Cat girl Slave Market

Started by Suzaku, March 14, 2007, 05:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suzaku

On a modern day earth like planet named Gaia, however there are two intelligent races they're the Humans, and the Kulus a race of cat girls. The humans view the Kulus as a lesser race and have an open legal slave market and calling them pets. Although most Kulu are enslaved in human lands there exist some lesser rights such as food and housing, no cruelty and other similar laws from animal right laws, and there are also free Kulus but these are often diplomats and their employees or Kulus who earned their freedom.

I'm looking to play a young Kulu slave girl who was studying to become a priestess and fresh off the plane. I'm mostly looking for dominant human female mistress but willing to accept a dominant human male or dominant Kulu.

RogueJedi

Um, you know, you have a great idea here.  Makes me want to play one of the cat slave girls *grin*.

Maybe more than a one-on-one?

HybridHalf

If you two are looking for a Dominant, I offer my services to the both of you.

bloodrose

Could you cope with three cat girls? *grin*
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

HybridHalf

Quote from: whiterose on April 22, 2007, 04:25:33 AM
Could you cope with three cat girls? *grin*

Only if the other two kitties above reply.

Suzaku

Wow I thought this thread was dead, but sure ^^

Vandren

Could be interesting . . . I'm kinda looking for something else ot join and tossing around a couple places, but this could get into the running.  :)    Possibly as a spouse to HH's character?
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Hunter

So...where's Mika?   ;)
I need a new pet.

Suzaku

Or we could split off into multiple games?

HybridHalf

Quote from: Suzaku on April 22, 2007, 10:00:47 PM
Or we could split off into multiple games?

My idea:

Wannabe owners to the right, catgirl/boy slaves to the left. Owenrs and slaves describe themselves. Then owners go about choosing their slaves. How they're chosen can be ironed out later.

After that massive "auction" we have, Owners and slaves go to their respective threads and begin RPing.

(quickie jotting down, sorry if it's too vague.)

Vandren

Quote from: HybridHalf on April 23, 2007, 01:38:11 AM
Wannabe owners to the right, catgirl/boy slaves to the left. Owenrs and slaves describe themselves. Then owners go about choosing their slaves. How they're chosen can be ironed out later.

After that massive "auction" we have, Owners and slaves go to their respective threads and begin RPing.

(quickie jotting down, sorry if it's too vague.)

Sounds good to me.  It may help to have room for other things to go on as well, since the purely run aroun'n'shag ones don't tend to maintain their energy very long.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

HybridHalf

Quote from: Vandren on April 24, 2007, 12:53:27 PM
Sounds good to me.  It may help to have room for other things to go on as well, since the purely run aroun'n'shag ones don't tend to maintain their energy very long.

Any other owners?

Hunter

Suzaku

HybridHalf

Hunter

So....when do I get my catgirl?

Suzaku

maybe you should try to pm RJ and/or whiterose?

HybridHalf

LonelyTroll

Any more Kulu slaves on the market...  I'd be interested in purchasing one...  My house isn't kept nearly as neat as I would like it to be...

Or I wouldn't mind trying my hand at being a catboy...  What the hell?  It's always fun to try something new...  :-)
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Ons/Offs

HybridHalf

Quote from: LonelyTroll on May 01, 2007, 04:05:18 PM
Or I wouldn't mind trying my hand at being a catboy...  What the hell?  It's always fun to try something new...  :-)

Wait, your on/offs states you hate BDSM. Change of heart?

LonelyTroll

Maybe I'm not entirely sure what a catboy is...  lol...  time to head to wikipedia...

Nope...  Catboy is what I thought it was...  maybe I need to reevaluate my opinion of the D/s portion of BDSM...  :-)
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Ons/Offs

HybridHalf

LonelyTroll

If you're willing to suffer through a rookie, I think I might like to try it, HH...
Ons/Offs

Vandren

So, has something been started up?  If so, where?

Sakura

I wanna play. Can i be a catgirl,plz. ;D
My Mom told me not to eat alot of Jell-O. Now I wiggle and I jiggle.