U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Banned for not wearing any sexy, sheer, black hold-up stockings... which, I suspect, is the reason for the spanking in the first place! :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Banned for not realizing that I bought all the black lacy stockings
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for making me want to jump into the screen to do all sorts of naughty things with you.

Autumn52

banned for not acting on your instincts
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for releasing my naughty instincts.

Caitlin

U R banned for letting your naughty instincts run wild. :o

Autumn52

banned for being so beautiful

Caitlin

Why thank you!

U R banned so you can join me in the banned corner. :P

Autumn52

keeps banning so we can stay in banned land together.

*Happy dances*

Caitlin

;D

-grins-

I'll ban you again as well in that case so our time together will last a while longer. ;)

Robelwell202

You're so banned!!  Banned for not letting me join you!
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Endorphin

Banned for being so dangerous!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

banned cause you have such great abs

Endorphin

Banned for being so damn inviting.

Autumn52

banned for not accepting the invitation

Endorphin

Banned for assuming that I haven't accepted!

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not showing your face when not accepting her invitation.

Autumn52

Banned for being adorable and smoochable

*kisses and hugs*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned so I can return your hugs and kisses in banned land.

Belle33

Banned for not sharing Xandi's hugs with me!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for banning me whilst I am cooking dinner.  Maybe while banned you can find Xandi for some hugs...

Belle33

Banned for sending me on a Xandi hunt.  Of course I'm in search of her - but she's no where to be found.  *check's Big's pockets*

Lycana

You are banned for not inviting me to the fun Xandi hunt!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Belle33

Lycana!  You're too beautiful to ban.  I ban Big again - the Xandi hunt was his idea anyway.  *smiles*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not knowing where I have Xandi hidden away!