

Anesa

You're NOT Micheal Jackson!  Take the mask off or I'm out of here!   Grins

Shade

Unless you start doing some fancy work with a lasso, you don't deserve to wear that hat! ;)

Anesa

You never use your tongue on me anymore!  You keep it behind that dang mask!  I gotta have tongue, Shade!  Good-bye!

Shade

That hat is NOT acceptable for formal occasions!

Cassiopeia

Your obsession with auto-erotic asphyxiation is tearing our relationship apart!  I can't even see your entire face anymore >.>

Acid Lips

Your drug make me sneeze, and you cannot put it down so I am putting you down...of my life!!!!

Shade

You're cheating on me with some random guy!

Charisma

Doctors wear face masks. You're not a doctor, so why wear a mask? You always tell me that it's none of my business, but it's ruining our relationship. I never see it off of you. We can't go on like this anymore. I'm so sorry.

Jazra

Charisma my sweet
I thought we’d be forever,
But my new guy rocks.

Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Belle33

It's not you, it's your legs.  They're nicer than mine.  This will never work. Goodbye.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Shade

You always insist on roleplaying about little red riding hood. It gets old!