Quasar's Bangs

Started by Quasar, June 08, 2017, 07:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasar

Hello and a great big thanks for looking!  I'll be putting the things that excite my interest here, and hoping for potential partners who might be interested in the same.  The ideas presented here are by no means exhaustive or set in stone, so feel free to suggest modifications, or if my O/Os give you some ideas, throw those at me as well.

Without further ado, let's see what I've got available at the moment:

ALUASHRA THE HAG (Seeking PF Gm for Solo
I'm looking for a GM who's willing to do a solo Pathfinder adventure for a particular character I have in mind that I'd love to take on an adventure, through Golarion if possible, but any world you think she might fit in.

Mechanically, I'd like to do this as a Middle-Aged NE Half-Succubus Changeling (with an option to swap out the flying movement and level drain power, for the ability to use Change Shape at will), starting at Oracle 3 or 4.  Maybe with 1 Mythic Rank? (helps ease solo play)

Aluashra (Alua for short) was born an changeling, but seeking out her hag mother brought an uncommon destiny when she completed her metamorphosis into a hag.  Though her mother and coven willed her to remain and learn the greater mysteries, her visions led her believe her destiny lay beyond the dismal swamp that her family lived in.

So, what do you get in this package?  A sultry, voluptuous, slightly sinister matron on a quest to prepare the world against some coming apocalypse.  Despite her Evil alignment, she has a vested interest in preserving the world, since it contains everything she desires.  She is a schemer, power-monger, and an alluring siren who's every movement and breath seems to promise sin.

Seeking power and unraveling ancient mysteries, she interferes or manipulates societal structure wherever she goes to better suit her whims.  The desire to indulge in carnal revelries is passion for her, especially with younger lovers.  She enjoys bearing the offspring of powerful individuals or else those with special bloodlines so that she may raise these potentially world-changing progeny in the image she desires.

Moreover, she despises weakness in rulers or people of influence and intends to replace them with those she chooses or her own offspring if she deems they can't handle the role.

She is not incapable of compassion or kindness, though it is at rare times.

Despite the wealth of templates/mythic ability heaped on the character, I'm looking for a challenging (but fair) game, and an engrossing story to sink my teeth into.  Likewise, story shouldn't take a backseat to sex - I'm happy to indulge, so long as we aren't simply leaping from one escapade to another.

Feel interested in getting Aluashra into a story, just get in touch and we can discuss - the above are things I'd strongly like to feature, but everything else is up for grabs if we can agree on it.

The more we can connect on my ons, the better!

AMAZONIAN WARRIOR WOMAN

Watching Wonder Woman has gotten me thinking about something in similar lines, though more sexual, a good deal more gritty, less idealistic, and perhaps even a serving of crassness.  Ideally, that's the sort of wonder woman I'm looking for to take on an adventure - she doesn't have to be superhuman; just have the badassitude to bash in skulls by day, pilfer the temples of evil deities by night, and fuck hard in the after-party.

In short, I'm talking classic, pulpy sword-and-sorcery adventure.

Dominance in bed isn't a must (sometimes a fighting woman just wants not be in control), but a switch would be a plus.

Sounds like your sort of thing?  Get in touch and we can discuss the details.  We can do this as a pair of adventurers sort of thing, or I can provide the adventures you go on.
TAKEN

BROTHER/SISTER BATTLE COUPLE

Combined with my enjoyment of pairing that fight side by side, I've been hankering a bit for the taboo.  Whilst I'm not exactly sure of a plot, what I would like this idea to feature is:

• Slice-of-Life
  • Highschool
  • Anime/Japanese Themed (let's throw in those Japanese words!)
  • Ecchi Moments
  • Battles vs. the Supernatural
  • Forbidden Relationship (Brother/Sister Incest)
  • Hidden Relationship
  • Awakening/Discovering Sexuality
  • Powering Up Through Sex
  • Pregnancy
If you think this could be something you can get behind, let's discuss a plot together!

ONCE UPON A TIME... IN FEUDAL JAPAN (Noble's son x Commoner Widow)

So, my inner weeb is looking for something set is feudal Japan and probably a bit of a love story mixed in there to satisfy my particular itch in that area.  I'm open to ideas, but my initial opening idea involves the noble's son hobbling across the widow's farm with serious injuries in the aftermath of one of the vicious clan wars of the period.  He might initially be a bit cavalier due to his injuries and being raw from having participated in his first battle.

The widow (again just throwing ideas) has not only lost her husband, but also her family.  She was a beauty of her village for the period, though she had never had much luck with love until her husband, and envious local women spread rumors that she was cursed and brought misfortune to men she was with - a rumor that eventually stuck.  She lives on the farm by herself in almost pariah status.  In an attitude of kick-them-whilst-they're-down, new rumors have sprung up that she may be a witch, since the marriage didn't produce any children.

Probably needs a little more development with an interested partner.  Whilst it can be taken as is already presented, there are a few optional extras I'd like to have as part of the story:

• Caste-Conflict: As part of an evolving love story, family and friend don't want him marrying below his station.
  • Insecurity:  Despite being a warm, caring, and kind woman, refusing to become jaded and cynical in the face misfortune over the years, combined, perhaps, with sexual frustration has left her insecure - she may think of herself as unattractive and unworthy, whilst yearning for someone to appreciate her for those qualities.
  • Age Difference Angst: With the widow being slightly older (maybe 4-5 years).  One of those things that adds one more thing to society frowning on the union.  It's not something the noble's son brings up, as he considers it irrelevant, but perhaps its one of those things at that adds to the above mentioned Insecurity.
  • Pregnancy: As a surprise.  Turns out, it was her former husband who was firing blanks.  Though her family is gone, she might just get to start a new one and not be the last of her line, to her relief.
  • Earn Your Happy Ending: Rags-to-riches, but not without the responsibilities.  Being set with a noble's son isn't all its cracked up to be, but the widow does prove she is a competent woman.[/b]
I'd like for things to progress over time, so this is definitely a long term endeavor.  The backdrop is the war and the political arena in which she is thrust in, but proves herself a (surprisingly) shrewd player once she settles in.  As much as the story is between the two main characters, I would also like it to be about exploring the melancholy beauty and events like that of a classic Japanese story.

I'd like the setting to be Mythic Japan, but we can also do it as a historical (though, be warned, I won't be much for accuracy).
TAKEN
Quasar's Bangs (Requests; Updated 2017.08.25)
Quasar's A/As (Updated 2017.08.12)

Quasar

Added: 'Aluashra the Hag', 'Amazonian Warrior Woman', and 'Once Upon a Time... In Feudal Japan'
Still Seeking: 'Brother/Sister Battle Couple'
Quasar's Bangs (Requests; Updated 2017.08.25)
Quasar's A/As (Updated 2017.08.12)