Wanted: Two Villains, Male and Sadistic. Reward: $500,000

Started by Ariel, July 07, 2014, 04:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Plot Synopsis: Three girls have been best friends since elementary school. They always went to the same schools, had majority of the same classes and were, generally, well-loved by their peers. Everything was great until Olivia was murdered one night at the gas station, where a robbery took place and she happened to be a bystander that saw a face she shouldn't have seen.

This happened their sophomore year in high school. Torn by this, Zoe and Emma started to drift apart, wrecked by grief. One day, Zoe was watching a superheroine movie and suddenly had an epiphany. They would find the person who killed Olivia and bring him/her to justice. In the meantime, they would fight crime to prevent this tragedy from ever happening again. She called Emma, who laughed and shrugged it off, not thinking her friend was being serious. Once she realized how serious Zoe was, Emma came over and they talked about it.

They started to look around, eventually finding a combat class being held downtown. They started to train. Emma, using the skills she learned from her aunt, made their costumes. Three years later, they are out of high school. Amateur vigilantes, heroines as best as they can be, they roam the streets on the nights that they don't have work from college. They stop small crimes, like a bag-robber there, a petty theft there. But one night, they find themselves in a bigger situation they ever could've imagined. They come across a pair of two deadly-looking villains, true villains: men who aren't afraid to kill and pillage to get what they want. And what they want is to teach these two girls a lesson about the streets...

The Heroines

Emma Quentin/Shadow Cat is played by Ariel >> Please read my O/Os
Zoe Peters/Dark Bat is played by Amberly >> Please read my O/Os

The Villains

Seeking
Two players to play the male villains. The players can a Lord, Lady or Liege, as long as you're okay with playing a dark, sadistic and evil male villain. What we (Ariel and Amberly) envisioned were two villains who see two amateur girls trying to be heroes and decide to teach them a lesson. We envisioned this to be a NC Small Group, with semi-nonconsensual elements into play, meaning that it wouldn't be flat out rape. After all, what fun is sex when one character isn't enjoying it?

Exact sexual elements can be discussed. Please post here if you're interested and Amberly and I will talk it over and contact you. Thanks!
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

caelcormac

This looks like a cool idea. Please count me as interested.

Whowhatwhere

As long as no one minds excessive cursing, I'm interested.
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Marconi Drake

Also very keen on this game. Sounds like some great fun.

MasterOfMyFate

This looks like fun. I wouldn't mind playing or just reading the game.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Praxis

I do enjoy the spandex and misguided heroine genre...however unfortunately scant it is.

I do believe I could knock out a villain idea.

Reach out to me if you're interested.

If not, best of luck.  Intriguing idea you have here.

Cheers.

KurganofPrussia

Inari

Suddenly things changed from two villain to multiple villains. Perhaps change the idea from just two to make it more? Like starts with two and then becomes outright gang rape or something?

I'm gonna show an interest and perhaps read this as it goes on. ;)

Ariel

We aren't interested in gang-rape.

Locking this now. Thanks for all the interest, guys! We'll let you all know what happens next. :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving