A stocking, really, why? *is dressed up as one*

Tharic

Saleen Shadows

Tharic

Proud Geek

Tharic

Don't call ita comback..

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Proud Geek

Money's on the nightstand

Saleen Shadows

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Proud Geek

Saleen Shadows

Proud Geek

Lycana

Proud Geek

Just getting warmed up...

Tharic

Proud Geek

You're using your finger?

Rolo

Huh... That's never happened

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!