Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rp girl

Hanna was a young woman around 22. Ash white hair bright greyish blue eyes. Slender pale body. She worked the night shift at the marine center. She got a fair bit done working alone. She worked with the dolphins.

She was a mute. Or so people thought. She couldn't speak but she could hum and click. She wrote down what she wanted on a paper note pad. She used that to talk.

She had just walked into the building most people where leaving she would start once everyone left. It made it easier for her she wasn't ezactly normal once she got in the water. She was fish from the waist down

Lawshenk

That's great do you need the same from me?

Rp girl

No post what ever length you want with what ever info you want. What ever makes you happy.

Lawshenk

Nick walked into the main lab he was already leaving late and was late for  his date with Mary. He saw something catch his eye in the main tank he looked at it and heard some clicking. He walked up to the side of the tank "Hanna" he called for the night time assistant " Hanna code 321,"

Code 321 is a call to main tank to investigate some thing

Rp girl

Hanna froze she was in the tank he called for she clambered out as best she could her upper arm strengh was horrible. She was the clicking he had heard she was trying something with one of the dophins.

Seeing is certain noises encorage the dolphins actions.

There was a wet slap on the tiles from her tail she tried her best to dry it. It had to be dty before her legs could form.

Lawshenk

He grabbed a pad and a pen and climbed to the top of the tank he gave her the pad and pen " Hannah I saw a white flash and your in the tank " he saw Hanna as the daughter he never had though she never acknowledged the way he looked out for her " could you please explain ?"

Rp girl

She had just dried off her legs just formed intime. Her dody dressed in a wet suit she was wet up to her shoulders her legs compleatly dry.

She hoped he missed is she tiled her head and picked up her pad and pencil to write out the words. "Nothing I saw. Your ears must be fooling you." She wrote looking to him softly.

Lawshenk

He looked at the writing and shock his head " darling " he often called her that but nothing was mentioned by it he was married it was just the was he speaks to all young girls " I saw it not heard it " he sigh and patted her head affectionately " I can just check the camera feed "

Rp girl

She looked her pad and rolled her eyes crossed out ears and wrote eyes.

She agreed to check the camera feed though. She started to grow nervous now. Of course they would have caught her. What could he say to seeing this? Not to mention she yried to cover it. Maybe he would understand that she liked keeping that fact hidden. She hoped he did.

She watched the camera feed she hoped she didn't look nervous. If the cameras caught her he would see a woman lacking clothes safe for very pale blue scales near white with a silver tint covering a woman to her neck. One that looked very similar to Hanna.

Lawshenk

He watched the video and smiled at Hanna he was clearly not so shocked " you keep this secret right?" Here the night shift?" He took her hand " your secret is safe with me I just wish I knew earlier "

Rp girl

She looked to him a litttle sad she seemed disapointed then shook her head a moment of relization she was so focused on hoping that she thought he would say something bad.

She didn't know what to say.. well write she acidently gave a click she sounded a little like a dolphin it was a funny thought to think about.

A small thought dawned on her.  She scribbled in her pad quickly."your not going to start experimenting on me are you?"

Lawshenk

He starred at her in shock " I have to go" he said sounding disappointed " tomorrow please see me in my office before you start please " he stood up and left

Rp girl

She nodded and looked to him as he left she continued her experiment then 'left' herself.

She never really left the place at night they had a lower level very small she stayed there there was even a bed. She curled up in that for the night.

When she woke she was sure to meet him in his offic he was always very early.

Lawshenk

He smiled as she walked in there was a pad and pen on the desk " you know you hurt me a lot yesterday "

Rp girl

She looked to him she wasnt sure how to take this. She didn't have her pad and pen with her to to explain why she hid it.

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it knowing he wouldn't understand.

Lawshenk

He pointed to the pad and pen on the desk "and the fact you think you I can even want to experiment on you" he sighed and a tear feel from his " that killed "

Rp girl

She didnt mean to hurt him with that statment she just felt the need to know if he would have. She took up the pencile and wrote fast. "I only felt the need to hide it I'm not human. My school friend found out and called me a freak it was the same with high school and collage. And the experimentint I asked about I didn't mean to hurt you I was curious excited and scared. Your the first person to know and not push me away in horror" she finished wtiting and pushed the pad to him. Hanging her head low she handnt meant to upset him at all.

Lawshenk

He looked at what she wrote and took a moment " I want to know more, is questioning you ok?"

Rp girl

She nodded she was more then hapy with questioning. She would be okay with the experimenting to a little nervous but alright. She had one question herself. She wrote it in the pad . "Why weren't you shoked when you found out?"

Lawshenk

He looked at her and hugged her " I knew were different, you speak something like dolphin for one" he smiled " are you the last one?"

Rp girl

She melted into the hug and hugged back happily she felt safe like when a daighter hugs her farther. She wrote on the paper.

"I don't know... as far as I know I'm the only one."

Lawshenk

He looked at her " I'm sorry the other were scared of you" he looked at her " what do you call yourself ?"

Rp girl

She raised an eye drown and let out some sort of humming click. It sounded like a giggle. "What do you think? What do you call a girl with a faish tail?" She wrote on the paper playing a little although serious. "I'll tell you one thing I'm not a siren"

Lawshenk

"beautiful" he mumbled " a mer person then?" He looked at her for a second " are you familiar with the little mermaid?"

Rp girl

She nodded looking to him she knew the movie thought it was very sweet. It was a movie she homestly loved to watched. She gave him a questioning look he knew what it ment. Why?