Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

*gasps*  I did NOT nail Kratos!  I merely made out with him ... and you can hardly blame me for Perseus, Hercules, and Adonis ... I mean COME ON!  You're such a prude -.-

Cardwolf

>.>  Oh come on you think I didn't know about the Grotto?  The entire compound could hear you moaning!  Yes, yes the Demigods and the what not.  Oracle please, I would be inclined to stay, but Ares has already set my ass on fire twice during sex.

Cassiopeia

*giggles nervously*  Oh yeah him ...  And hey I can't happened that Ares is a rather impassioned lover.  If you can't stand the heat then get out of my bedchambers!

Cardwolf

Hey not my fault the bastard can't stand that I screw better than he does.  Besides you were a bit too hot to say no to in that situation.  You could have talked to him anyway, hell you got him going to Hercules for pointers!

Cassiopeia

*ponders* Yes ... maybe I should get Ares and Hercules over here for a little group ... discussion ... I doubt you could handle it though <.<

Cardwolf

If you're complaining about my potentcy you have some seriously messed up needs...we just 'knocked boots' for two days straight!

Cassiopeia

No no, it's the insecurities that I have a problem with, I can't handle having to constantly reassure you.  And you know what ... Hercules WAS bigger!

Cardwolf

*Raises eyebrow*  Size really doesn't matter to me, it was big enough to satisfy you and stimulate your erogenous zone to an good extent.  Everyone's been on the internet and knows Hercules has a horses crotch.  Big deal, if you hadn't taken so many men you wouldn't need one that big.

Cassiopeia

*gasps*  I do my kegels as part of my rituals everyday thank you very much!  I don't NEED anything that big.  See, you're getting so defensive, this is exactly why we're breaking up.

Cardwolf

Oh sure, sure.  I'm to blame, the one thats been faithful this entire time?  Get lost whore.

Cassiopeia

No you, the person who's sexually closed minded!  You are not adventurous enough for me!

thirteenhearts

...always into threesomes, foursomes, it's never just us!  I can't deal with this!

Cardwolf

You interrupted me during my agrument with my ex..we're through

thirteenhearts

I'm not competing with an ex.  Decision made, we're over!

Cardwolf

thirteenhearts

Cardwolf

It's always you you you, you wouldn't even play master and slave with me!

thirteenhearts

You can't behave like a good little slave!

Cardwolf

You can't boss me around like a good master!

thirteenhearts

thirteenhearts

How exactly is that breaking up with me??

Cardwolf

>.> Erm....You got me trapped in a refridgerator! It's over

thirteenhearts

The salesperson told you it was a "teleporter" and you believed him! OMG!

Cardwolf

I'm not the one that moved the stopper out of the way!