Trouble with Mozilla.

Started by Nitro, May 28, 2010, 05:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

I am having a problem with Mozilla Firefox. All my buttons are gone and the status bar and everything else all i can see is the tab i am currently on. when i right click it shows things to do but it doesn't know how to get my bar back or my book marks or any of that i have uninstalled and re installed several times and i still come up with the same thing. Can anyone help me for i know not what to do. I am seriously lost. Please i hope someone knows how to help me.

Vekseid

If you're in full screen mode, that's f11

Otherwise I think the solution is holding down alt and pressing v, t, and m in that order

Nitro

Oniya

Alt V-T-M? 

EDIT:  Ah - View menu, Toolbars, Menu bar.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17