Zelii Chronicles: Search for the elementals(Fantasy, [MUL], Looking for rper's)

Started by Zelric Miras, August 11, 2010, 09:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Quote from: Leorobin on September 24, 2010, 08:48:11 PM
Okay it is up, tell me if you have any doubts. We'll use this for ooc and characters.

Looks like its off to a good start.  Begins to ponder the Gypsy Sorceress's entrance to the game.

bluemoon

yay thieving, "Gee, I wonder what I should do first" *says sarcastically*
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Quote from: bluemoon on September 24, 2010, 10:49:17 PM
yay thieving, "Gee, I wonder what I should do first" *says sarcastically*

Gee I wonder... with a furry bandit that walks on two legs what ever would you do?

Zelric Miras

bluemoon

sorry, a lot of RL stuff kept me from posting for a few days, as soon as I get caught up, I'll post...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

I've been having problems with finding inspiration for writing will post as soon as my muse decides to be nice for a change.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

FallenFeather

For some reason, in my mind, we weren't allowed to post yet. No clue why lol I'll try to get a good entry post up tonight.

Nim

Quote from: bluemoon on September 29, 2010, 05:49:18 PM
that's true, I'm still waiting on posts from Nim-bird :P lol

*Grins*  It's so nice to have blue back and calling me Nim-bird again.  Don't ask me why but I kinda like it. ;)

bluemoon

Fallen, you were probably thinking about Bella's, you can't post in that one yet ^__^ lol
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Agree's with bluemoon.  It was Bella's we can't start on till she has enough people for it.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Zelric Miras

Don't worry, I was just wondering where everyone went, since I recalled *coughs*blue*coughs* some nudges to get it up. Take your time, I was just making sure it didn't suddenly die. ^^; If you need an NPC or another character to interact with yours feel free to ask for it or make it yourself.
I'll set appropiate char theads and whatnot later.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

My post will be going up very soon.  It is left open for either Belle's character to reply if she wishes to or I shall need an NPC to interact with.  Thanks